Prime Mike Tyson vs Prime Jon jones in a street fight

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Who wins in a street fight if Jon jones in his prime and Mike Tyson in his prime met each other at a nightclub bar, who is going to leave the room ?

tumblr_mposo3Z90H1ry1rm7o5_400.gif

Jon obviously jfl

also i think that cormier would murder tyson in a street fight

• JFL
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
he would take him down buddy

same matchup as khabib vs conor
no chance for tyson
You aint taking down a guy who if he just taps you with 50% of his power you would be shocked to the core and unable to contract your muscles.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
also i think that cormier would murder tyson in a street fight
This is a retarded take, there is no stopping tyson’s pure momentum and aggression.

Not gonna happen when tysons already landing 5 knockout blows in one single streak.
Jon’s not an idiot he’s 6’4 and will keep his distance, besides ONE takedown and it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
U know I was thinking about posting this question like legit today specifically.

• +1
jon jones takes this

as much as i love mike, earlier fights of boxer vs mma/grappler etc showed that the boxer has no chance

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
Tyson is getting fucked up by jones

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and sweetheart
Who wins in a street fight if Jon jones in his prime and Mike Tyson in his prime met each other at a nightclub bar, who is going to leave the room ?
tag me in these mma related topics brah they are interesting

also jon jones wins 9 out of 10 times

the one time tyson win is if he catches jones

but jones got the length and oblique kicks / eye poke

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, Costcosuperstore and Bonesbonesbonesbone
tag me in these mma related topics brah they are interesting

also jon jones wins 9 out of 10 times

the one time tyson win is if he catches jones

but jones got the length and oblique kicks / eye poke
Welp ig ppl be choosing jones, Francis ngannou vs jomes

only guy that beats jon jones is mike perry in bare knuckle fighting

jon jones would rape him

jones take ngannou easily

see how he took ganes down and finished him

it'll be the same with francis
Tbh fighting is cope, if jon jones ever attacked you just equip a glock 17 loaded with hollow points, no mma fighter god or pro boxer god gonna fuck u up once u got a glock.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Tbh fighting is cope, if jon jones ever attacked you just equip a glock 17 loaded with hollow points, no mma fighter god or pro boxer god gonna fuck u up once u got a glock.
Glock 17 is also my pistol of choice. Glock 19 for discretion!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
In a street fight between Jon Jones and Mike Tyson in their primes, it's tricky to say who'd win because they both have strengths. Tyson is famous for his powerful punches, while Jones is skilled in many fighting styles, like grappling and striking.

If Tyson lands a solid punch early on, he could end the fight quickly. But if Jones manages to avoid Tyson's big hits and take the fight to the ground, where Tyson might not be as strong, Jones could use his skills to win.

So, it's hard to pick a definite winner because it would depend on how the fight plays out and who manages to use their strengths better in that moment.

In a street fight between Jon Jones and Mike Tyson in their primes, it's tricky to say who'd win because they both have strengths. Tyson is famous for his powerful punches, while Jones is skilled in many fighting styles, like grappling and striking.

If Tyson lands a solid punch early on, he could end the fight quickly. But if Jones manages to avoid Tyson's big hits and take the fight to the ground, where Tyson might not be as strong, Jones could use his skills to win.

So, it's hard to pick a definite winner because it would depend on how the fight plays out and who manages to use their strengths better in that moment.
Easy answer is whoevers strapped with a glock 17 with a full mag of hollow points gonna win.

• +1
Reactions: zerotohero
Jones 4 sure

why dont i care about this? i mean, i wish i did

like i wish alcohol tasted good

Is Jon Jones really that good I’ve seen some clips of his nasty fights but I also see Tyson’s prime as well. But Jones is equipped with more style
high overall skillset (punches, kicks, wrestling) and very high fight iq and brutality

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and ElTruecel
Jones i think