Pretty boys are overrated.

Rainman988

Rainman988

Silver
Some of the things you guys say are stupid as hell and this is one of them. The fact that some people think pretty boys have more smv than a masculine guy is just a showing of how low your iw is. I also used to belive this lie until I thought about it for more than two seconds. For instance:

-Pretty boys only slay girls who are below the age of 17 or 18 at max.
-They can come off as gay and fruity to other men
- They age like shit like your god Chico and have a short shelf life

Imagine trying to run pretty boy game past the age of 20🤡.

Masculine Guys slay way more just look at this nigga:
Images 96

Man is turning 30 this year and mogs prime Chico to hell and back. He's a 6'4, wide framed, bearded chad. Time to Masculinemaxx bois.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Stare, infidel hunter and 16 others
Bernie 2020 shirt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag, .👽., Deleted member 8244 and 4 others
there is no such a thing as prettyboy. you have some combination of features or you dont.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 8244, Ocelot and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, 5'8manlet, Jew_Supremacist and 6 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., minotaur, Deleted member 9641 and 4 others
'Pretty boys are overrated because they can only slay girls who are bellow 17 or 18 max'
Cope, but still--nigga those are the cream of the crop, pretty boys should be thanking allah that they have to 'miss out' on used 40 yr old roastie pussy.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, A23ghskung and Essonerian
No. If anything they’re underrated.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Deleted member 6128, Mewton and 12 others
Another retarded greycell

NO ONE ON THIS FORUM THINKS PRETTYBOYS HAVE MORE SMV THAN MASCULINE MEN APART FROM OTHER GREYCELLS LIKE U

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Adriana Lima and Deleted member 10709

Zurzolo mogs that dude to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 10615
D259B3E9 ED17 403E 88EB 319B04A6DD14
6926CA99 54AE 48A4 9293 E1B3D36ED373

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, 5'8manlet, Mexicanboi and 2 others
that dude you posted is so overrated facially, literally a ht normie face at most halo'd only by height and frame

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
'Pretty boys are overrated because they can only slay girls who are bellow 17 or 18 max'
Cope, but still--nigga those are the cream of the crop, pretty boys should be thanking allah that they have to 'miss out' on used 40 yr old roastie pussy.
Over for pedocels. Automatically assume that any women above the age of 18 is a fat, wrinkly roastie with a body count of 500. Even 15 year old girls have a body count, believe me I know a few.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Selinity
Some of the things you guys say are stupid as hell and this is one of them. The fact that some people think pretty boys have more smv than a masculine guy is just a showing of how low your iw is. I also used to belive this lie until I thought about it for more than two seconds. For instance:

Masculine Guys slay way more just look at this nigga:View attachment 1090540
Man is turning 30 this year and mogs prime Chico to hell and back. He's a 6'4, wide framed, bearded chad. Time to Masculinemaxx bois.
Yo it's not that deep bro. Most of .me-ers are teens and look prettybpy sp they try to get on that train. Also when I was a teen, I had a certain revulsion towards the masc look (beards and shit). The eideal is the pretty boy who grows into a masc by 25-30. That's perfect. Perfect example: jon hamm

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist and cartr

bugs life

Another retarded greycell

NO ONE ON THIS FORUM THINKS PRETTYBOYS HAVE MORE SMV THAN MASCULINE MEN APART FROM OTHER GREYCELLS LIKE U
You can make the argument that prettyboys do have more smv because they attract JBs

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Rainman988
Over for pedocels. Automatically assume that any women above the age of 18 is a fat, wrinkly roastie with a body count of 500. Even 15 year old girls have a body count, believe me I know a few.
and 30 year old girls have even bigger ones. keep coping, bro, pretty boys outslay you sadly

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
and 30 year old girls have even bigger ones. keep coping, bro, pretty boys outslay you sadly
Nigga if I slayed even a bit we wouldn't be having this conversation

prime chico mogs him in pure aesthetics, hassan would never get 3m views on a video just cause of his looks. but masc is better if you want to slay i agree
There are videos of girls going crazy for him bro

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist and volcelfatcel
no shit he's attractive but not chico tier
Chico in his prime is on a different plane of existence vs Hassan.

Let alone o'Pry he is on a different plane from all of the world, he looks like a morph irl.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 9641, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
Agree that masc mogs but your example is dumb. Chico mogs Hasan to Gandyheaven and back.

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 9641 and 1 other person
Why do people consistently try and say shit like this. You have zero prettyboy traits and don’t like that it works for other people. It simply does, with motherfuckers like Justin Bieber literally having every teenage girl in the world wet, the results speak for themselves.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Looks234
Why do people consistently try and say shit like this. You have zero prettyboy traits and don’t like that it works for other people. It simply does, with motherfuckers like Justin Bieber literally having every teenage girl in the world wet, the results speak for themselves.
Sight, when will people understand that massive following =/= Sex Appeal or getting laid. Girls will follow anyone that gives them any sort of ''emotion''

Look at MJ's crazy female fans

MJ in his prime
45890815775_009ca0a804_b.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Yo it's not that deep bro. Most of .me-ers are teens and look prettybpy sp they try to get on that train. Also when I was a teen, I had a certain revulsion towards the masc look (beards and shit). The eideal is the pretty boy who grows into a masc by 25-30. That's perfect. Perfect example: jon hamm

I was the same, I used to post on Puahate back in 2013, I was 18-19 and a Pretty Boy and hated Masc guys like Randy Orton who used to get posted all the time back then, The reason why I hated MASC guys was because I couldn't come to terms with the fact that older guys were fucking all the girls my age, Like they were stealing something that belonged to only guys my age.

• +1
Reactions: Rainman988 and AsGoodAsItGets
Sight, when will people understand that massive following =/= Sex Appeal or getting laid. Girls will follow anyone that gives them any sort of ''emotion''

Look at MJ's crazy female fans

MJ in his prime
45890815775_009ca0a804_b.jpg

You are telling me girls lusted after Justin Bieber just because of his massive following? And guys like “Alex from target” got super famous for what? His looks. That’s why girls lusted after him when he was a nobody working as a fucking cashier.

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist and Looks234
You are telling me girls lusted after Justin Bieber just because of his massive following? And guys like “Alex from target” got super famous for what? His looks. That’s why girls lusted after him when he was a nobody working as a fucking cashier.
Men's Brain =/= Women

Girls never lusted after them, Teen girls wanted them to be their BF, they fantasied about someone like JB or Alec singing songs to them, going on road trip, and having them being their Beta Buxer. And when they were ovulating they ''Lusted'' after the QB Chad Thundercock from their HS.

Read this Article About what a women wants when she's ovulating

And you've not explained to me how MJ who would get rated a PSL 2 on here had Double the amount of fan girls that JB had

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 9217, Rainman988 and 1 other person
Cope we own everything

maesthetic mogs, best blend of prettyboy/masculinity like pitt and will age better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9217 and zeke714
That cuck isn’t masculine at all

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima

hasan?

Tall jacked prettyboy s ideal idc wat women think

imo a lot of prettyboy twinks get away online because frame hardly matters online but irl being a twink as a man and being sizemogged by the average girl is a gigafailo

• JFL
Reactions: Rainman988
Prettyboy in itself IMO is not a tier of looks (like 7/10 on the normie scale or something). It’s mostly just an aesthetic formed by hair + small forehead + good looks. Beauty is a formula based on objective features, and prettyboy typically is Chadlite or Chad. I’ve been called a prettyboy by normies and I have pretty good hunter-eyes (low vertical height, long width), slim nose (rare for black pheno tbh), good forward mandible/maxilla, and wide mouth. I do have long hair that covers forehead LOL. Only thing is that my zygos isnt giga-prominent, it takes some debloating + low BF to really show well

dude look tryhard as hell, natural born prettyboy like chico dont need effort, look at hes ig post, he just groom so minimal yet he mog that streamer tryhard guy to oblivion without taking a sweat. Admit it many prettyboy are just harmonical good looking, they dont need to tryhard that much cause they born that

dude look tryhard as hell, natural born prettyboy like chico dont need effort, look at hes ig post, he just groom so minimal yet he mog that streamer tryhard guy to oblivion without taking a sweat. Admit it many prettyboy are just harmonical good looking, they dont need to tryhard that much cause they born that
That balding nigga. Jfl

The op is pretty much right. He could have used a way better example though.