Reactions: BrahminBoss
bummo

• +1
bump

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and volcelfatcel
View attachment 2159968View attachment 2159970

Remember that there are grown ass men stalking other men online accusing them of using random hand pictures on an obscure forum

Don’t you have a life of something?

But either way those pics clearly remind me beta carotene did affect my undertones, I’ve started taking it in July 2021 and it accumulated in a few months
I noticed none of the users that claimed he's a larper responded to this reply.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
I noticed none of the users that claimed he's a larper responded to this reply.
because he is still a larper if you cannot see the obvious airbrushing/faceapp on his morphed pic dumb faggot

because he is still a larper if you cannot see the obvious airbrushing/faceapp on his morphed pic dumb faggot
The picture of his jawline is airbrushed, but he debunked your claim that he cropped out a hand, which you (and everyone else) had no reply for.

Last edited:
The picture of his jawline is airbrushed, but he debunked your claim that he cropped out his hand, which you (and everyone else) had no reply for.

6'6 (198.8) mulatto (half black/white)​

• JFL
ok
no proof but give you the benefit of the doubt

no proof against the cropping or editing

so you're still a frauding faggot giving false hope to subhumans here with your secret sacred carnivore knowledge you egotistical cunt
bro even if he is larping the lengths you've gone to on this thread are absurd holy indian dick rider

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Skywalker, Big White Cuck and 11 others
Have a read through this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, volcelfatcel, Yliaster and 2 others
Have a read through this thread

Complete delusion

I am actually kind of amazed at how far the lengths some of these dudes go. All for validation from a bunch of incels.. just jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Big White Cuck, Deleted member 33514 and 4 others
dude decorates his profile like its a dating app or sum shit
The fact this nigga photoshopped some dude’s hand on his toilet sink. Just jfl .. how in the world do you even..

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Sprinkles, Deleted member 24293 and 7 others
Cant stand forum chads

Especially fake ones

Cant stand forum chads

Especially fake ones
Forum chads is an oxymoron

So far, literally every "Chad' with the exception of that Argentinian manlet (@quemirasmanv2 ) badboy ended up being a complete fraud. 6 years and yet for someone to prove wrong.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, NordicLeonhard and volcelfatcel
Why Salludon lied about his procedures?
Because someone "mewing" is more inspiring that someong getting 10ml of juvederm in his face

Maybe prettyboy actually looks like this, and it's the before pictures that are fake, you never know
it isnt tho. If his surgical procedures went that well thn itd be more inspiring to hear how he planned it. Most people who get surgery come out looking botched except obvious recessed cels

• WTF
Reactions: Skywalker
this nigga yeeted himself off the forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wernhervonbraun, Big White Cuck, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
wow, used to read his posts with great delight. to see him so pathetically and brutally destroyed in this thread was an... experience. good riddance, fuck off nigger cunt you're a shame to society for larping this hard lmao

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and ReadBooksEveryday
will he ever come back

i knew it from the beginning when my hawk eyes spotted obvious edited pics
FUCK THIS FUCKING FAGGOT
may he BURN IN HELL
its time for servers like Slopworld, lets say, to expose more of these LARPING NARCY idiots @BrendioEEE
you'll have unlimited reps for life from me, if you do it srs :Comfy: @volcelfatcel
this shit pisses me off so much man 😡:feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, BrendioEEE and ReadBooksEveryday
Looks slightly airbrushed

mostly diff angles/lightning

op got a iq of a fridge

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and ReadBooksEveryday
wow, used to read his posts with great delight. to see him so pathetically and brutally destroyed in this thread was an... experience. good riddance, fuck off nigger cunt you're a shame to society for larping this hard lmao
imagine reading that niggers post seriously

he is a joke

it isnt tho. If his surgical procedures went that well thn itd be more inspiring to hear how he planned it. Most people who get surgery come out looking botched except obvious recessed cels
he isnt about that my man
you see what the closeted homosexual and trash human being , known as Soyludon @Salludon wants, is nothing more than to see other currycels masturbating over his plastic face in awe, but he wont let those suck him off

thats reserved for barett or other alien tier faggots , thats the ones he wants to SUCK off , but he will never get that close to the sun ofc :feelskek:

at least you're just a schizo closeted homosexual and not a trash human being @BrahminBoss :smonk:

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and ReadBooksEveryday
i knew it from the beginning when my hawk eyes spotted obvious edited pics
FUCK THIS FUCKING FAGGOT
may he BURN IN HELL
its time for servers like Slopworld, lets say, to expose more of these LARPING NARCY idiots @BrendioEEE
you'll have unlimited reps for life from me, if you do it srs :Comfy: @volcelfatcel
this shit pisses me off so much man 😡:feelsree::feelsree:
I exposed meraki but all I got was 3 bans for posting public pics and deletion of all my threads

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kebab, Debetro, Deleted member 39692 and 3 others
I exposed meraki but all I got was 3 bans for posting public pics and deletion of all my threads
well im not a mod anymore, as you can see i dont have the purple name color lol, but you shouldnt have been banned if his pics are public

can you link me or they are all dead? also WHO exactly banned you? dm or tell me here please
@Meraki is indeed another coping, faking, FAGGOT

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, kebab, LancasteR and 1 other person
well im not a mod anymore, as you can see i dont have the purple name color lol, but you shouldnt have been banned if his picks are public ofc

can you link me or they are all dead? also WHO exactly banned you? dm or tell me here please
It was currycel Lmao who first banned me for posting public pics and whiped all my posts, then banned me for alting even tho I waited more than 3 to create this account and then he gave me 80% warning for doxing him

this thread is iconic

jfl at the fact that its still going

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Skywalker, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
imagine getting exposed like that. brutal. that's why you should never larp.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
well im not a mod anymore, as you can see i dont have the purple name color lol, but you shouldnt have been banned if his pics are public

Dude why did you get demodded?

@Skywalker @infini

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Dude why did you get demodded?
mainly cause i pissed off 2 main mods (i was a sub mod only- restricted to M&S) in joking about their religion lol
but there were 4 people de-modded (all sub mods), as we were actually on a trial period , as sub mods

worldview just collapsed after reading this thread :owo:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and bloomercel
why does 2023 feel so long ago

jesus its over