Prime Pewdiepie was Chadlite and Lives PEAK Life

dragomaxxer

dragomaxxer

ascending to chadlite
Ive seen people call him mtn in old threads and etc as well as have him putdown cause of his height (which is true). But IMO prime pewdiepie could easily be considered chadlite, even now as an oldcel he has mantained his looks really well. I mean much of the reason why he became so popular after facecam was cause he was a funny goodlooking dude, mirin having a girl from italy contact you over email and shit simply cause she thought you were funny and then marrying her.

JFL at this cope

Peak life, fullfilling career wasnt born into wealth and now gets to live in a place where he mogs everyone with a shit ton of money alongside it. Take the pewdiepiepill

He also looks better in motion tbh, god had to nerf him being manlet if he was average nord height it would be gg's

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kazey, hattrick, Lonenely sigma and 15 others
mtn

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mathis, got.daim, ominion and 12 others
mogs me to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Kazey and soover4me

was rated #1 most handsome in the world.

obviously those polls are cope but no mtn would ever get rated that regardless of status

his biggest failo is just height, facially you wouldnt see people with his features or coloring often whatsoever, even in scandanavia he is gl facially and tans very well which is rare for nords

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, got.daim, ominion and 7 others
Ive seen people call him mtn in old threads and etc as well as have him putdown cause of his height (which is true). But IMO prime pewdiepie could easily be considered chadlite, even now as an oldcel he has mantained his looks really well. I mean much of the reason why he became so popular after facecam was cause he was a funny goodlooking dude, mirin having a girl from italy contact you over email and shit simply cause she thought you were funny and then marrying her.

JFL at this cope
View attachment 2858040

Peak life, fullfilling career wasnt born into wealth and now gets to live in a place where he mogs everyone with a shit ton of money alongside it. Take the pewdiepiepill

He also looks better in motion tbh, god had to nerf him being manlet if he was average nord height it would be gg's

View attachment 2858029View attachment 2858031View attachment 2858030

unironically thought about him a couple days ago cuz i havent watched him in long time and how good looking he is and now its talked on this forum jfl

• +1
Reactions: mathis and dragomaxxer
Pheno pill

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Costcosuperstore, UrGirlsMcm and 1 other person
unironically thought about him a couple days ago cuz i havent watched him in long time and how good looking he is and now its talked on this forum jfl

ive thought about making a thread about this for so long but never had until now, his nose and forehead failo him for sure but he was a goodass looking dude. his perception just goes down so much cause of his somewhat soy personality

if he acted giga nt with typical american chad personality he would be perceived higher by most for sure

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
scripted Jew character and Illuminati member

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, Costcosuperstore, atlantean and 3 others
scripted Jew character and Illuminati member

scripted jew character = youtuber that lost his disney contract for dressing up as a nazi and making anti jew remarks LOL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, ElTruecel, Abhorrence and 7 others

scripted jew character = youtuber that lost his disney contract for dressing up as a nazi and making anti jew remarks LOL

all of that was a part of his script Sherlock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, HeightPilledum and socialcel
all of that was a part of his script Sherlock

nothing he does even comes close to pointing towards what you claim lmao if anything the complete opposite

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
nah can't be higher than htn, even you mog him

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
nothing he does even comes close to pointing towards what you claim lmao if anything the complete opposite

that’s still his character, the satanic red and black headphones says it all

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
nah can't be higher than htn, even you mog him

im pretty close to him ngl, i have same coloring as him when he is tan.

id say whatever rating he has id have the same since i have a much better nose than him and hairline but his eye area mogs mine to gandy heaven because of how good his canthal tilt is

obviously those polls are cope but no mtn would ever get rated that regardless of status
Ryan reynolds gosling adam levine mbj etc

Pewdepie is maybe weak htn

that’s still his character, the satanic red and black headphones says it all

when he wore pink cat ear headphones that was also his satanic character right?

Ryan reynolds gosling adam levine mbj etc

Pewdepie is maybe weak htn

he mogs all of them by a lot though , he cant be weak htn with that coloring and eye area. its instantly so much of a halo considering that eye area is law and that his jaw although not wide is angular

it was most likely a humiliation ritual or some kind of agenda used to push homosexuality and trannymaxxing like they did with mrbeast

• Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and needhollowcheeks
it was most likely a humiliation ritual or some kind of agenda used to push homosexuality and trannymaxxing like they did with mrbeast

basically the demasculinization of men, you see this same thing with John cena, etc

He's definitely a chadlite looks wise (with gigachad SMV anyway cause a-tier celeb), and he's like 5'11 which is still not that short, just because he doesn't look like a typical TikTok pretty boy doesn't mean he's mtn lol, there are different types of chads. Also he looks very similar to Robert Pattinson in his overall skull shape and eye area, you can't tell me Robert Pattinson is not a chad lmao

• +1
Reactions: mathis and Lookologist003
basically the demasculinization of men, you see this same thing with John cena, etc

he has always been like that gang, even before he was even an influencer of any kind he would do the harlem shake wearing bras its just his personality aka autist gamer which makes sense. he isnt an actual higher up in hollywood or anything the script doesnt apply to him

He's definitely a chadlite looks wise (with gigachad SMV anyway cause a-tier celeb), and he's like 5'11 which is still not that short, just because he doesn't look like a typical TikTok pretty boy doesn't mean he's mtn lol, there are different types of chads. Also he looks very similar to Robert Pattinson in his overall skull shape and eye area, you can't tell me Robert Pattinson is not a chad lmao

im not calling him mtn, i agree with you. he isnt 5'11 though not even close he frauds that height though he has been measured live to be like 5'9 or something

• +1
Reactions: marek937
he mogs all of them by a lot though , he cant be weak htn with that coloring and eye area. its instantly so much of a halo considering that eye area is law and that his jaw although not wide is angular
>coloring
Who cares
>eye area
Not chadlite tier

He's clearly above average but not chadlite by any means. Not even close

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
he has always been like that gang, even before he was even an influencer of any kind he would do the harlem shake wearing bras its just his personality aka autist gamer which makes sense. he isnt an actual higher up in hollywood or anything the script doesnt apply to him

the script does apply to him because they literally script everything for these people even the backstory before they get famous. all of that was his character.

it happens to every mainstream famous figure of every single industry not just Hollywood and music. all mainstream popular 4M+ subscriber YouTubers are in on it. this is why the algorithms are so heavily controlled.

His nose is bad though
im not calling him mtn, i agree with you. he isnt 5'11 though not even close he frauds that height though he has been measured live to be like 5'9 or something
Woah really? I always thought he was 5'11-6'0. Well in that case it is a big failo, 5'9 is manlet tier especially where he comes from it's below average

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
was rated #1 most handsome in the world.

his biggest failo is just height, facially you wouldnt see people with his features or coloring often whatsoever, even in scandanavia he is gl facially and tans very well which is rare for nords
just googled his height. lol i always thought he was very tall like 6ft 1 at least, apparently he is 5 9

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, CarrotMaxxer and dragomaxxer
>coloring
Who cares
>eye area
Not chadlite tier

He's clearly above average but not chadlite by any means. Not even close

his eye area is easily chadlite tier what? in his prime? and coloring matters wdym who cares lmao its one of the most important things to boost your looks, shit coloring can instantly bring you down by an entire rating.

the script does apply to him because they literally script everything for these people even the backstory before they get famous. all of that was his character.

it happens to every mainstream famous figure of every single industry not just Hollywood and music. all mainstream popular 4M+ subscriber YouTubers are in on it. this is why the algorithms are so heavily controlled.

okay and how exactly are they scripting him to influence people towards the jew propaganda exactly? i cant even tell if ur just baiting anymore jfl

He still looks rly good now. He didn’t age terribly for a 35-year old. He’s a down to earth guy these days

• +1
Reactions: mathis and dragomaxxer
He still looks rly good now. He didn’t age terribly for a 35-year old. He’s a down to earth guy these days

yeah he is aging extremely well and so is marzia, they both look good even after birthing which normally makes both parents descend hella from stress and etc.

pewdiepies dad also aged pretty good so he will def hold his looks for a long time

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
his eye area is easily chadlite tier what? in his prime
No its normie tier

and coloring matters wdym who cares lmao its one of the most important things to boost your looks, shit coloring can instantly bring you down by an entire rating.
That only applies to ethnics. If youre white your coloring is already good enough. Its a small boost unless its somerhalder or del rio tier coloring

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
okay and how exactly are they scripting him to influence people towards the jew propaganda exactly? i cant even tell if ur just baiting anymore jfl

pewdiepie im not sure because I just meant all that in a general sense and haven’t decoded him, but they script pretty much everything, especially celebrities, with Gematria, which is basically the Jew programming language for reality and how they control the world stage and its script.

so Elliot Rodger was a scripted character because his name and mass shooting synchronizes in numerology.

His father’s name also synchronizes.

so another example would be Ice Spice and her real name synchronizing with industry plant.

so ice spice went viral out of no where and started working with other people like Taylor Swift and Drake very early, this is a perfect example.

• Woah
No its normie tier
View attachment 2858086

That only applies to ethnics. If youre white your coloring is already good enough. Its a small boost unless its somerhalder or del rio tier coloring

no if ur white it still applies lmfao. if you have shitty pale skin with bad undertones you can completely through off your look, just compare the pic you put rn where he is pale and his hair looks shit versus the ones i put where he is tan and etc

id even argue overall coloring is more important for white people, ethnics is just about not being completely black

pewdiepie im not sure because I just meant all that in a general sense and haven’t decoded him, but they script pretty much everything, especially celebrities, with Gematria, which is basically the Jew programming language for reality and how they control the world stage and its script.

so Elliot Rodger was a scripted character because his name and mass shooting synchronizes in numerology.

View attachment 2858087

His father’s name also synchronizes.

View attachment 2858088

so another example would be Ice Spice and her real name synchronizing with industry plant.

View attachment 2858096

so ice spice went viral out of no where and started working with other people like Taylor Swift and Drake very early, this is a perfect example.

i dont disagree with this tbh, but all of these people have had a much greater "political" or societal influence than pewdiepie. a mass shooting and a massive rap star now have much more effect than a youtube star would have had back when pewdiepie was popular you know what i mean

realistically not much change is gonna be made by controlling a youtube gamer content maker versus a massive rapper

JFL at this cope
View attachment 2858040

View attachment 2858029View attachment 2858031View attachment 2858030

He’s 5’9 not 5’7

i dont disagree with this tbh, but all of these people have had a much greater "political" or societal influence than pewdiepie. a mass shooting and a massive rap star now have much more effect than a youtube star would have had back when pewdiepie was popular you know what i mean

realistically not much change is gonna be made by controlling a youtube gamer content maker versus a massive rapper

idk man, these guys have massive control over their audience

look at what happened with Kai Cenat and his chaotic NYC giveaway

• +1
idk man, these guys have massive control over their audience

look at what happened with Kai Cenat and his chaotic NYC giveaway

kai cenat is more relevant than pewdiepie ever was at his peak which is crazy to think about considering pewdiepie was most subscribed to for so long.

social media has grown exponentially by so much these last two years its insane. streamers control trends by so much rn

no if ur white it still applies lmfao. if you have shitty pale skin with bad undertones you can completely through off your look, just compare the pic you put rn where he is pale and his hair looks shit versus the ones i put where he is tan and etc

id even argue overall coloring is more important for white people, ethnics is just about not being completely black
who is pale though to the point of not being able to tan? Gingers, some nerdics and brits, thats it. Good coloring halos ethnics a million times more than whites

Also the tan wont change his eye area

who is pale though to the point of not being able to tan? Gingers, some nerdics and brits, thats it. Good coloring halos ethnics a million times more than whites

Also the tan wont change his eye area

this isnt normie eye area, its not gigachad either but its far above average

• +1
Reactions: mathis, majesticincel, greywind and 1 other person
kai cenat is more relevant than pewdiepie ever was at his peak which is crazy to think about considering pewdiepie was most subscribed to for so long.

social media has grown exponentially by so much these last two years its insane. streamers control trends by so much rn

yes and Kai Cenat is scripted as well, check this out

The NYC giveaway happened at 3:30 p.m

he became most subscribed twitch streamer 303 days after his birthday (33 is a significant number, the 0 doesn’t count)

while at the same time receiving a pair of shoes called King of Twitch when that and his name synchronizes in Gematria

and here he is doing typical one eye symbolism of the global elite cult

IMG 1244

• Woah
Not even close to chadlite
Mtn

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mathis, Sprinkles, WatermelonLover and 1 other person
Not even close to chadlite
Mtn

name his failos then. basically impossible to be below htn if you have a good eye area decent jaw and good coloring

name his failos then. basically impossible to be below htn if you have a good eye area decent jaw and good coloring
No am not an aspie, and his coloring doesn’t look good, it’s very bland

He just looks like the average 20-27 year old guy you see on the streets, nothing special
So mtn

he became most subscribed twitch streamer 303 days after his birthday (33 is a significant number, the 0 doesn’t count)

View attachment 2858103

while at the same time receiving a pair of shoes called King of Twitch when that and his name synchronizes in Gematria

View attachment 2858104

View attachment 2858108

View attachment 2858109
what about tate

No am not an aspie, and his coloring doesn’t look good, it’s very bland

He just looks like the average 20-27 year old guy you see on the streets, nothing special
So mtn

yes cause you see people that look like this often in the streets, keep coping boyo. you should post an example of another mtn and compare and see how they each match up to each other. gosling is a high mtn and he looks much much worse than pewdiepie

• +1
Reactions: mathis, WatermelonLover and NoseProphecy

View attachment 2858103

View attachment 2858104

View attachment 2858108

View attachment 2858109
Peak schizo ramblings

yes cause you see people that look like this often in the streets, keep coping boyo. you should post an example of another mtn and compare and see how they each match up to each other. gosling is a high mtn and he looks much much worse than pewdiepie

View attachment 2858115
Idk how you can call him chadlite he doesn’t look remarkably gl at all, just an average guy on a Saturday night out in Western Europe he wouldn’t stand out at all.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga