pretty sure im mentally ill, and wished i was normal.

do you feel the same way as me or not?

• yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • no

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
when i was 7 i saw a page about how they used to torture people back in the days and after viewing the picture of devices and ropes, my dick got hard without knowing anything about sexual things and it weirded me out, basically whenever i watched torture videos or methods they used for torturing or when i see ropes in general i get very turned on. i always wished i was born in middle ages so i could work in dungeons and torture people. is there any guy like me or am i in the minority? i remember bdsm was the most searched tag in the uk a few years ago so i doubt its a rare mentality. im sure most people got this animalistic side by themselves but they hide it but maybe not, who knows.
Torture device set sketch vector 27504848

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 11758 and 5 others
Boy Meets World Ew GIF

• So Sad
Reactions: mortis
I know I am mentally ill :feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16275 and mortis
اره داداش پیش یک روان شناس برو

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and mortis
#nostylist
CEAE1E8F 3EB6 45DF A968 4340F80F6DD2
443A6A4B 4645 4D86 ADA2 A6068521C43E

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
You wouldn’t last 5 minutes in the Middle Ages

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, turkproducer, mortis and 1 other person
You wouldn’t last 5 minutes in the Middle Ages
Jfl at the teens here thinking they are hardcore for just watching gore videos, meanwhile they would shit their pants even if they saw a chicken being slaughtered irl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Sny, Deleted member 18052 and 4 others
everyone is ill

• +1
Jfl at the teens here thinking they are hardcore for just watching gore videos, meanwhile they would shit their pants even if they saw a chicken being slaughtered irl
i called is as mental illness not being hardcore, acting hardcore is for edgy 13 yo teens

Yeah it's pretty shitty Bhai, espec when u think people, or the TV, or radio or podcast start talking to u, and u ask othe tpeople if they saw it and they just think you're a weird af mofo.

This morning I was putting my vitamin c serum on, and my mirror self, which I guess is a multiverse me, started talking to me and telling me my oneitis was sucking a dudes dick about now.

Are u taking pills??

• +1
when i was 7 i saw a page about how they used to torture people back in the days and after viewing the picture of devices and ropes, my dick got hard without knowing anything about sexual things and it weirded me out, basically whenever i watched torture videos or methods they used for torturing or when i see ropes in general i get very turned on. i always wished i was born in middle ages so i could work in dungeons and torture people. is there any guy like me or am i in the minority? i remember bdsm was the most searched tag in the uk a few years ago so i doubt its a rare mentality. im sure most people got this animalistic side by themselves but they hide it but maybe not, who knows.
View attachment 1647148
I could say something but it really doesn't matter if your not chopping up bodies or killing woman how bad is it

• +1

• Love it
Yeah it's pretty shitty Bhai, espec when u think people, or the TV, or radio or podcast start talking to u, and u ask othe tpeople if they saw it and they just think you're a weird af mofo.

This morning I was putting my vitamin c serum on, and my mirror self, which I guess is a multiverse me, started talking to me and telling me my oneitis was sucking a dudes dick about now.

Are u taking pills??
why bhai im not indian, but anyways im taking pills for depression, dysregulation and anxiety, but it has nothing to do with the subject above tbh.

I could say something but it really doesn't matter if your not chopping up bodies or killing woman how bad is it
indeed i don't bother or damage anyone in anyways, its just the way i feel and think there is a psychological problem beneath.

why bhai im not indian, but anyways im taking pills for depression, dysregulation and anxiety, but it has nothing to do with the subject above tbh.
What are you taking

elab, our ancestors survived it so can we.
You don’t know their customs nor were you raised in the type of fight for your life and your honour culture. If there was a medieval version of you, he would be fine as a peasant for a while I guess

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho
What are you taking
paroksetin, imiperamine, seroquel, clinidium c
psychiatrist prescribed them based on my brain map and scan, it would be different for others though.

• JFL
Reactions: Saen and lutte
You don’t know their customs nor were you raised in the type of fight for your life and your honour culture. If there was a medieval version of you, he would be fine as a peasant for a while I guess
almost all had peasant ancestors though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
paroksetin, imiperamine, seroquel, clinidium c
psychiatrist prescribed them based on my brain map and scan, it would be different for others though.
dafuq why are you taking antipsychotics?

• +1
almost all had peasant ancestors though
I’m not saying it as a bad thing. Yeah, all of us would have been peasants and worse off.

• +1
you mean seroquel one? for sleep problems i guess.
Stop taking it, how the fuck can you prescribe antipsychotics from a brain scan, what are iranian doctors doing
:lul::lul:

Last edited:
Stop taking it, how the fuck can you prescribe antipsychotics from a brain scan, what are iranian doctors doinghttps://************/1IBiL
i have sleep problems, constant anxiety and mood swings, whats wrong with it:lul: its not something dangerous or anything
Screenshot 2022 04 23 171834

Cope, i had to watch my step-dad slit goat throats for qurbaani since I was like 5 years old.

• JFL
OPs secret sexual fantasy is getting strapped up on this torture advice and getting a handjob while his limbs slowly get ripped apart from his body

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and mortis
Cope, i had to watch my step-dad slit goat throats for qurbaani since I was like 5 years old.
the blood would get the alley dirty and red

you mean seroquel one? for sleep problems i guess.
Have taken seroquel before, then white Dr took me off it said it's a terrible thing to be on lobg term

• Woah
It’s not that common imo to be turned on by gore and torture, turns me off ngl

• +1
It's called sadism, you should look it up on the DSM5 and learn about your mental illnesses instead of letting the psychiatric jew pump you full of pills.
Exercising heavily and sunbathing fixes many things, not the sadism though.

• +1
Have taken seroquel before, then white Dr took me off it said it's a terrible thing to be on lobg term
been taking it just for a month, before that i was on imipramine only, my doctor also said its addictive, so probably he would stop when i take all the current remaining pills

It’s not that common imo to be turned on by gore and torture, turns me off ngl
blood alone also turns me off, but others suffering combined with gore is different.

It's called sadism, you should look it up on the DSM5 and learn about your mental illnesses instead of letting the psychiatric jew pump you full of pills.
Exercising heavily and sunbathing fixes many things, not the sadism though.
i take pills for other reasons though, im not really worried about this sadism issue.

Stop taking it, how the fuck can you prescribe antipsychotics from a brain scan, what are iranian doctors doing

seroquel is okayish (weak), functions as antihistaminic mostly

• +1
been taking it just for a month, before that i was on imipramine only, my doctor also said its addictive, so probably he would stop when i take all the current remaining pills
you're on a lot of meds bhai, even more than me.

probably tell ur doc u wanna get of them sooner rather than later.

SSRI gave me ED, so I did them on and off last 3 years

• Woah
you're on a lot of meds bhai, even more than me.

probably tell ur doc u wanna get of them sooner rather than later.

SSRI gave me ED, so I did them on and off last 3 years
i will, but if i stop my ibs would get worse. ibs d was the main reason i started these meds:cry:

i will, but if i stop my ibs would get worse. ibs d was the main reason i started these meds:cry:
oh that's savage, sorry bhai

• So Sad

Are u taking pills??
You are getting more severe than ever about your hallucinations

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16275
Isn't this a big win?

The amount of girls that are into bdsm shit like this is insane.

• +1
yes MAYBE bhai, but I'm taking a different anti psychotic now, not seroquel.

and my mum and annoying aunty say theres no such thing as mental health and the voices I hear are God and the devil, one telling me the unknown truth, one trying to larp. problem is idk which is which, and clearly DMing people with a pic of my ex and asking if they fucked her, is gonna get me sent back to asylum

Bhai I think not actually, if it was as screwy as (white) drs said then I'd be having wack job hallucinations. Hell even if my shit is blackpill or foid root cause I'd be having then about BOTH oneitis'.

My mum told my curry aunty and she said the CCP girl has put a curse on me cos it's just not normal for people like me to get screwed up, it's more normal for people like you get sister (and she is messed up)