Pretty sure I skullmog this entire forum

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
I always need the biggest helmets and hats, when i'm skiing or something I always have to buy literally the biggest helmet available. And when i'm trying out hats in stores literally none of them fits.

Kids teased me for my massive skull in elementary school but now I realize how important a large skull is for your looks so it's lifefuel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Blackout.xl
Ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 685, Patient A and 3 others
terrible thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 685, Patient A and 4 others
Big skull is meaningless if the features are ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2846 and jordanbarrettisgod
No but in all honesty is a thick ass skull actually what’s considered attractive; I know it signifies masculinity but MBJ, Chico, Barrett, literally almost all male models got that gay alien skull

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
No but in all honesty is a thick ass skull actually what’s considered attractive; I know it signifies masculinity but MBJ, Chico, Barrett, literally almost all male models got that gay alien skull
No not gay alien skull, they all have warrior/hybrid skulls but just bigger than average in size

Super masculine skulls

Attachments

• 1D9A5F34-B0F0-4C9E-A236-E5D0A4D094B6.jpeg
    1D9A5F34-B0F0-4C9E-A236-E5D0A4D094B6.jpeg
    157.8 KB · Views: 66
is this supposed to be a humble brag or what?

@cocainecowboy and i mog 4sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Troll15

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and Deleted member 1553
skull circumference, frame and height is underrated. jfl at people thinking face is everything. a 6psl 5'10 manlet with a peanut skull will get mogged by a 5psl 6'3 25'' head circumference wide clavicles robust ogre as long as he is NT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell, EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 4310
skull circumference, frame and height is underrated. jfl at people thinking face is everything. a 6psl 5'10 manlet with a peanut skull will get mogged by a 5psl 6'3 25'' head circumference wide clavicles robust ogre as long as he is NT
Lifefuel if true

26 inch skull circumference checking in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Skull size is very unimportant in the grand scheme of things. It's all about ratios and facial bones. Although I won't lie. Having a small skull and face compared to a female is legit comical.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
as long as you dont have a gay alien skull you should be fine

• +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag and Deleted member 4310
My skull is about the size of a grapefruit :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: lookserumaxeru
Skullmog means not only size but also shape

• +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag and Deleted member 4310
It's hybrid
My skull circumference mogs the average size but my cranium is so poorly formed that I have to keep a huge volume of hair all the time on top, otherwise I’d look subhuman.

My skull circumference mogs the average size but my cranium is so poorly formed that I have to keep a huge volume of hair all the time on top, otherwise I’d look subhuman.
Same

No skull for your face

I always need the biggest helmets and hats, when i'm skiing or something I always have to buy literally the biggest helmet available. And when i'm trying out hats in stores literally none of them fits.

Kids teased me for my massive skull in elementary school but now I realize how important a large skull is for your looks so it's lifefuel.
Eggman have a big skull too

Images   2020 01 09T003456464

U mirin? Does he mog you?