Prenatal Testosterone exposure is correlated with skin tone and masculine features

Redpilled Gooseman

Redpilled Gooseman

Easy going Jock
First of all, in this study, the "digit ratio" was not used, they measured prenatal testosterone from the umblical cord, meaning that this is 100 % legit.

The Royal Society has found a link between prenatal testosterone, and how masculine your face looks in adulthood.

A long time study was done on this subjects, measuring prenatal t, as well as pubertal t, and then using a facial recognizer program they measured their masculinity, and those with higher prenatal testosterone we're bigger and a lot more masculine looking, they found it was even more important than pubertal testosterone.

The Masculine facial features they listed were:
Wider set eyes, broader nostrils, longer philtrums, more prominent jaw, thick and positive tilt eyebrows, and a prominent brow ridge:
IMG 20200522 095452

IMG 20200522 095443

Digit ratio was also measured, and absolutely no correlation was found with NEITHER.

Take the prenatal t pill.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, WeAreBoundless, Deleted member 22126 and 9 others
[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Redpilled Gooseman
To have Slayer children, you must breed with this type of women:
IMG 20200520 172427

High prenatal t= strong, sports oriented children

IMG 20200522 100023

Steven Adams is an example of high prenatal t
Btw is my bro @Achathin still here?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Prettyboy, Chadeep, Entschuldigung and 3 others
Digit ratio was also measured, and absolutely no correlation was found
indeed, and here I am, getting shitted on when I argue that digit ratio is useless if you dont have the high prenat. T traits lol

I saw ur lookism thread when you made it, very goodf

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Golang
So high parental t makes you have darker skin tone?

indeed, and here I am, getting shitted on when I argue that digit ratio is useless if you dont have the high prenat. T traits lol

I saw ur lookism thread when you made it, very goodf
Thanks, yes man, I wanted to redpill all this digit ratio copers. That's why I'm here
So high parental t makes you have darker skin tone?
Not darker, but a reddish tint, sun resistant skin

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar
So another thing that was already predecided for everyone and had no control over..
Life is truly a scam

• +1
Reactions: RoyRotbard, Splinter901, Chadeep and 4 others
So another thing that was already predecided for everyone and had no control over..
Life is truly a scam
Yes, that's why I'm changing this thread to blackpill jfl.
People here cope too much with digit ratios and steroids, but in reality what makes you masculine is prenatal t

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 4797, Kingkellz and 1 other person
Yes, that's why I'm changing this thread to blackpill jfl.
People here cope too much with digit ratios and steroids, but in reality what makes you masculine is prenatal t
So bro how can one make sure your child gets enough prental t exposure in the womb will i have to inject the mother with T or what lmao..

So bro how can one make sure your child gets enough prental t exposure in the womb will i have to inject the mother with T or what lmao..
Breed with a high t woman, basically she needs to not be too femenine looking, have slightly bigger chin and kinda deep voice etc.
All of the crazy aggressive moms have a jock kid.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Dr SmalCox, Chadeep and 2 others
“Take the prenatal T pill!!!”

C3858D62 85E4 4A47 A2C0 A3DF66E89B92

The actual heartthrobs of the generations:

703068E7 BB33 4118 B8BC 54A4E6952D27
D37749F3 5C1B 4131 A3BA 2860D778346D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 22126, It'snotover and 11 others
everything matters

• +1
Reactions: WeAreBoundless, Chadeep, 5'8manlet and 8 others
Breed with a high t woman, basically she needs to not be too femenine looking, have slightly bigger chin and kinda deep voice etc.
All of the crazy aggressive moms have a jock kid.
Ok like this woman will sure give anyone high t beasts tbh

Attachments

• images (8).jpeg
    images (8).jpeg
    10.6 KB · Views: 88
  • images (7).jpeg
    images (7).jpeg
    10.8 KB · Views: 91
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Chadeep, CarlosTovar and 2 others
Ok like this woman will sure give anyone high t beasts tbh
It's not that drastic by the way, just have children with a girl with a slightly bigger chin
IMG 20200522 101922

Almost barely a difference in looks, you don't need to sacrifice your happiness and breed with a cavewoman but if you want to then go ahead

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, CarlosTovar and Deleted member 1588
High T ogre or rope
Nikolai-Valuev.jpg
mike-tyson-900x500.jpg
ufc_155_poster.0.jpg
silva.jpg

choi_lesnar_1.jpg
41294249_10155927475934370_4967531910101204992_o.jpg
tyson-fury%20(3)_14.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Redpilled Gooseman, Deleted member 6942 and 2 others
Surely there are ways to control this. Either prenatal T is important but HGH in childhood is more so. Supplimnet your kids with mk and l-ARGine for HGH and make them drink milk none of this vegan shit. Boosts of IGF-1 and hgh in kids will lead to height, better frame and good face. Now breed with the perfect female and you've pretty much guaranteed a Chad baby
High T ogre or rope
Nikolai-Valuev.jpg
mike-tyson-900x500.jpg
ufc_155_poster.0.jpg
silva.jpg

choi_lesnar_1.jpg
41294249_10155927475934370_4967531910101204992_o.jpg
tyson-fury%20(3)_14.jpg
Just be ugly theory

It's not that drastic by the way, just have children with a girl with a slightly bigger chin
View attachment 419555
Almost barely a difference in looks, you don't need to sacrifice your happiness and breed with a cavewoman but if you want to then go ahead
Yeah but i can only get short petite girls because i look boyish maybe i will find a robust women or maybe not but i am 5.9"ft manlets so it is not looking good for me tbh

That is not high prenatal t in the top, that's acromegaly jfl.
Also I'd rather be an aesthetic, strong jock than a prettyboy heartrob that by 30 year old has lost all his looks and resorts to fuck hookers tbh.

jfl while prettyboys are fucking these girls:

CF2AC539 B48D 463D 83A8 226539499392
14C341F3 BEB4 4F9D A5D7 B18D4847A53C
520E7F0E 03B3 472B 8ECA 9AED0E606978
2D7E7C31 4CCE 42A8 9291 1E13892AB297
28B4DAE9 6F3D 46A6 9CE8 F634047D5732
5E6001D4 58D2 4AAC 842D 998F3500FAAC

You’ll just be in the gym working out so you can slay girls like this:

DBCB281A 3B7F 4C1A 830D 353A1A95367F
99A85FAE 6FE9 450B 920E DD0F15EFB053

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 5349 and 1 other person
21YearoldFailed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
First of all, in this study, the "digit ratio" was not used, they measured prenatal testosterone from the umblical cord, meaning that this is 100 % legit.

The Royal Society has found a link between prenatal testosterone, and how masculine your face looks in adulthood.

A long time study was done on this subjects, measuring prenatal t, as well as pubertal t, and then using a facial recognizer program they measured their masculinity, and those with higher prenatal testosterone we're bigger and a lot more masculine looking, they found it was even more important than pubertal testosterone.

Wider set eyes, broader nostrils, longer philtrums, more prominent jaw, thick and positive tilt eyebrows, and a prominent brow ridge:
View attachment 419507
View attachment 419508

Digit ratio was also measured, and absolutely no correlation was found with NEITHER.

I'm pale but that's cause I don't go out I'm fighting to many demons at the moment hows my prenatal t bare in mind my dad was never around as a child so I grew up a bit feminine but I've managed to grow out of it just to much damage has been done mentally 6ft1 12st5

Attachments

• 15901546329877008560245740638006.jpg
    15901546329877008560245740638006.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20200520_101627.jpg
    IMG_20200520_101627.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 93
  • +1
Reactions: WeAreBoundless, CarlosTovar, Redpilled Gooseman and 1 other person

View attachment 419507
View attachment 419508

Not surprising at all

View attachment 419507
View attachment 419508

Wider set eyes, broader nostrils, longer philtrums, more prominent jaw, thick and positive tilt eyebrows, check.
But I'm so fucking white and my browridge is average, not severly prominent.
Gotta Bonesmash and inject Melanotan 2 asap

• +1

View attachment 419507
View attachment 419508

Your prenatal T:
6rqm4iosrsx41

My prenatal T:
20200430 132137

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Chadeep, CarlosTovar and 3 others
Groundbreaking discovery OP.

Absolutely amazing I am surprised.

• JFL
IMG 20200522 095452

Lifefuem for @Jimsonbobson505

Brutal blackpill for my feminine face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Redpilled Gooseman
I'm low t low everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadeep, CarlosTovar and 1 other person
I'm pale but that's cause I don't go out I'm fighting to many demons at the moment hows my prenatal t bare in mind my dad was never around as a child so I grew up a bit feminine but I've managed to grow out of it just to much damage has been done mentally 6ft1 12st5
Dude you are ugly you don’t have any prenatal t features quit coping

My mother smoked while she was pregnant with me so that's why i probably came out retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Yoyo2233
It all comes to genetics at the end of the day

View attachment 419507
View attachment 419508

This is my grandad face looks like so dom af

I only have the last two features tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

View attachment 419507
View attachment 419508

all this posts and no one explains what the fuck is prenatal t and why some have more than others