Prime Pewdiepie was Chadlite and Lives PEAK Life

So you're saying it's not over if you have a FWHR less than 2.0 ;)

Ive seen people call him mtn in old threads and etc as well as have him putdown cause of his height (which is true). But IMO prime pewdiepie could easily be considered chadlite, even now as an oldcel he has mantained his looks really well. I mean much of the reason why he became so popular after facecam was cause he was a funny goodlooking dude, mirin having a girl from italy contact you over email and shit simply cause she thought you were funny and then marrying her.

JFL at this cope
View attachment 2858040

Peak life, fullfilling career wasnt born into wealth and now gets to live in a place where he mogs everyone with a shit ton of money alongside it. Take the pewdiepiepill

He also looks better in motion tbh, god had to nerf him being manlet if he was average nord height it would be gg's

View attachment 2858029View attachment 2858031View attachment 2858030

Guy was a best youtuber

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and dragomaxxer
I thought he was 5’9

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Peak life my azz. You think this random YouTube cumskin lives a better life than actualt chad models, celebs and superstar athletes? :lul: over for your IQ if you do

he is my retarded ass just misscalculated from cm to feet in my head
He is high appeal ppl are coping tbh. His gf is high HTB low stacylite mirin his entire life.

Imagine not being gl nord with blue eyes that had Italian stacylite learn English and travel the world just for your BWC + ur a millionaire from videogamecelling.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, WatermelonLover and dragomaxxer
Peak life my azz. You think this random YouTube cumskin lives a better life than actualt chad models, celebs and superstar athletes? :lul: over for your IQ if you do

"random youtube cumskin" = top youtuber for many years self made millionaire with a good looking wife and happy family. lol

you are equaling having a peak life with slaying more lmfao, just cause a chad model slays more doesnt mean his live overall is better, do you really think jordans life or chicos life is better than pewdiepies? if you do ur low iq. while jordan gets surgery and has to worry about having a perfect image at all times and still doesnt have a wife pewdiepie had a happy relationship that entire time at his age while aslo having much more money than them lmfao

ur the low iq one here lmfao. over for you not understanding what really matters in life or just for calling pewdiepie a random youtuber

overrrr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and greywind
He is high appeal ppl are coping tbh. His gf is high HTB low stacylite mirin his entire life.

Imagine not being gl nord with blue eyes that had Italian stacylite learn English and travel the world just for your BWC + ur a millionaire from videogamecelling.

yeah people calling him bland looking are retarded he has extremely high appeal and had pretty boy looks in his starting years which is how he even rose to popularity that quick. look at the other retard in the thread that just wrote that thinks being promiscious as a model and having to worry about eating no food daily and getting passed around the industry is overall a better life than being a self made multi millionaire who got there from playing videogames while having loyal high htb gf the entire time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, theonewhocantascend, greywind and 2 others
"random youtube cumskin" = top youtuber for many years self made millionaire with a good looking wife and happy family. lol

you are equaling having a peak life with slaying more lmfao, just cause a chad model slays more doesnt mean his live overall is better, do you really think jordans life or chicos life is better than pewdiepies? if you do ur low iq. while jordan gets surgery and has to worry about having a perfect image at all times and still doesnt have a wife pewdiepie had a happy relationship that entire time at his age while aslo having much more money than them lmfao

ur the low iq one here lmfao. over for you not understanding what really matters in life or just for calling pewdiepie a random youtuber

overrrr
I get that he's ur hero so u need to glaze him but his life doesn't sound as glamarous as u make it seem. The only thing special he had going for him was being the most subscribed channel before he lost that to T Series and had a bunch of other channels pass him up since then. Imagine ur legacy is just being glazed by some 9 year olds on the internet jfl. But hey if that's peak to you then that's great ig 🤷🏽‍♂️

The one thing I'll give him some credit for is that he escaped the wageslave matrix and made a living thru basically just shitposting. Sounds like most .org users' dream.

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover
was rated #1 most handsome in the world.

obviously those polls are cope but no mtn would ever get rated that regardless of status

his biggest failo is just height, facially you wouldnt see people with his features or coloring often whatsoever, even in scandanavia he is gl facially and tans very well which is rare for nords
He was confirmed 5’9” right? So that’s tall in Japan plus he’s a strong chadelite, jfl at these guys coping, you’re right; he won.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and dragomaxxer
I get that he's ur hero so u need to glaze him but his life doesn't sound as glamarous as u make it seem. The only thing special he had going for him was being the most subscribed channel before he lost that to T Series and had a bunch of other channels pass him up since then. Imagine ur legacy is just being glazed by some 9 year olds on the internet jfl. But hey if that's peak to you then that's great ig 🤷🏽‍♂️

The one thing I'll give him some credit for is that he escaped the wageslave matrix and made a living thru basically just shitposting. Sounds like most .org users' dream.

what doesnt sound glamorous about having a virgin HTB gf for all your life supporting you from before you were even financially well off and then becoming multimillionaires together building a family and moving to your dream country where you can now basically do whatever you want?

he has complete freedom, thats literally the most glamorous thing you could look for in life. White gl guy in japan with millions is essentially god status lmfao

you are also acting like being #1 most subscribed for multiple years in the largest social media platform is an easy feat that holds no value... being passed by t series which is a corporation and basically retiring after doesnt retract from the fact that he essentially shaped a large portion of the site and led way for people realizing you can make a career off of simply shitposting

"Imagine ur legacy is just being glazed by some 9 year olds on the internet jfl." - Making 10s of millions of people happy and having them look up to you even when theyve entered adulthood is definitely not a bad legacy lmfao. most of his viewers now are near adult age regardless.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
He was confirmed 5’9” right? So that’s tall in Japan plus he’s a strong chadelite, jfl at these guys coping, you’re right; he won.

yup he is comfirmed 5'9 and basically perma frauds 5'11 basically untouchable in japan lmao. must be so nice for him to walk around major cities there and completely mog everyone facially, height, and money wise

yeah idk why ppl are coping tbh its a great life that isnt completely revolved around brainrotted hollywood american dream lives which arent even enjoyable long term.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and WatermelonLover
yup he is comfirmed 5'9 and basically perma frauds 5'11 basically untouchable in japan lmao. must be so nice for him to walk around major cities there and completely mog everyone facially, height, and money wise

yeah idk why ppl are coping tbh its a great life that isnt completely revolved around brainrotted hollywood american dream lives which arent even enjoyable long term.

Look how hard he mogs the average guys muh mtn jfl at retards here. Hes mostly faliod by frame and height thats why he wasnt as popular in school but blew up with facecam only

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, ElTruecel, greywind and 1 other person

Look how hard he mogs the average guys muh mtn jfl at retards here. Hes mostly faliod by frame and height thats why he wasnt as popular in school but blew up with facecam only

perfect example idk why i didnt think of posting the podcast video, other 3 hosts are perfect examples of mtns and theres a very clear difference with felix even though he looks pretty bad compared to his prime in that vid.

yep height and frame def was what held him back the most, no one can deny that his face is gl and appealing his videos literally blew up the moment he switched from faceless gameplay to facecam

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
just found this putting this here for the people coping, notice how more than half of the people that were fans of his are girls and called him beautiful etc, surely thats chadlite treatment

statusmaxxed moneymaxxed htn

• Woah
Can’t be chadlite with that nose and lower third

Yea he is at least chadlite especially for his age
Most people his age are balding, bloated, cortisolmaxxed subhumans

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel, HitAndRun, theonewhocantascend and 1 other person
Can’t be chadlite with that nose and lower third
his lower third is angular wdym, he lacks width but its still a good lower third, yes nose failos him but nose size isnt a big enoufh of a failo on men to be bringing rating down that much

his lower third is angular wdym, he lacks width but its still a good lower third, yes nose failos him but nose size isnt a big enoufh of a failo on men to be bringing rating down that much
The fwhr jaw width and nose brings him to htn

I don't know if chadlite, but his Aryan colouring alone carries him to HTN.
Poop haired faggots can only cope.
:feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1

overrrr
Be careful or you are gonna choke on his dick, pal.
His girlfriend was a brown italian MTB, which shows you he got PTSD from being bullied by 6ft+ swedish gigastacies because he was a manlet...his life wasn't all that great. Abused dog syndrome is something you can't simply get over. Take the formativeyearspill. No men who has had a healthy upbringing and teenage years is forced to date bellow his league.

Last edited:
yes and Kai Cenat is scripted as well, check this out

The NYC giveaway happened at 3:30 p.m

he became most subscribed twitch streamer 303 days after his birthday (33 is a significant number, the 0 doesn’t count)

View attachment 2858103

while at the same time receiving a pair of shoes called King of Twitch when that and his name synchronizes in Gematria

View attachment 2858104

and here he is doing typical one eye symbolism of the global elite cult

View attachment 2858108

View attachment 2858109
U need to take ur meds

yes cause you see people that look like this often in the streets, keep coping boyo. you should post an example of another mtn and compare and see how they each match up to each other. gosling is a high mtn and he looks much much worse than pewdiepie

View attachment 2858115
Orb but uglier

Ethnics here are coping with that MTN rating. Anyway I’ve never liked him because the content he made was unfunny soyshit filled with npc humor.

• +1
Be careful or you are gonna choke on his dick, pal.
His girlfriend was a brown italian MTB, which shows you he got PTSD from being bullied by 6ft+ swedish gigastacies because he was a manlet...his life wasn't all that great. Abused dog syndrome is something you can't simply get over. Take the formativeyearspill. No men who has had a healthy upbringing and teenage years is forced to date bellow his league.
how is this mtb, looks pretty damn good for a 31 year old post birth

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Blond3cel
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, greywind, RecessedChinCel and 1 other person
High appeal, good pheno and rich af

was rated #1 most handsome in the world.

obviously those polls are cope but no mtn would ever get rated that regardless of status

his biggest failo is just height, facially you wouldnt see people with his features or coloring often whatsoever, even in scandanavia he is gl facially and tans very well which is rare for nords
1. Ur a faggot

2. Ur autistic

I think Pewdiepie is better looking than her, and could have done better. Yet you have to remember that it was her who approached him. That's what makes for a stable relationship. Her eye-area could be better, and that's with her wearing makeup too.

Pretty women are common.

I think Pewdiepie is Chadlite and lucky in other regards too.

Pewdiepie had to be born around twenty years before YouTube was created, had to be good-looking and from a first-world country. He had to land himself in the gameplay commentary trend and pick up traction. That's lucky. Think of how many good-looking guys didn't get as lucky.

I guess you don't have to be good looking or even show your face to blow up on YouTube, but then you are restricted in the videos you can produce.

Pewdiepie knew how to evolve the type of videos he made, which is admirable. If he kept making those let's plays and didn't switch to Reddit readings and commentary, his channel would have lost that traction much quicker.

• +1

scripted jew character = youtuber that lost his disney contract for dressing up as a nazi and making anti jew remarks LOL

what did he say that was anti jew

Ive seen people call him mtn in old threads and etc as well as have him putdown cause of his height (which is true). But IMO prime pewdiepie could easily be considered chadlite, even now as an oldcel he has mantained his looks really well. I mean much of the reason why he became so popular after facecam was cause he was a funny goodlooking dude, mirin having a girl from italy contact you over email and shit simply cause she thought you were funny and then marrying her.

JFL at this cope
View attachment 2858040

Peak life, fullfilling career wasnt born into wealth and now gets to live in a place where he mogs everyone with a shit ton of money alongside it. Take the pewdiepiepill

He also looks better in motion tbh, god had to nerf him being manlet if he was average nord height it would be gg's

Head shape, bigonial, upper third, nose are all incredibly underwhelming

• So Sad
lmao he looks like he'd be tall no way hes 5'7 bruttaaaaal :lul:

1. Ur a faggot

2. Ur autistic

ur the new worst user on the forum

1. i slay your oneitis with ease
2. yes im autistic but far less than you :)

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Head shape, bigonial, upper third, nose are all incredibly underwhelming
still 0 chance he is an mtn though his 2012 tanned self mogs me

• JFL
She is disgusting, literally looks a tranny.
No wonder you didn't say he had a beautiful wife when you were gassing him up :feelskek::feelskek:
Because that's one of the things that defines your worth as a man, if your wife doesn't mogg you, it's over.

over for you if you think she looks like a tranny lmfao. if your wife mogs you she will cheat retard to be able to have a good marriage the man should always be slightly above the wifes lookslevel this is basic shit. stupid tiktokcel

JFL at this cope
View attachment 2858040

He was high htn

scripted Jew character and Illuminati member
Shut the fuck up nigger you don’t know anything you have the iq of a 12 year old

• So Sad
Reactions: Sprinkles
over for you if you think she looks like a tranny lmfao. if your wife mogs you she will cheat retard to be able to have a good marriage the man should always be slightly above the wifes lookslevel this is basic shit. stupid tiktokcel
Tell me you only fck ltbs without telling me you only fck ltbs :feelsrope:

Dude that's basic shit.
All the actual chads in this worlds are billionaires ogre who are dating actual stacies. JFL at thinking an ugly bitch is automatically more faithful and more of a good wife.
The uglier the bitch the worse of a personality she has, it's a rule of thumb.

• JFL
Tell me you only fck ltbs without telling me you only fck ltbs :feelsrope:

Dude that's basic shit.
All the actual chads in this worlds are billionaires ogre who are dating actual stacies. JFL at thinking an ugly bitch is automatically more faithful and more of a good wife.
The uglier the bitch the worse of a personality she has, it's a rule of thumb.

i have a 5'11 german stacylite orbiting me frequently at my uni to hookup up (she resembles amber heard) lad keep coping, the lookslevel of the girls i can slay are far above yours, ur just retarded cant rate no cute italian girl is ltb, she is htb thats it which is perfectly fine with her personality and faitfulness dumb fucker :lul::lul::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

over for you low iqcel

He looks a lot like goatis here JFL

• Woah
Don’t care. He’s a racist and said the hard R