• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, poopoohead and Deleted member 27932
6'7 with lightskin halo

+ 1/1000 prettyboy face

Edit: over
+ multi millionaire nba star. no one can beat him in smv

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and SteveRogers
Idk then, maybe it's right unless its fabricated. But one thing is for sure - the average sex haver has a bigger average dick. That's why i got told it's average with 7.
Who told you its average?

my idol got exposed

give him more make up or he will leave the forum

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 23239, Deleted member 23558 and 9 others
who tf do you think you are dalit?

you are literally a larper yourself. shut the fuck up

just lol at thinking "video evidence" proves anything
Nigga came in to defend his fellow frauder photoshop buddy 💀💀💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 16275, Myth and 7 others
Prettyboy be like:

1 billion iq
10/10 psl
6’8
Permanently 21
White aryan god

What is done with such stats?:
Writing guides and seeking validation on incel forums

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, ReadBooksEveryday, Myth and 23 others
Prettyboy be like:

1 billion iq
10/10 psl
6’8
Permanently 21
White aryan god

What is done with such stats?:
Writing guides and seeking validation on incel forums
Writing guides at those stats means u are not those stats

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
the lips changing might just be seasonal, mine are significantly plumper in the summer than they are in the winter as well.
The outer edges don’t change + look at his before pic there’s an asymmetry with his chin and his nose, all of a sudden the after pic it’s gone?

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and volcelfatcel
just your average transformation at AGE 17 with a 3% body fat decrease

64c3f4a0-d5f2-42c1-9b58-66dad3d7229a-jpeg.1461272

cd7679dd-901e-449c-9847-cfbbe6f28e90-jpeg.1461276

9407452abdb37106827d9858a475eb38.png

• JUST CHANGE YOUR LIP SHAPE AT 17 BRO
7bd3ca417ce628f65ee62e03ba2de481.png
47387eb88844c7648ba76419dfbe372b.png

If you STILL CANNOT notice the obvious airbrushing of the skin, morphing/editing you are fucking retarded. The entirety of this forum praises this gigantic faggot for parroting gay carnivore advice when he larps about every detail

This man is not 6'3
This man is not 8x6
This man is not good looking
he wouldn't search validation from edited pics and 15yo's calling him chad, if he got such validation irl
To elaborate further on this absolute cretin

He claims this photo is his hand after achieving his desired coloring.

2637804_261433165_1045445309583797_4417446252290559134_n.jpg

Photo on the left looks like a normal hand pic
Photo on the right (he claims this is him)
has literal obvious paint tier cut outs

This gigantic homosexual who plucks his asshole hair out is so untrustworthy that he feels the need to crop in someone elses hand
a54ffab5e1e3d4acdb1b9318ac26cea0.png
f014fed584bd8ffb6db540f4aa642f3c.png

@chaddyboi66 @Moggedbyevery1 @St.TikTokcel @inferiorpispot234 @StrangerDanger @Meshuggahballsoup
Meanwhile autists like @mrriceguy slay HTB+ Slavic foids yet want monobloc and an entire race transplant.

Lobotomy might be good for both tho

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 16275 and 3 others
The pot calling the kettle black :forcedsmile: . @Amnesia and @Esteban1997 are the only real forum chads who don't larp. @Blackgymmax too but he's too dark-skinned sadly.

Think again the subhuman amnesia uses flash pictures to look better.

F11E409A 2F83 4829 A94D 71CB89CDB01B

He’s as Romani gypsy as it gets. @Amnesia

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, ReadBooksEveryday, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 16 others
honestly who cares his guides are still useful lol

• Ugh..
Reactions: tombradylover and volcelfatcel
Think again the subhuman amnesia uses flash pictures to look better.

View attachment 2156701
He’s as Romani gypsy as it gets. @Amnesia
I couldn't believe my eyes the first time I saw this photo sometime back. Kinda shit lighting but brutal if that's actually him.

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and tinderhacker
saw this guy on tiktok he is a face app maxxer jfl :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Came out of retirement to bully this man

Anyway I’m gonna have a stick of butter while plucking my asshole hairs for an hour

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, fuckedupmanlet, ReadBooksEveryday and 10 others
Came out of retirement to bully this man

Anyway I’m gonna have a stick of butter while plucking my asshole hairs for an hour
tfw when all this time along the man preaching carnivore advice is a pale subhuman who shills for carnivore diet and tries to larp as a chad for validation

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 23558 and 7 others
wait, did a women see it, touch it and tell you?

or did you tell her your size and she said its average?
Saw it.

the slavic empire has fallen

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, fuckedupmanlet, aesthetic beauty and 9 others
yeah, he is a larper after all
but amnesia never lied, he is autistic gigachad
@Marsik

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 23558 and 5 others
yeah, he is a larper after all
but amnesia never lied, he is autistic gigachad
@Marsik
Over if amnesia is larper too, ngl.
I shaped my whole persona based on his fairy tales
@JudgeandJury

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
Ye the bull is best looking guy here but that jaw looks same to me maybe some fillers idk
This whole thread is just the mentally ill ramblings of pajeet @volcelfatcel , who has been following me around on the site for a long time like a complete weirdo but since I ignored his posts it must have struck a nerve in him.

I already posted pics validating I’m not a larp in PMs to certain trustworthy users, I cage at the idea of larping to get the validation of autistic Indian teenagers. Op should get a life instead of stalking other men online

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30433, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 23558 and 5 others
This whole thread is just the mentally ill ramblings of pajeet @volcelfatcel , who has been following me around on the site for a long time like a complete weirdo but since I ignored his posts it must have struck a nerve in him.

I already posted pics validating I’m not a larp in PMs to certain trustworthy users, I cage at the idea of larping to get the validation of autistic Indian teenagers. Op should get a life instead of stalking other men online
Post a video under this thread so we know your real

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet

You can apply photoshop irl?

Not in the age of pimeyes.
Buddy your stats are outlandish, its hard not to believe its larp

Posting a quick video won't hurt

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, AspiringMogger, Acne Victim and 1 other person
Buddy your stats are outlandish, its hard not to believe its larp

Posting a quick video won't hurt
Yeah it’s understandable, but from my point of view it does not worth it

Look at it this way, if I was a larp and posted a video, I would get exposed and if I wasn’t a larp I would post unecessarily straight forward about myself publicly, since as you have stated my stats are far from average.

But anyways I’m not concerned about what men think about me online, I can just log out and enjoy my life. That’s why I’m not bothering to prove myself

On the other hand I’m more concerned about figures like OP, who stalk other men online. I don’t even understand where his hostility towards me is coming from. If he wants to he can just ignore my threads, but the looksmaxxing info I post can still be useful for many other people reading them

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30433, TheDragon, Acne Victim and 3 others
Here is a pretty recent non cope study on 4500 men (italy).

The average is 6.6 inches.

How big is your dick btw? I bet it's 6.5 ± 0.5 inch.
in that study the subjects measured their own penis and reported it jfl

with all due respect, you are being a retard

maybe try electroshocking your frontal lobe

laughs cage GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 16357, Myth and 13 others

Look at it this way, if I was a larp and posted a video, I would get exposed and if I wasn’t a larp I would post unecessarily straight forward about myself publicly, since as you have stated my stats are far from average.

But anyways I’m not concerned about what men think about me online, I can just log out and enjoy my life. That’s why I’m not bothering to prove myself

On the other hand I’m more concerned about figures like OP though who stalk other men online
you really shouldn't post any pictures of your face. i did one rating thread before taking it down and i found it using pimeyes on a picture of me when i was like 16 jfl.

beats me why retards like pneumo and blackgymmax have their faces plastered over the entire forum.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Myth and Acne Victim

On the other hand I’m more concerned about figures like OP, who stalk other men online. I don’t even understand where his hostility towards me is coming from. If he wants to he can just ignore my threads, but the looksmaxxing info I post can still be useful for many other people reading them
You dont have to post your whole face, just lower third should be enough with some sort of verification. After all you have already posted your lower third here

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet

Ah the classic “he is a a pajeet weirdo” you are a complete weirdo yourself cropping out hands to larp as a chad on an incel forum buddy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, NateJacobs, ReadBooksEveryday and 12 others
Not in the age of pimeyes.
Excuses, muh trustworthy users you’ve not refuted one thing. You literally crop hands to larp coloring bro, you are completely untrustworthy.

You just give complete false hope to people when ur just a larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 16357, Moggedbyevery1 and 7 others
Ah the classic “he is a a pajeet weirdo” you are a complete weirdo yourself cropping out hands to larp as a chad on an incel forum buddy
Excuses, muh trustworthy users you’ve not refuted one thing. You literally crop hands to larp coloring bro, you are completely untrustworthy.

You just give complete false hope to people when ur just a larp
I just share with the forum what I’ve learnt / do to imrove myself. When I posted pics I did so users can see I’m not just talking out of my ass but applying my principles to myself.

It’s purely altruistic, I get nothing monetarily back from it but it connects me with other good figures who also take the effort to share valuable information with each other.

You on the other hand just want to hinder other people, which completely goes against the altruistic spirit that keeps internet forums alive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 23558, ascension and 7 others
It’s purely altruistic, I get nothing monetarily back from it but it connects me with other good figures who also take the effort to share valuable information with each other.
Again bro, I get the massive charity you're doing of repeating CarnivoreMD's advice and makeup advice. But how can I ever trust a person who crops out his hand, you've LITERALLY not refuted any frauding. You're just relying on an emotional reaction from all the autistic graycels who think they can get faceapp hollywood skin from eating kerrygold bars.
You on the other hand just want to hinder other people, which completely goes against the altruistic spirit that keeps internet forums alive
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
I have always noticed your bullshit but not to the extent recently when someone bumped those threads and I actually went through and read the disaster of the BOTB section curated by the most useless moderator on the forum @enchanted_elixir

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wernhervonbraun, Deleted member 16357, Deleted member 16275 and 9 others
What is there to talk about jfl. You know its absolutely over when you need to fraud your hand. Nigger cant even come up with an excuse why he did it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wernhervonbraun, Deleted member 16357, Deleted member 23558 and 16 others
What is there to talk about jfl. You know its absolutely over when you need to fraud your hand. Nigger cant even come up with an excuse why he did it
He is just using the emotional reaction of calling me a bad person and painting himself as some extremely generous person who regurgitates shit from Sv3rige.

The actual ego on this guy for thinking he has some insane knowledge that he is doing the forum a favor for being here when its meme tier carnivore advice.

He cannot even explain why he cropped his hands, why his skin looks faceapped and how his gym pics were found on another forum by @khvirgin

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 23239, Deleted member 16357 and 11 others
I dont have the link but heres the chat where I asked him

View attachment 2156368

again I'm not saying thats not him, just thats a bit weird

He is just using the emotional reaction of calling me a bad person and painting himself as some extremely generous person who regurgitates shit from Sv3rige.

The actual ego on this guy for thinking he has some insane knowledge that he is doing the forum a favor for being here when its meme tier carnivore advice.

He cannot even explain why he cropped his hands, why his skin looks faceapped and how his gym pics were found on another forum by @khvirgin

The guy that posted my pictures on that forum you’ve sent me in PMs did so after I have posted them here, not the other way around

Holy fuck the iq of some users here

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
The guy that posted my pictures on that forum you’ve sent me in PMs did so after I have posted them here, not the other way around
ok
no proof but give you the benefit of the doubt

no proof against the cropping or editing

so you're still a frauding faggot giving false hope to subhumans here with your secret sacred carnivore knowledge you egotistical cunt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Holy fuck the iq of some users here
Reminder you cropped out your hand to fool users
don't talk about IQ if you can't even crop properly retard

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
ok

so you're still a frauding faggot giving false hope to subhumans here with your secret sacred carnivore knowledge you egotistical cunt
you gotta be seriously mentally ill if you think I post hands of random people on an anonymous forum, take your meds

ok

you gotta be mentally ill if you think I post hands of random people on an anonymous forum, take your meds schizo

• Ugh..
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Nigga came in to defend his fellow frauder photoshop buddy 💀💀💀
It was literally the opposite as his bone structure and lip shape completely changed lmaooo

The IQ of some users here is really that low

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24586, Deleted member 21661, MrGlutton and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, Myth, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 16357, Myth and 2 others