Prettyboys don't slay

True but Guys Like Chris Bumstead still have insane Appeal despite roids BC high Trust neotenous facial Features balances that out but full on ogre is never high appeal
What high trust neotenous features does he have?

Anecdotal experience is irrelevant, if you have a look in this forum you will find thousands of instances proving you wrong.

Also, you're talking about "weaker males" as if women picked their partners through intrasexual selection, i.e. two males fight each other and the strongest one gets to mate (think deers).
Human females actually pick partners based on intersexual selection, i.e. the male with the highest markers of genetic quality is chosen (think peacocks).

Dominance in fights is not nearly as important as actual attractiveness in human mate selection. Otherwise, disgustingly ugly but immensely strong men would be a favourite among women... but they're simply not.
Either case facial masculinity is selected. also saying facial masculinity is selected (up to hormone healthy levels ofc) doesn't mean hair and collagen isn't, people seem to miss that point

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.jpg
    Screenshot_4.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Like I've never heard a girl talk about Mike Thurston here, but know multiple that lust over Shawn Mendes.
Don't understand why Thurston gets mentioned so much on here. His hair looks like shit even after transplant, and he's just not very aesthetic facially imo.

Anecdotal experience is irrelevant, if you have a look in this forum you will find thousands of instances proving you wrong.

Also, you're talking about "weaker males" as if women picked their partners through intrasexual selection, i.e. two males fight each other and the strongest one gets to mate (think deers).
Human females actually pick partners based on intersexual selection, i.e. the male with the highest markers of genetic quality is chosen (think peacocks).

Dominance in fights is not nearly as important as actual attractiveness in human mate selection. Otherwise, disgustingly ugly but immensely strong men would be a favourite among women... but they're simply not.
Women and men both pick on sexual selection. Hence why too tall or muscular/big exists. Or too dom. A 5'10 prettyboy with a big dick, harmonizing muscle insertions and long hair wil be 10x more attractive to prime women than a 6'3 "jock" that has a huge frame and DOM nonharmoniois face with an average dick

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and BucketCrab
I have a feelinf that insertions and skin quality are what make a male body attractive to women above antything else. Most of the msle bodies that women openly admit to drooling over have those 2 always. Seems to be more important than even frame and overal musculature. (Ofc leanness is required)

The only place I see masc moggers get as many or more matches than prettyboys is in the UK and a few other european countries. In the US/Canada robust prettyboys (above average masculinity but also good skin and harmony) outslay hard. Like I've never heard a girl talk about Mike Thurston here, but know multiple that lust over Shawn Mendes.

And the quality of lays is otherworldly. I checked most of the female models I was following on insta, mostly stacylite+ between 18-24, and NONE of them were with some RTT roidhead that many on this forum idealize. Being robust prettyboy/maesthetic is everything, full on masc only appeals to older women, too feminine only appeals to JBs.
Who were these models with?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deprived
I remember being at a party where a prettyboy Chad was blacked out in the corner on a couch with puke in his mouth. There were DOZENS of "masc alpha chadlites" trying to hit on the girl who ended up forcing herself on the prettyboy Chad who got sick in his own mouth.

How did he outcompete alphas while UNCONSCIOUS WITH PUKE IN HIS MOUTH? He didn't. The "competition" thing is a redpill scam narrative.

Women choose, they select. Why can't this be made clear to everyone
Did he look like me?

pretty good thread

Cope lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
It’s because of birth control. Women aren’t naturally attracted to twinks. All women of all ages have a preference for masc Chad. It’s just that birth control causes them to skip their ovulation cycle, so they end up preferring more cuckish looking men.
I thought birth control just makes them like feminine guys for a few days a month? like when their hormones are replicating pregnancy or something

Listen
If you want to gymmax, just do it
But understand that you are doing it for other men, not for women, women only care about your face and that’s 0% up for debate. Stop pretending you’re doing it to get girls
That's a load of BS

A lean and muscular physique does more than impress/intimidate other men.
Women actually do find lean muscular physiques attractive and 'gymaxxing' (resistance training) benefits your mental health and overall health and longevity especially if done naturally.

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs and Deleted member 21620
It’s because of birth control. Women aren’t naturally attracted to twinks. All women of all ages have a preference for masc Chad. It’s just that birth control causes them to skip their ovulation cycle, so they end up preferring more cuckish looking men.
Greycel speaks facst

I thought birth control just makes them like feminine guys for a few days a month?
Contrary to popular opinion, oral contraceptives INCREASED preference for masculinity rather than decrease the preference for masculinity
Although there was a significant effect of oral contraceptive use in this analysis, β = 0.12, SE = 0.04, t(538.264) = 2.75, p = .006, 95% CI = [0.03, 0.20], the effect was such that women using the combined oral contraceptive pill showed stronger masculinity preferences (M = 0.47, SEM = 0.03) than did women not using any form of hormonal contraceptive (M = 0.35, SEM = 0.03). Note that stronger masculinity preferences in women using the combined oral contraceptive pill is the opposite pattern of results to what would be expected if fertility had the hypothesized positive effect on women’s masculinity preferences.
Collectively, our analyses showed no compelling evidence that changes in women’s salivary hormone levels are associated with their facial-masculinity preferences or that the combined oral contraceptive pill decreases women’s masculinity preferences.1 This was despite having a much larger sample size, having tested participants more often, and having used more reliable measures of hormonal status (e.g., measurements of multiple steroid hormones from saliva samples) than previous studies. Thus, the current study presents evidence against the popular and influential hypothesis that changes in women’s facial-masculinity preferences track changes in their hormonal status

• +1
Incredible. This comment truly changed my life, this is possibly the most useful comment I've ever read, nay, this is the most useful thing in the history of the planet, every man, animal, and the plant should worship the ground at your feet, I only wonder what you'll do next.

Many users struggle to understand not all features that are traditionally considered masculine are beneficial to their attractiveness.
Bitter pill to swallow for some. Hypermasculinity, overly dimorphic faces appeal to homosexual men above all else, because unlike women, they can’t shoot themselves in the foot by birthing an ugly female offspring from an ogre father

• JFL
That's a load of BS

A lean and muscular physique does more than impress/intimidate other men.
Women actually do find lean muscular physiques attractive and 'gymaxxing' (resistance training) benefits your mental health and overall health and longevity especially if done naturally.
A lean physique is a requirement
Because a lean physique means a lean face.

As for the mental health, yes do it because you want to, for yourself
But don’t delude yourself into thinking girls give a rat’s ass about how big your muscles are

• JFL
Maddie kinda looks like my JB friend :feelsgiga:

CAA35A24 EEDF 4B99 A709 3C61D2AA6753

Jewish trick yet again

Utterly untrue in the modern dating app era. Women of all ages have become beyond infatuated with neotenous facial features.

Mixed with a buff body, those guys get millions of young female followers. Though even skinny prettyboys often have millions

The more masc the model, the higher the percentage of gay men in their comments (someone made a comparison pic of this on looksmax, can't find it atm).

The dating market sucks for masc or hypermasc guys in 2022 if they're straight. Face rules on these apps and the more 'maesthetic' or prettyboy it is, the more matches it gets.

Didn't apply before internet dating though, so cultural factors are also definitely at play in addition to biology.
The crazy thing is they have even become obsessed with traditionally non-attractive neotonous features.

Like where a man looks like a little ugly kid with a proportionally large head. I know the skull pill but some of these people look like legit Neanderthals. No bone structure, unintelligent looking. Legitimate Lenny from mice and men looking types have been mogging me to oblivion lately. Getting jacked also doesn’t help anything anymore. You have to get the “buff” look now with high body fat percentage (not fat still though but like 16% at most) Looking lean will only attract gays.