Prerequisites to body max successfully

D

Deleted member 27472

Myron Gaines Follower
I think you can have success with roidmaxxing or gymmaxxing in general (elite natty genes) if you fit these prerequisites

at least 5’10 barefoot + or 5’8 with 4 inch lifts

Average face, decent pheno, good hair and good skin

You might not be a chad but you can have a solid dating / slaying life

Physique Maxxing is a very viable strategy for average guys - 5’9-5’11 range with a average face

Are there any other prerequisites that should be added?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Phillybeard1996
Do you think being asian or Indian is a huge falio?

Im Smarter Than You Ugly Guy

"Nah mate bitches LOVE indians"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, LightSkinNoob, 5.5psl and 2 others
depends. some colourings phenos look better than others. you could probs do alright with your own race at worst

I think white and black guys will be able to get away with body maxxing with a less attarative face or height in comparison to asians

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Phillybeard1996
it takes a lot of time even on steroids to get a good body. most people think that steroids will make them look like monsters automatically.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 27472, 5.5psl and 1 other person
it takes a lot of time even on steroids to get a good body. most people think that steroids will make them look like monsters automatically.
most people I know that are on them barely even look like they lift.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 23324, Deleted member 27472 and 2 others
It will take for most guys with average genes minimum 2 years even on roids to be jacked
And here niggas beleive doing 12 weeks cycle of 500 mg and then a pct with nolva will make them David laid JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 27472, RopeMaxxed and 1 other person
most people I know that are on them barely even look like they lift.
100% most guys think it takes 3-6 months. Honestly even when training really hard and eating right it will take a year plus unless you were already very good naturally

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
It will take for most guys with average genes minimum 2 years even on roids to be jacked
And here niggas beleive doing 12 weeks cycle of 500 mg and then a pct with nolva will make them David laid JFL
test only doesn't even do that much for most people, they don't respond overwhelmingly and need harsher compounds which counteract any physique progress they make by destroying how they look facially or make their hair fall out, or worse, makes hair grow all over their body uncontrollably.
100% most guys think it takes 3-6 months. Honestly even when training really hard and eating right it will take a year plus unless you were already very good naturally
it's not worth it to get on unless you're already able to build a good physique naturally, very few people look like shit and then go and hyper-respond to drugs, the guys that look good already looked good without using anything.
do they get fat?
yes, some compounds make you perpetually hungry and they end up fat and covered with stretch marks.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl