Prehistoric incels made up religions to shame chads and foids

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
To shame chads and foids for fucking too much. Religion incels really out here praising themselves for being virgins at 25+ 😸. They think waiting till marriage is an accomplishment. Or in the incels case, waiting until a foid gets pumped and dumped then finally settles for a religioncel😸.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BearBoy, Kater Maxxing, Deleted member 23218 and 1 other person
Jesus had to cope with his sub 0.9 MFR ratio, you know

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
@OGJBSLAYER ”nietzsche is such a genius bro”

reality when every housebound incel comes up with his philosophy independently:

jesus was a 5 ft 2 brown middle eastern jew who told people he can fly in the sky and walk on water to impress people because he was tired of getting mogged by judean and assyrian chads

• JFL
@OGJBSLAYER ”nietzsche is such a genius bro”

reality when every housebound incel comes up with his philosophy independently:
Low effort bait

I'm sure you know Nietzsche praised Jesus in comparison to Paul ? Do you know why ?

Ressentiment is only one aspect of herd morality and it includes all systems and philosophies that are based on envy/hatred of certain manifestations of will to power.

This envy and hatred of the manifestation of will to power can be directed against itself, as it is done in ascetic religions ( Bhuddism ). In Christianity, the direction is oriented outwardly due to the historical conditions of early Christianity. This makes Christianity twice despicable, one for being dishonest and other for being based on ressentiment.

It's also possible for liberal ( Chads and stacies in OP) who promote sex and degeneracy to be exponents of herd morality...

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25534

incel194012940

Tag me when a household incel independently comes up with error theory in meta-ethics

Jesus had to cope with his sub 0.9 MFR ratio, you know
View attachment 2260434

That’s Cesare Borgia not Jesus Christ.

Josephus description of Christ: “At that time also there appeared a certain man of magic power … if it be meet to call him a man, [whose name is 👉Jesus], whom [certain] Greeks call a son of [a] God, but his disciples [call] the true prophet … he was a man of simple appearance, mature age, 👉black-skinned (melagchrous👈), short growth, three cubits tall, hunchbacked, prognathous (lit. ‘with a long face’ [macroprosopos]), a long nose, eyebrows meeting above the nose … with scanty [curly] hair, but having a line in the middle of the head after the fashion of the Nazaraeans, with an undeveloped beard.”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444

incel194012940

Tag me when a household incel independently comes up with error theory in meta-ethics
i don’t know what that is tell me and I will

i don’t know what that is tell me and I will
Error Theory : The idea that all moral statements are false since moral properties don't exist. Our ethical propositions are fictional constructs that are assumed to be true

This is only one of his attack on religious and secular moral discourse.

His other 2 attacks are based on

1. The fact that free will is incompatible with determinism. Which implies we are not ultimately responsible for our ideas and actions.

2. The incapability/incapacity of the human mind to know itself sufficiently as to determine the best course of action. Moreover , the fact that morality is ultimately a reflection of your character type, which is a unique feature of each individual. This implies there can be no universal ethics ( Religious or Secular ). Each of us has to issue our own commands from our own self.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Extremely low IQ take. Fucking hell.

islam was the first beta male uprising

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Reformed and Deleted member 28904
Give all those religious incels some nice pussy and they'll stop being religious instantly.
They cope like MGTOW

• +1
Jews did the same to shame their roman masters. Now look at Rome, housing the Vatican lol

Error Theory : The idea that all moral statements are false since moral properties don't exist. Our ethical propositions are fictional constructs that are assumed to be true

This is only one of his attack on religious and secular moral discourse.

His other 2 attacks are based on

1. The fact that free will is incompatible with determinism. Which implies we are not ultimately responsible for our ideas and actions.

2. The incapability/incapacity of the human mind to know itself sufficiently as to determine the best course of action. Moreover , the fact that morality is ultimately a reflection of your character type, which is a unique feature of each individual. This implies there can be no universal ethics ( Religious or Secular ). Each of us has to issue our own commands from our own self.
that’s every thread about fucking JBs

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER