Prenatal T > Oral posture > Genetics

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
I don't give a fuck if someone frauds their face with surgeries unless they had some genetic disorder that caused them to look like that cause then truly they will pass on those shit genes.

Genetics only comes into play when considering pheno and harmony. Maybe your genetics allows you to look good with less than ideal prenatal T / oral posture, but everyone would look better with ideal prenatal T and oral posture.

Genetics only matters for height / frame. As those aren't as influenced by less than ideal factors in first world countries.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 2846
Pheno and harmony are important though.

All the bones in the world won't save you if you have shit harmony

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 656 and 2 others

What are some examples of bad harmony?

If you have perfect forward growth via oral posture and prenatal T you default to 6+ psl worst case scenario 5.5 psl and that's rarely.

What are some examples of bad harmony?
This guy that got posted in the ratings section

Good looking on paper going off the PSL rating system but won't translate to being GL IRL.

Plenty of guys like this

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 2846
my prenatal T was garbage. Digit ratio is 0.96 :feelsrope:

This guy that got posted in the ratings section

View attachment 106028

Good looking on paper going off the PSL rating system but won't translate to being GL IRL.

Plenty of guys like this

'on paper' looks can be explained with flaws and features. Harmony is just what people call it when they aren't bothered to look. That guy's problems are as follows: monolid, highset glabella, lower third shorter than middle third, flat nose. There are more but they aren't significant enough to mention at the risk of being confronted on this forum and raising my cortisol.

How to get more prenatal T

I have very high prenatal T but my oral posture was subpar I think..

'on paper' looks can be explained with flaws and features. Harmony is just what people call it when they aren't bothered to look. That guy's problems are as follows: monolid, highset glabella, lower third shorter than middle third, flat nose. There are more but they aren't significant enough to mention at the risk of being confronted on this forum and raising my cortisol.
I think harmony is when flaws are counteracted by other less than ideal traits that balance each other out which end up canceling out the flaws into something that is more asthetic than the sum of the parts.