Pretty boy harmony means shit for slaying

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Pretty boy harmony means shit for slaying. It's great for being a cuck that wifes a degenerate marginally overweight feminist who wears tight bottoms to give off the illusion her ass is great and she's "thick".

- Tall
- Big skull
- Well-positioned bones with mass
- A nose which doesn't hurt you
- Strong brow-ridge and solid shaped eyes
- Thick neck
- Wide frame shoulders
- Muscularity with solid insertions

That's literally all you need.

All this harmony shit is for mediocre girls who want pretty boys that they can imagine singing backside boys or no direction songs to.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5656
Pretty boy harmony means shit for slaying. It's great for being a cuck that wife a degenerate marginally overweight feminist who wears tight bottoms to give off the illusion her ass is great and she's "thick".

- Tall
- Big skull
- Thick neck
- Wide frame shoulders

All this harmony shit is for mediocre girls who want pretty boys that they can imagine them singing backside boys or no direction songs to them.
Just ignore ratios and eye area bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector, Stingray, MentalistKebab and 5 others
9372F67F 71CC 4D05 BBDC 7CDE2AB84CE4
cry for prettyboys

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 4946, TopzCat1 and 6 others
Delon is a 10/10 just by his harmony

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 9048 and 3 others
from what ive seen on tiktok all women want guys who look like they can't stick up for themselves tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 245
Pretty boy harmony means shit for slaying. It's great for being a cuck that wife a degenerate marginally overweight feminist who wears tight bottoms to give off the illusion her ass is great and she's "thick".

- Tall
- Big skull
- Thick neck
- Wide frame shoulders

All this harmony shit is for mediocre girls who want pretty boys that they can imagine them singing backside boys or no direction songs to them.
i honestly dont know why u still on this site. ur alrdy HTN and ur 28.

Just ignore ratios and eye area bro

I think eye-area is crucial man. I even have it ahead of jaw infact. Hence I said solid eye-shape and strong browridge.

The pretty boy harmony is stupid tho. This Sean O'Pry desire you all have is fitting and perfect for a long-term relationship look.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
This thread was made by a seething masc ogre curry, wasnt it?

from what ive seen on tiktok all women want guys who look like they can't stick up for themselves tbh

Tik-Tok is pretty boy haven and that's because guys know that mostly mediocre looking women use it. Or at least get hooked on it, from a consumer stand-point. So the audience gets marketed to. Robust Chads are less remote on Tik-Tok for this very reason. They can't do any cute/stupid dance, or anything lame but amusing. It doesn't suit their look and they'll look like prats. lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615

Attachments

• 2256_gb_test.webp
    42 KB · Views: 3
  • 2256_gb_test.webp
    42 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Mr.cope and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
I think eye-area is crucial man. I even have it ahead of jaw infact. Hence I said solid eye-shape and strong browridge.

The pretty boy harmony is stupid tho. This Sean O'Pry desire you all have is fitting and perfect for a long-term relationship look.
whats your plan on fixing your eye area

i honestly dont know why u still on this site. ur alrdy HTN and ur 28.

How am I high tier normie?

I WAS high tier normie in my youth.

You have to deduct 1pt for curriness and 1pt for 5'8. Which puts me at 4.5/10

How am I high tier normie?

I WAS high tier normie in my youth.

You have to deduct 1pt for curriness and 1pt for 5'8. Which puts me at 4.5/10
mate u can still get tonnes of gl girls specially cuz u got accent halo. if anything staying on this site just lowers ur NT

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Tik-Tok is pretty boy haven and that's because guys know that mostly mediocre looking women use it. Or at least get hooked on it, from a consumer stand-point. So the audience gets marketed to. Robust Chads are less remote on Tik-Tok for this very reason. They can't do any cute/stupid dance, or anything lame but amusing. It doesn't suit their look and they'll look like prats. lol.
you are retarded and have no idea what youre talking about. keep coping

Become a pretty boy is a meme, born and naturally turn pretty boy is real.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
And pretty boys have better bones then you jfl

Delon is a 10/10 just by his harmony

Delon would be invisible today.

He was 5'8 and neither pretty boy or robust Chad.

His appeal was different and old-school. Girls liked different things back in those days.

you are retarded and have no idea what youre talking about. keep coping

Ok then. Let's not even debate this since you THINK I sound like I don't know what I am TALKING about.

How about you link me to ROBUST CHADS with heavy female followings that oneitis them on Tik-Tok?

NOT PRETTY BOYS that are jacked from using PEDs.

Actual CHADS.

Do it.

Bet you can't find me even 5.

Ok then. Let's not even debate this since you THINK I sound like I don't know what I am TALKING about.

How about you link me to ROBUST CHADS with heavy female followings that oneitis them on Tik-Tok?

NOT PRETTY BOYS that are jacked from using PEDs.

Actual CHADS.

Do it.

Bet you can't find me even 5.
how about not using tik tok at all

Yes agreed

mate u can still get tonnes of gl girls specially cuz u got accent halo. if anything staying on this site just lowers ur NT

@Blackgymmax was at work 2 or so months back laughing at a video of mine, on his workstation.

A few girls who worked with him asked what he was laughing at. He told them. They asked to let them see. They all ended up coming over and saying "ew, he's ugly".

Not a single one of them even placed me as average. And he says that they meant what they said. This was the video where my accent was on-point and my NT charisma too.

Remember that one of me dissing the forum? The popular one on here. 2-3 of them were ethnic. Now I somehow doubt all of them were Staceys. So mediocre looking girls with likely lots of facepaint on FROM CANADA. Canada! You know the country where everyone's nice? Yeah. Girls from there, some most likely average, literally said the word ugly.

Last edited:
they do though

Are you deliberately being low IQ? I explained why they do. Mediocre women crave these pussies as they are good looking without being intimidating and making them feel insecure about their own looks. Dumbass.

If they were good looking bitches, they would choose Chad every day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
@Blackgymmax was at work 2 or so months back laughing at a video of mine, on his workstation.

A few girls who worked with him asked what he was laughing at. He told them. They asked to let them see. They all ended up coming over and saying "ew, he's ugly".

Not a single one of them even placed me as average. And he says that they meant what they said. This was the video where my accent was on-point and my NT charisma too.

Remember that one of me dissing the forum? The popular one on here. 2-3 of them were ethnic. Now I somehow doubt all of them were Staceys. So mediocre looking girls with likely lots of facepaint on FROM CANADA. Canada! You know the country where everyone's nice? Yeah. Girls from there, some most likely average, literally said the word ugly.
Ye, these guys are clueless. Go on youtube and look up "freshandfit" the weird looking lighter skin dude was rated ugly to avg lmao but i also showed his abs so that prob made a diff. I thought he would get 100% uglies. Then again it was only a sample size of 4 girls