Preliminary Yubo results with ElliotRogerJr (Yubo fishing, gtfih)

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I’ve been swiping on yubo with a @ElliotRodgerJr. The matches aren’t in yet but likely will come soon.

however the reason for this thread isn’t the matches, it’s the LIVE-STREAMS. I interacted with the live streams on yubo and it was a THERMO NUCLEAR BLACKPILL.

If you have been following my threads from earlier this month you’ll know that I got brutally roasted on yubo if I said anything in a livestream. But with this yubofish, the only thing that came were COMPLIMENTS and SNAPCHATS.

For example, exhibit A.

3AC83623 BD78 44A2 BF7E 07A0D619CFD1

3D41259E A045 4DCE 85F1 7C48A044057F
she Gave me her snapchat ON DEMAND. When another nigga thought the snapchat She put in the chat was for him, I had to reassure him that he wasn’t the one that she desired. Once he wised up, he IMMEDIATELY left the livestream.

757E44E6 083B 4F5E 8141 301AC6360DEC

Exhibit B.
CA3173C8 90BA 48B8 BC81 1721EC1008A8
(Before one of y’all say that’s cum on her mouth, it’s not. It’s toothpaste)

She was hosting a livestream where she would compliment people if they said X. Other guys in the stream said X, she was obviously trying to be nice so she would say “oh I like your hair” or “oh I like your clothes” and stuff like that. Nothing about their face or bones.

but as soon as I said X with this yubofish, she IMMEDIATELY commented on @ElliotRodgerJr’s facial structure and BONES. She literally said that she liked it. Aka, she’s attracted to his face. When I asked for her snapchat, she instantly told me where it was.

While I was writing this thread, I’ve been getting tons of friend requests on the yubofish from girls.

this is high octane sui fuel. @ElliotRodgerJr is attractive to JB’s. It’s beyond any shadow of a doubt that he’s good looking. Anyone who denies this is coping.

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Suck his dick already

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Suck his dick already
I’m not trying to beef you. This is research that me and him are conducting. What’s your problem? Legit.

I’m not trying to beef you. This is research that me and him are conducting. What’s your problem? Legit.
You were beefing with me before. You made posts about me. Keep my name out of your fat mouth or I’ll keep bullying you

what do you even do in lives? doesnt it enable your video cam so that would make catfishing impossible? wtf man elab

what do you even do in lives? doesnt it enable your video cam so that would make catfishing impossible? wtf man elab
I join lives I don’t host them. It doesn’t enable ur cam if u join them.
You were beefing with me before. You made posts about me. Keep my name out of your fat mouth or I’ll keep bullying you
Keep barking nigga. Nobody cares about you

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl