Prettyboys don't slay

dimorphism

dimorphism

Tyronelite Potential
The ''teenage girls prefer prettyboys to masc'' theory is contradicting looks theory. why would prime fertility age girls select for weaker men? most teenage boys are developmentally cucked nowdays and possibly the stigma of dating older men so the probablity of jbs interacting with masculine men is lower (AKA what you see on tiktok), but that doesn't mean if a masculine man would come into play they won't flock to him (seen this happen).

from experience, within the same age group (again for stigma prevention but not really an iron law, girls break this for fisherian runaway many times) high percentile in facial masculinity boys DO IOIs mog your typical prettyboys to oblivion

tl;dr masc mogs even in jbs

attached girl doesn't really mind putting up with the stigma of dating a black guy if he is masculine enough, mexican prettyboy mogged

Attachments

• 1660139754225.jpg
    1660139754225.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum, A L P H A M A L E, VeryFuglyNiyguhs and 10 others
It’s because of birth control. Women aren’t naturally attracted to twinks. All women of all ages have a preference for masc Chad. It’s just that birth control causes them to skip their ovulation cycle, so they end up preferring more cuckish looking men.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, zeshama, Boxingfan and 13 others
Alot of the prettyboys on tiktok are pretty mascular actually so they arent twinks the face just looks prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 49130, anthony111553 and 13 others
Utterly untrue in the modern dating app era. Women of all ages have become beyond infatuated with neotenous facial features.

Mixed with a buff body, those guys get millions of young female followers. Though even skinny prettyboys often have millions

The more masc the model, the higher the percentage of gay men in their comments (someone made a comparison pic of this on looksmax, can't find it atm).

The dating market sucks for masc or hypermasc guys in 2022 if they're straight. Face rules on these apps and the more 'maesthetic' or prettyboy it is, the more matches it gets.

Didn't apply before internet dating though, so cultural factors are also definitely at play in addition to biology.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lean4Life, anthony111553, zeshama and 14 others
u wish

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Utterly untrue in the modern dating app era. Women of all ages have become beyond infatuated with neotenous facial features.

Mixed with a buff body, those guys get millions of young female followers. Though even skinny prettyboys often have millions

The more masc the model, the higher the percentage of gay men in their comments (someone made a comparison pic of this on looksmax, can't find it atm).

The dating market sucks for masc or hypermasc guys in 2022 if they're straight. Face rules on these apps and the more 'maesthetic' or prettyboy it is, the more matches it gets.

Didn't apply before internet dating though, so cultural factors are also definitely at play in addition to biology.
The only place I see masc moggers get as many or more matches than prettyboys is in the UK and a few other european countries. In the US/Canada robust prettyboys (above average masculinity but also good skin and harmony) outslay hard. Like I've never heard a girl talk about Mike Thurston here, but know multiple that lust over Shawn Mendes.

And the quality of lays is otherworldly. I checked most of the female models I was following on insta, mostly stacylite+ between 18-24, and NONE of them were with some RTT roidhead that many on this forum idealize. Being robust prettyboy/maesthetic is everything, full on masc only appeals to older women, too feminine only appeals to JBs.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 21620
The only place I see masc moggers get as many or more matches than prettyboys is in the UK and a few other european countries. In the US/Canada robust prettyboys (above average masculinity but also good skin and harmony) outslay hard. Like I've never heard a girl talk about Mike Thurston here, but know multiple that lust over Shawn Mendes.

And the quality of lays is otherworldly. I checked most of the female models I was following on insta, mostly stacylite+ between 18-24, and NONE of them were with some RTT roidhead that many on this forum idealize. Being robust prettyboy/maesthetic is everything, full on masc only appeals to older women, too feminine only appeals to JBs.
Would you consider someone like David gandy maesthetic? In his prime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deprived
It’s because of birth control. Women aren’t naturally attracted to twinks. All women of all ages have a preference for masc Chad. It’s just that birth control causes them to skip their ovulation cycle, so they end up preferring more cuckish looking men.
Tbh not that much of women are on the pill to make it statistically significant

Angular chad >>>>

This is ideal
With average Vinnie hacker pheno for comparison

Attachments

• berberidm.jpg
    berberidm.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Udlx3MG.jpg
    Udlx3MG.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 0
  • SWKLf1g.jpg
    SWKLf1g.jpg
    448.9 KB · Views: 0
  • anglosaxonm.jpg
    anglosaxonm.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 0
  • influencer-09b0a018_1650133968882_original._CR1665,435,2686,2686_._FMjpg_.jpeg
    influencer-09b0a018_1650133968882_original._CR1665,435,2686,2686_._FMjpg_.jpeg
    740.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 21620 and Deprived
Angular chad >>>>

This is ideal
With average Vinnie hacker pheno for comparison
Those guys look like shit. Not even a fan of Hacker but he mogs them hard @alriodai. You posted a bunch of nobodies compared to Hacker who has millions of followers.

You can keep regurgitating the same shit like the low IQ brute you are. Doesn't change the facts.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and alriodai
Also jfl at this balding subhuman, you try to sneak yourself in there or something?

Mogged to fucking suicide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 21620 and alriodai
Those guys look like shit. Not even a fan of Hacker but he mogs them hard @alriodai. You posted a bunch of nobodies compared to Hacker who has millions of followers.

You can keep regurgitating the same shit like the low IQ brute you are. Doesn't change the facts.
Nah

Attachments

• 1280px-Facial-sexual-dimorphism.jpg
    1280px-Facial-sexual-dimorphism.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Hero of the Imperium, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
Everyday we have a "prettyboy" don't slay thread.

Boomer cope.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, litaz, ErbCel and 5 others
mostly stacylite+ between 18-24, and NONE of them were with some RTT roidhead that many on this forum idealize
ofc they are not gonna be in a ltr with them they are good for like ons so obviously you won't see them in ltr with them usually

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 21620 and Deprived
Yes they do

• Hmm...
First the pill impacts on their preferences.
2nd there are different types of "chads".
Some prefer k-popchads, other tyrones, other chadams and other pretty boy. So you can't say all girls prefer Chad type x, but you can say they prefer a Chad.
Also age plays a role. Some types ages better then others, so their preferences change.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Xangsane and Deleted member 21620

does he realize women are attracted to prettyboys because they look masculine and have angular features too
does he know that prettyboy moslty means a men with masculine features and that got some pretty features (such as good coloring, nice lips) ?
vinnie hacker looks more masculine than the guys he posted, more bone mass, more outwarded gonions, super defined mandible, good ramus, not even comparable

meanwhile the guys he posted lack dismorphism but "muh they look masculin"

he's not wrong, women like masculine looking men, he just don't know what masculine looking men look like. what a faggot

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Seth Walsh and Deleted member 21620
Hexum and strjid would mog
yes bro just compare giga chads that are 1 in a billion with some normal chad out there
dude that got posted still look masculine and mogs you to death

but who cares about some faggot like you's opinion? it's the women's opinons that matter at the end of the day, he matched with them, was brutal direct to them "wanna fuck "and they said yes

they want his sperm, his kids, he's masculine

can you do that with your "masculine" face? or will you be crying

• +1
The ''teenage girls prefer prettyboys to masc'' theory is contradicting looks theory. why would prime fertility age girls select for weaker men? most teenage boys are developmentally cucked nowdays and possibly the stigma of dating older men so the probablity of jbs interacting with masculine men is lower (AKA what you see on tiktok), but that doesn't mean if a masculine man would come into play they won't flock to him (seen this happen).

from experience, within the same age group (again for stigma prevention but not really an iron law, girls break this for fisherian runaway many times) high percentile in facial masculinity boys DO IOIs mog your typical prettyboys to oblivion

tl;dr masc mogs even in jbs

attached girl doesn't really mind putting up with the stigma of dating a black guy if he is masculine enough, mexican prettyboy mogged
Listen
If you want to gymmax, just do it
But understand that you are doing it for other men, not for women, women only care about your face and that’s 0% up for debate. Stop pretending you’re doing it to get girls and just admit that you were bullied in school (obvious, it’d be cringe if you even tried to deny it) so now you feel inadequate and constantly unsafe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, litaz and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Listen
If you want to gymmax, just do it
But understand that you are doing it for other men, not for women, women only care about your face and that’s 0% up for debate. Stop pretending you’re doing it to get girls and just admit that you were bullied in school (obvious, it’d be cringe if you even tried to deny it) so now you feel inadequate and constantly unsafe
but does he realize that all the prettyboy that get simped on by women got masculine features and are more dismorphic than him? they just got great coloring and good lips (if he consider this feminine features, which aren't really to me, they're more youthful)

the guys heshowed to be masculine lack dismorphism and youthful features, they're just normies

• +1
Reactions: loksr
but does he realize that all the prettyboy that get simped on by women got masculine features and are more dismorphic than him? they just got great coloring and good lips (if he consider this feminine features, which aren't really to me, they're more youthful)

the guys heshowed to be masculine lack dismorphism and youthful features, they're just normies
Yeah there’s a massive difference between androgynous/neotenous (what he assumes a prettyboy is) and prettyboy

But 9 times out of 10 you can bet that these guys all share the same obsessions: height, frame, muscle
They don’t understand that just because they envy a guy and want to be him (because they live in a state of constant fear and anxiety and think being massive would fix that) doesn’t mean girls necessarily want to fuck that guy, or especially that they don’t want to fuck guys he DOESN’T envy

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Seth Walsh and alriodai
Yeah there’s a massive difference between androgynous/neotenous (what he assumes a prettyboy is) and prettyboy

But 9 times out of 10 you can bet that these guys all share the same obsessions: height, frame, muscle
They don’t understand that just because they envy a guy and want to be him (because they live in a state of constant fear and anxiety and think being massive would fix that) doesn’t mean girls necessarily want to fuck that guy, or especially that they don’t want to fuck guys he DOESN’T envy
and what you said is the whole concept of toxic masculinity to girls, they laugh at guys who are that insecure because they know they live in a state of constant fear and anxiety and being big and huge means they're the man and can treat anyone badly, shit like this

that's why women don't mind some men that paint their nails, "wear dresses" and cucked shit like this cause in women mind they're destroying toxic masculinity of theses guys, they know most of the time the guys that are secure about their masculinity either got a big dick (where the big dick energy meme comes from girls) or is attractive as hell, because they know only insecure cucks like OP have to do all theses mental gymnastics and shit to get bitches

and what you said is the whole concept of toxic masculinity to girls, they laugh at guys who are that insecure because they know they live in a state of constant fear and anxiety and being big and huge means they're the man and can treat anyone badly, shit like this

that's why women don't mind some men that paint their nails, "wear dresses" and cucked shit like this cause in women mind they're destroying toxic masculinity of theses guys, they know most of the time the guys that are secure about their masculinity either got a big dick (where the big dick energy meme comes from girls) or is attractive as hell, because they know only insecure cucks like OP have to do all theses mental gymnastics and shit to get bitches
I don’t know anything about toxic masculinity ngl but what I do know is that the #2 pussy drier, behind an ugly face, is insecurity. And nothing screams “insecure” more than a guy who walks around overcompensating and making it brutally obvious that he’s terrified and feels smaller than he even actually is

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 21620 and alriodai
I don’t know anything about toxic masculinity ngl but what I do know is that the #2 pussy drier, behind an ugly face, is insecurity. And nothing screams “insecure” more than a guy who walks around overcompensating and making it brutally obvious that he’s terrified and feels smaller than he even actually is
toxic masclinity is literally what u described

you see the insecure gymcelled ugly guys or manlet guys that talks about red pill shit or andrew tate type shit in public thinking he's the man

that's what girls describe it as

• +1
Reactions: loksr
toxic masclinity is literally what u described

you see the insecure gymcelled ugly guys or manlet guys that talks about red pill shit or andrew tate type shit in public thinking he's the man

that's what girls describe it as
Yeah
Don’t get me wrong you can get away with it if you’re gl, but like 99% of dudes doing it aren’t gl

As a general rule you neither want to be a redpilled closet gay OR a bluepilled cuckold
Just be gl, not a doormat, completely normal guy and everything is 110% easy mode

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
My avi is the ideal male every girl like's

• +1
Another episode of forum user concocting a bullshit harvard length cope essay on why pretty boys dont slay while he could have just done a tinder experiment in half the time to prove himself wrong.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, quackspirations, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Yeah
Don’t get me wrong you can get away with it if you’re gl, but like 99% of dudes doing it aren’t gl

As a general rule you neither want to be a redpilled closet gay OR a bluepilled cuckold
Just be gl, not a doormat, completely normal guy and everything is 110% easy mode
that's why i literally tell people to stop with the mental gymanstics talking to girls or thinking about girls want

just looksmax to your best, sees what features and surgeries would change your face and make you more GL, and all the other bullshit

personnality don't even matter: i'm a kind nice guy and get bitches cause i always been like that

meanwhile true GL chads that alwys been GL most of the time either were assholes (that's why people think women are attracted to assholes) or have been always kind or nice (which is most of the time true, i rarely see a GL man bitter at the world)

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Pikabro, Xangsane and 3 others
haha imagine having that pheno and nuking it like that :feelskek: holes :sneaky:

First the pill impacts on their preferences.
2nd there are different types of "chads".
Some prefer k-popchads, other tyrones, other chadams and other pretty boy. So you can't say all girls prefer Chad type x, but you can say they prefer a Chad.
Also age plays a role. Some types ages better then others, so their preferences change.

Attachments

• IMG_4993.MOV
    1,011.7 KB
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pumanator
yes bro just compare giga chads that are 1 in a billion with some normal chad out there
So you do agree high facial masculinity is preferable to just above average

The ''teenage girls prefer prettyboys to masc'' theory is contradicting looks theory. why would prime fertility age girls select for weaker men?
They just do, so that's what you should focus on.
It is a fact that prime women are into prettyboys. They start appreciating masc chads only when they're around their late 30s.

Your theories should be based on the facts; you are warping and questioning the facts to better suit your personal theory.

The more time I spent analyzing female tastes in men the more I realized that what attracts women the most is a woman in the shape of a man.
What I need by this is that they want to be with a man, so they want most of the dimorphic features of men, i.e.
  • Wide shoulders, narrow waist (vs female narrow shoulders, wide hips).
  • Height, at least taller than them, but ideally above the male average.
  • A moderate amount of lean muscles (vs female naturally higher bodyfat %).
  • Angular face (vs female round soft face).
  • Sexy voice (not necessarily super-deep, but distinctly male and seductive-sounding).
  • Big hard cock that cums like a garden hose.
But beyond those? The more feminine you look, the more attractive you are, and I'm not even kidding.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro and Xangsane
It is a fact that prime women are into prettyboys. They start appreciating masc chads only when they're around their late 30s.

Your theories should be based on the facts; you are warping and questioning the facts to better suit your personal theory.

The more time I spent analyzing female tastes in men the more I realized that what attracts women the most is a woman in the shape of a man.
What I need by this is that they want to be with a man, so they want most of the dimorphic features of men, i.e.
  • Sexy voice (not necessarily super-deep, but distinctly male and seductive-sounding).
But beyond those? The more feminine you look, the more attractive you are, and I'm not even kidding.
my avi is the ideal male

Facial masculinity isn't that one certain psysiognomical look that Maher has. Facial masculinity is intrinsic in things like supraorbital projection, nasofrontal angle, darkness of features (eyebrows), forhead slope & width (to an extent), neck length, even nose projection, assuming your jaws don't MAKE the nose look too big. Any morphogenic/prenatal trait on the face which makes it dimorphic, is a facial masculine trait. They can't be changed that's why people have such a hard time and get caught up on dimorphism.

Roiding yourself out and making your collagen shit so you look more "rugged", doesn't make you more masculine, it makes you look more like shit.

A massive chin/philtrum with a massive lower lip (lower subunit) height is supposed to be MUH MASC right? Is it masculine or does it just look shit and unharmonious. We gotta use our brains and not get stuck in a loop of debunked theories?

Why do guys take roids? They feel inadequate? Do roids make you more attractive to women.?.. No, it's one of the oldest incel fantasies and copes. Someone wanting to take roids means they know they're already not good looking enough and NEED to find something to cling onto. Do roids even make you more masculine? NO. They'll make your face more androgenic but NOT more masculinely dimorphic.

There's a huge difference

I just touched on facial dimorphism btw but the number one trait for dimorphism is HEIGHT. Women like 6ft+ so much because it is dimoprhicly opposed to the female height. You can't be short and masculine at the same time. If you are the same height as girls and gymcelling with roids and shit, they'll just laugh and you can be the main character in their whatsapp group chats atleast.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, wollet2 and BucketCrab
Facial masculinity isn't that one certain psysiognamical look that Maher has. Facial masculinity is intrinsic in things like supraorbital projection, nasofrontal angle, darkness of features (eyebrows), forhead slope & width (too an extent), neck length, even nose projection, assuming your jaws don't MAKE the nose look too big. Any morphogentic/prenatal trait on the face which makes it dimorphic, is a facial masculine trait. They can't be changed that's why people have such a hard time and get caught up on dimorphism.

Roiding yourself out and making your collagen shit so you look more "rugged", doesn't make you more masculine, it makes you look more like shit.

A massive chin/philtrum with a massive lower lip (lower subunit) height is supposed to be MUH MASC right? Is it masculine or does it just look shit and unharmonious. We gotta use our brains and not get stuck in a loop of debunked theories?

Why do guys take roids? They feel inadequate? Do roids make you more attractive to women.?.. No, it's one of the oldest incel fantasies and copes. Someone wanting to take roids means they know they're already not good looking enough and NEED to find something to cling onto. Do roids even make you more masculine? NO. They'll make your face more androgenic but NOT more masculinely dimorphic.

I just touched on facial dimorphism btw but the number one trait for dimorphism is HEIGHT. Women like 6ft+ so much because it is dimoprhicly opposed to the female height. You can't be short and masculine at the same time. If you are the same height as girls and gymcelling with roids and shit, they'll just laugh and you can be the main character in their whatsapp group chats atleast.
High IQ

Attachments

• 41598_2021_96029_Fig1_HTML.jpg
    41598_2021_96029_Fig1_HTML.jpg
    548.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Facial masculinity isn't that one certain psysiognamical look that Maher has. Facial masculinity is intrinsic in things like supraorbital projection, nasofrontal angle, darkness of features (eyebrows), forhead slope & width (to an extent), neck length, even nose projection, assuming your jaws don't MAKE the nose look too big. Any morphogenic/prenatal trait on the face which makes it dimorphic, is a facial masculine trait. They can't be changed that's why people have such a hard time and get caught up on dimorphism.

Dnr but probably extremely high iq

• JFL
Many users struggle to understand not all features that are traditionally considered masculine are beneficial to their attractiveness.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy and Seth Walsh

You'd really think the high school jock stereotype would exist if women fall for masc 15 years after:feelswat:
My theory is based on dual-mating strategy, therefore it doesn't make sense the weaker male selected for prenatal care would be ideal during the fertile phase. I don't wanna bring up individual cases but my guy, Walking down the street older women have schlubby hubbies and younger women are usually in a freemixed group with one tallest always facially masculine guy

Attachments

• e65.jpg
    e65.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 0
You'd really think the high school jock stereotype would exist if women fall for masc 15 years after:feelswat:
My theory is based on dual-mating strategy, therefore it doesn't make sense the weaker male selected for prenatal care would be ideal during the fertile phase. I don't wanna bring up individual cases but my guy, Walking down the street older women have schlubby hubbies and younger women are usually in a freemixed group with one tallest always facially masculine guy
Anecdotal experience is irrelevant, if you have a look in this forum you will find thousands of instances proving you wrong.

Also, you're talking about "weaker males" as if women picked their partners through intrasexual selection, i.e. two males fight each other and the strongest one gets to mate (think deers).
Human females actually pick partners based on intersexual selection, i.e. the male with the highest markers of genetic quality is chosen (think peacocks).

Dominance in fights is not nearly as important as actual attractiveness in human mate selection. Otherwise, disgustingly ugly but immensely strong men would be a favourite among women... but they're simply not.

• +1
Many users struggle to understand not all features that are traditionally considered masculine are beneficial to their attractiveness.
EXACTLY brother

Anecdotal experience is irrelevant, if you have a look in this forum you will find thousands of instances proving you wrong.

Also, you're talking about "weaker males" as if women picked their partners through intrasexual selection, i.e. two males fight each other and the strongest one gets to mate (think deers).
Human females actually pick partners based on intersexual selection, i.e. the male with the highest markers of genetic quality is chosen (think peacocks).

Dominance in fights is not nearly as important as actual attractiveness in human mate selection. Otherwise, disgustingly ugly but immensely strong men would be a favourite among women... but they're simply not.
I remember being at a party where a prettyboy Chad was blacked out in the corner on a couch with puke in his mouth. There were DOZENS of "masc alpha chadlites" trying to hit on the girl who ended up forcing herself on the prettyboy Chad who got sick in his own mouth.

How did he outcompete alphas while UNCONSCIOUS WITH PUKE IN HIS MOUTH? He didn't. The "competition" thing is a redpill scam narrative.

Women choose, they select. Why can't this be made clear to everyone

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Xangsane and BucketCrab
Yeah Fisherian Runaway / Sexy son. High iq

• +1
Reactions: Ceo of cope

What features should be femeime to appear attractive is it nose lips eyes?

True but Guys Like Chris Bumstead still have insane Appeal despite roids BC high Trust neotenous facial Features balances that out but full on ogre is never high appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deprived