Prime JB Stacey looked at me today

U

uglysub8male

Master
It was random af. I was standing in a parking lot waiting for my ride. While I was a car drove by with what looked like a JB Stacey in the backseat looking outside from the backseat of the car. She was kinda hanging out of the window. It was the last thing I expected to see in the area I was in. To see a PRIME WHITE JB STACEY :aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago:. It was the way she looked at me too like she was interested. I was kinda dressed like a thugmaxxer. As the car drove further I think I could see her still looking at me. I‘m going back to the place I was tomorrow. It’s like a plaza of a bunch of different office buildings so I honestly don’t know where she came from but I wanna see her again so bad

not a single molecule
tales from IDF occupied gaza city

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 49130, itisoverboyos and 5 others
very sad story

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and uglysub8male
Dnrd dalit

Meds asap schizo

GOD IS NEVER FAR AWAY

IMG 5889

christ-as-man-of-sorrows-anonymous.jpg

IMG 5889

Read the latest poem by Oliz Payne
My Heart is Tired and my Body is Wilted
Available at the link below👇

It was random af. I was standing in a parking lot waiting for my ride. While I was a car drove by with what looked like a JB Stacey in the backseat looking outside from the backseat of the car. She was kinda hanging out of the window. It was the last thing I expected to see in the area I was in. To see a PRIME WHITE JB STACEY :aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago:. It was the way she looked at me too like she was interested. I was kinda dressed like a thugmaxxer. As the car drove further I think I could see her still looking at me. I‘m going back to the place I was tomorrow. It’s like a plaza of a bunch of different office buildings so I honestly don’t know where she came from but I wanna see her again so bad
Love bomb her then fuck her

A simple one-off look is not an IOI you moron.

A simple one-off look is not an IOI you moron.
Shut the fuck up retard. I clearly said the way she looked at me and continued to look at me

I read one word