Pregabalin = placebogabalin

chang cypionate

chang cypionate

Polypharmacist -> rtt douechebag pipeline
Joined
Mar 8, 2026
Posts
7,987
Reputation
19,240
This shit is cheeks nigga

600mg Lyrica from Dehli slums did fuck all, so it's over due to the fact that I can't drink because I'm on a blast

This is extremely problematic, I need to find a solution quick

And I won't be doing molly every week, I need something I can do relatively often

@buccalfatremoval @Chad69 (is this nigga still alive?)
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1, _Jason_ and buccalfatremoval
Pregab on me just kills my iq and makes me high, I don’t notice any deinhibitioning effects
Chad69.. boy do I miss that man
 
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Emolifta, _Jason_ and chang cypionate
Pregab on me just kills my iq and makes me high, I don’t notice any deinhibitioning effects
Chad69.. boy do I miss that man
One of the highest T users on this site

rip
 
  • +1
Reactions: buccalfatremoval
yeah it just made me feel slightly more relaxed but it didnt help my anxiety. now i have 300 pills and idk what to do with them JFL
 
  • +1
Reactions: chang cypionate
shit that was my last hope for anxiety and low inhib...
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: _Jason_ and chang cypionate
This shit is cheeks nigga

600mg Lyrica from Dehli slums did fuck all, so it's over due to the fact that I can't drink because I'm on a blast

This is extremely problematic, I need to find a solution quick

And I won't be doing molly every week, I need something I can do relatively often

@buccalfatremoval @Chad69 (is this nigga still alive?)
lmfao you bought it from indiamart i think u just popped piss and cum
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chang cypionate
lmfao you bought it from indiamart i think u just popped piss and cum
Nah Indiamart rarely gives out fake orals, maybe slightly underdosed

Oils are a different story
 
  • +1
Reactions: idontmogYET, _Jason_ and Quetila

Similar threads

iamgoingtoascend
Replies
12
Views
57
SPAM
SPAM
thomasjiooo
Replies
7
Views
44
SPAM
SPAM
iamgoingtoascend
Replies
1
Views
26
Slavurik
Slavurik
spikey88
Replies
3
Views
56
spikey88
spikey88
оrg
Replies
2
Views
50
Ꭰarwin
Ꭰarwin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top