Prettyboymaxxing with physically dominant traits so you are still respected while being pretty

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
Prettyboymaxxing with physically dominant traits so you are still respected while being pretty

I remember in school, me and my friends came across a dilemma.

There was 1 haircut- curtains, which looked pretty and got us girls

but people would respect you less with it, see you as a bit weak. see you as a pussy

or there was this hairstyle. which make you look significantly uglier. less girls. but you'd look a bit harder, more respected etc... but youd still get some girls, but they tended to be the more primal girls who are into harder guys

so i decided i think its best to have the prettyboy curtains hairstyle. so you get girls.

but you have to add physically dominant/intimidation factors to combat the prettyness from your hair.

for example visible tattoos. being a known competing fighter in boxing, mma etc.. wearing harder clothes maybe. and the obvious-putting on muscle+height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason_Derulo, GalacticHero, sergeant blackpill and 2 others
You don't get disrespected no matter the haircut when you're 6'3.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, Chintuck22, shahid khan and 4 others
even as a RTT skinhead no one would respect you OP

youre 5'2

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, VenatorLuparius and HarrierDuBois
JFL imagine hair is what gets you disrespected. @Krakowski @SurgeryEnjoyer @BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 23558
kill youself chad

even as a RTT skinhead no one would respect you OP

youre 5'2
yes of course short height isnt respected but we're not here to discuss that. im talking about like the average height guy

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
yes of course short height isnt respected but we're not here to discuss that. im talking about like the average height guy
u larping about height

water, prettyboy above neck, nfl player under chin

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 26859
thoughts?

I remember in school, me and my friends came across a dilemma.

There was 1 haircut- curtains, which looked pretty and got us girls
View attachment 2439792

but people would respect you less with it, see you as a bit weak. see you as a pussy

View attachment 2439793
or there was this hairstyle. which make you look significantly uglier. less girls. but you'd look a bit harder, more respected etc... but youd still get some girls, but they tended to be the more primal girls who are into harder guys

so i decided i think its best to have the prettyboy curtains hairstyle. so you get girls.

but you have to add physically dominant/intimidation factors to combat the prettyness from your hair.

for example visible tattoos. being a known competing fighter in boxing, mma etc.. wearing harder clothes maybe. and the obvious-putting on muscle+height
That mix is ugly