Preventing or Slowing Greying of Hair as we age

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
I know this isn't really important for most people here because it will happen when we are older mostly, and it is out of our minds right now.
But eventually one day most of us might start greying as we get older.
Are there are protocols, vitamins, minerals, etc that will help delay the greying process?

And I know biotin won't help most people as it isn't a common deficiency.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 9670
stress reduction

low inflammation

not being protein deficient

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, Deleted member 11479, PYT and 3 others
"Chemical hair dyes and hair products, even shampoos, can contribute to premature hair graying. Many of these products contain harmful ingredients that decrease melanin. Hydrogen peroxide, which is in many hair dyes, is one such harmful chemical."

i've used a lot of hair products in the past and i believe it's one of the reason i started getting grey hairs early, i'd recommend using a simple shampoo 3x weekly max and conditioner/oils if necessary

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 13994, Artemide and 1 other person
"Chemical hair dyes and hair products, even shampoos, can contribute to premature hair graying. Many of these products contain harmful ingredients that decrease melanin. Hydrogen peroxide, which is in many hair dyes, is one such harmful chemical."

i've used a lot of hair products in the past and i believe it's one of the reason i started getting grey hairs early, i'd recommend using a simple shampoo 3x weekly max and conditioner/oils if necessary
What do you consider a simple shampoo?

I think deficiencies in B vitamins can cause them apart from that just don’t use unnatural dyes

• +1
Reactions: PYT
dye it.

• +1
wish i had grey hair, looks better imo

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
that shit so drying, how is your hair not dead
it is not for me, and i use jojoba oil whenever hair feels dry

• +1
i'd recommend using a simple shampoo 3x weekly max and conditioner/oils if necessary
it is not for me, and i use jojoba oil whenever hair feels dry
with me, when my hair + scalp is very dry. hair looks more grey.
Keeping it more more "oily", helps for me well.

I like to use coconut based conditioner I bought, that i put in a slight bit without washing out. Makes my hair look less grey

coconut, said to be some hat of a help for looking less grey.

• +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus