pretty boys will never be respected by men, PNEUMOCYTOSIS story shows this

0S4MA

0S4MA

greed is good
I remember recently reading this brutal thread by @pneumocystosis about how his friends were extremely jealous and dickheads towards him cause he not only mogged them, but looked like the typical zoomer tiktoker while doing it. If he was more masculine looking they 100% would not despise and disrespect him as much as they did its not even funny

It all comes back to male competition, if you cant beat them you can either respect them or hate them, pretty boys succeeding goes against the idea of what a man should be and act to get a girl while they struggle so they will choose to hate. The idea of a twink adjacent man being able to outslay what is biologically supposed to win will piss off any man to their core.

tldr: no man wants to be mogged by a feminine adjacent man it goes against nature so they naturally despise twinks

this is not ogre / masc cope, pretty boys are meta right now all I'm saying is men don't respect this and if Pnuemo was a jock/stereotypical gl guy his friends would not treat him like that

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Oueyy, Brootal and 7 others

• +1
Reactions: aber
Agreed
This is what prettyboy twinks are in front of DOM chads

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DamonHx, Yuya Moggershima, Oueyy and 12 others
who cares about male respect when you can fight

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, sweetheart and likenesss
Ogre propaganda COPE

All his friends are probably twinks as well. You do understand the average Zoomer is built like Pneumo, has low t and usually has a baby face
Pneumo legit life mogs 99.9% of the population op is coping because some coping subhuman normies shit on him when he could buy their houses

• +1
Reactions: silencio, Brootal, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Season 1 Gun GIF

Yeh sure bro keep on improving your MMA skills.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amadeus, try2beme, zura and 8 others
you fight to earn male respect in a kind of way
true

its not about how you look, its more about how you fight, act etc.

Season 1 Gun GIF

Yeh sure bro keep on improving your MMA skills.
fighting as in showing you got balls

if you pull a gun and aim it right at a nigga will also get you respect

on op is coping because some coping subhuman normies shit on him when he could buy their houses
wheres the cope i have no stance on pretty boys SMV, its a fact men don't respect them

wheres the cope i have no stance on pretty boys SMV, its a fact men don't respect them
Maybe in 3rd world shitholes

Like I always say. Female gaze vs male gaze is very real. Pneumo has extreme female gaze but absolutely no male gaze due to his feminine features that make him fit into the prettyboy archetype. If he was a jock archetype those friends would respect him.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, n9wiff and 0S4MA
Maybe in 3rd world shitholes
if they are mocked in 3rd world countries it must at least be partly instinctual. Why would men respect a more feminine presenting man

Agreed
This is what prettyboy twinks are in front of DOM chads
View attachment 2969261
brooootal, he will literally never recover

He's gonna be arguing with someone and their gonna say "Ay didn't you get bitched by Bradley Marting?":lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and 5.5psl
Like I always say. Female gaze vs male gaze is very real. Pneumo has extreme female gaze but absolutely no male gaze due to his feminine features that make him fit into the prettyboy archetype. If he was a jock archetype those friends would respect him.
true

• +1
Reactions: aber
who cares when girls love them

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
who cares when girls love them
in his case he doesn't have to care since he lifemogs them and its a pretty niche scenario to begin with but the fact remains men don't respect them

it's not ideal

but it mogs being a masculine ogre with 0 appeal that is respected by men to oblivion

just grow a beard if you prettyboy
sub-buzz-6682-1600096900-10.jpg

it's not ideal

but it mogs being a masculine ogre with 0 appeal that is respected by men to oblivion
whether you like it or not, masculine ogre with 0 appeal never had problem getting best looking chicks

whether you like it or not, masculine ogre with 0 appeal never had problem getting best looking chicks
masculine ogres with 0 appeal only get the best chicks when they're tall and gymmaxed

masculine ogres with 0 appeal only get the best chicks when they're tall and gymmaxed

post ogre you are talking about dude

mma guys even when ugly get beautiful girls in EE 10000%

you have weird idea of masculine man you prolly think of joe rogan or some other bloatlord

How come everybody sucks on pneumo like this
I get he's gl but he's not crazy gl either

I remember recently reading this brutal thread by @
pneumocystosis
@pneumocystosis about how his friends were extremely jealous and dickheads towards him cause he not only mogged them, but looked like the typical zoomer tiktoker
Nun crazy, Plus Id bet Pneumo added sumn extra stuff on it like whole world against him type shit maybe by accident because that's how everybody views themselves whenever something slight happens

Also, I haven't seen a jock since like 2010 nobody even does stuff like that anymore
It's just frat boys now but they've always been more on the pb side since 2018 anyways

Who cares about being proficient at fighting if you can get stabbed/shot and drop dead.

Who cares about being proficient at fighting if you can get stabbed/shot and drop dead.
thats why u should carry weapons but know how to use ur fists aswell

• +1
Reactions: JOJOcelReturns