Prettyboy/Masculine are also present in women.

cube

cube

⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
While we often think of sexually dimorphic traits to be primary basis for sexual attraction, either gender can look attractive with both feminine and masculine traits.

Sonya Rudskaya La imagen puede contener 1 persona primer plano
Sommer Ray

Left is the female equivalent of a "prettyboy" phenotype whereas the right is the one with more masculine traits. (Smaller, more hooded eyes, wider jaw, prominent zygos etc.) This makes me think attraction is more than just a gradient for sexual dimorphism and likely involves more traits than originally thought off.

Side Note: Googling "hot girl" brings images of what looks like a fucking university diversity poster JFL

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 9344 and 12 others
My hypothesis is that sexual dimorphism period is attractive, and that unless it's overly extreme towards the opposite sex (making it hard to tell your gender) which direction you lean doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, PrisonMike, Deleted member 10709 and 1 other person
While we often think of sexually dimorphic traits to be primary basis for sexual attraction, either gender can look attractive with both feminine and masculine traits.

View attachment 1052254View attachment 1052256
Left is the female equivalent of a "prettyboy" phenotype whereas the right is the one with more masculine traits. (Smaller, more hooded eyes, wider jaw, prominent zygos etc.) This makes me think attraction is more than just a gradient for sexual dimorphism and likely involves more traits than originally thought off.

Side Note: Googling "hot girl" brings images of what looks like a fucking university diversity poster JFL
Actual insightful thread

But wouldnt pretty boy women be just considered women? Or is it the same way feminine men are percieved

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
My hypothesis is that sexual dimorphism period is attractive, and that unless it's overly extreme towards the opposite sex (making it hard to tell your gender) which direction you lean doesn't matter.
I got dyslexia trying to read that

• JFL
Reactions: Selinity
I think that attractive people are attractive, whether they look androgynous or dimorphic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
Jesus. it did not use to be like that

Because guys will fuck anything with a pussy just the way men are wired, while women will only fuck men that look dimorphic

• Hmm...
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Because guys will fuck anything with a pussy just the way men are wired, while women will only fuck men that look dimorphic
Ah yes indeed it's over for pretty boys. VinnieHacker and Lachowski on suicide watch rn

Ah yes indeed it's over for pretty boys. VinnieHacker and Lachowski on suicide watch rn
Lachosky looks like shit now aged terrible like all pretty boys, he fell off the cliff at 23. No sex appeal

195710-c6b58bb92f95a0a3192885a4026b8791.jpg

Lachosky looks like shit now aged terrible like all pretty boys, he fell off the cliff at 23. No sex appeal

Meanwhile he fucked more women that your entire ancestry during his prime, you greycel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
Meanwhile he fucked more women that your entire ancestry during his prime, you greycel
He's invisible to prime women now, that's why he got married and started betabuxing.

That's the problem with pretty boys/eboys types. It's over after 20. The next step is to snatch someone and betabux off your past fame

Vinnie hacker is masc looking, he has very dimorphic bone structure and will age very well, he'll be a sex appeal God in his 20-40s

He's invisible to prime women now, that's why he got married and started betabuxing.

That's the problem with pretty boys/eboys types. It's over after 20. The next step is to snatch someone and betabux off your past fame

Vinnie hacker is masc looking, he has very dimorphic bone structure and will age very well, he'll be a sex appeal God in his 20-40s
only if he manages to beat the NW reaper

Its good for him in that age. He will enjoy lfie more as rich dad ... than fucking some random slut. It will get old.

jfl at this thread, this is what happens when you dont get it..

Its good for him in that age. He will enjoy lfie more as rich dad ... than fucking some random slut. It will get old.
I agree, fucking jailbait for the rest of your life isn't as fulfilling as some people on this forums make it out to be.

Having a family can be very fulfilling, now if you could only find decent women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185

I mean just look at gigafogger Angelina Jolie

FaceApp 1616272141338

Would you?