My autism cockblocked me from prime JB

lemonnz

lemonnz

Aspiemaxxed
I was sitting at this high school theater shit and I looked over to my side and saw a group of girls looking back. Once that shit ended I walked out and one of the girls had sent her friends to ask me out for her (high E thing to do tbh). They came over and asked for my instagram but I said I don’t use instagram (monk mode type shit). So they just walked off. :dafuckfeels:

But actual reason I said I didn’t use instagram was because I hadn’t built up a good follower ratio bc I’m too autistic and high inhib to make friends. :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, MusicMaxxingMidget, Kazey and 8 others
Nice story, whats the books name bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta, ominion, sportsmogger and 2 others
That happened to me too, a girl said my friend likes you, and I just froze up out of sheer surprise.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad, ominion, sportsmogger and 4 others
I was sitting at this high school theater shit and I looked over to my side and saw a group of girls looking back. Once that shit ended I walked out and one of the girls had sent her friends to ask me out for her (high E thing to do tbh). They came over and asked for my instagram but I said I don’t use instagram (monk mode type shit). So they just walked off. :dafuckfeels:

But actual reason I said I didn’t use instagram was because I hadn’t built up a good follower ratio bc I’m too autistic and high inhib to make friends. :feelswhy:
meanwhile some 14yo retard with a deformed fat skull fucks girls that age
and we will be told "NT is cope"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, sportsmogger, bloomercel and 1 other person
meanwhile some 14yo retard with a deformed fat skull fucks girls that age
and we will be told "NT is cope"
Its always the low inhib subhumans that somehow slay

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad, ominion, bloomercel and 1 other person
Its always the low inhib subhumans that somehow slay
this is why i always fumble the bag, back when i approached young girls they'd get off with me 80% of the time but then as soon as i said my age they vanished out of thin air

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz
memorize their faces, then stalk snapchat map stories in that area you may find her one day good luck

• Woah
memorize their faces, then stalk snapchat map stories in that area you may find her one day good luck
Im not that desperate :dafuckfeels:. and i doubt shes a virgin anymore, if she even was at first

Fuck man that's brutal. I know EXACTLY how it feels. I've posted my story and it was basically identical to yours. Now that I think back on it, I had tons of girls asking for my snap in year 7/8 and my retarded autistic ass just said "I don't use snap" :feelswhy:

• JFL
Tales from the basement

Attachments

• 1000044049.mp4
    8.1 MB
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: lemonnz and MusicMaxxingMidget
Young kids here forgot about Normie Maxxing 🤣 All the failures of getting some ass ive seen all ended up because of no instagram or normie shit. Live and learn to adapt.

• +1
Young kids here forgot about Normie Maxxing 🤣 All the failures of getting some ass ive seen all ended up because of no instagram or normie shit. Live and learn to adapt.
Can I have snap imstead of insta

Idk what to post on insta

• Woah
Can I have snap imstead of insta

Idk what to post on insta
Both you need everything just go to random places and take pictures of scenery, snapchat is good to have but you need to start posting asap cause of their point system and low points means youre gonna be seen as a weirdo

• Woah