Prime white blonde JB leaves white boyfriend for BBC

I'm brown dude wtf
And show me a better video of her then
Cuz what I see right now is nothing special compared to Dutch girls

Earrings is for prettyboy appeal bro
its تشبه بالنساء

I’ll say it again when I think of the word chad and what man would look like it’s this pic of Carmack. Literally textbook.
I remember when u said it. This comment unironically stuck with me.

Such a mogger.

Rate him? What type of halo would u get looking like him?

Do u think he mogs ur fav bbc tyrones (x, meeks, broderick, etc)

Send addy

she has videos of her with little to no makeup and still looks the same. Cope nigga. Are you even black?
Lebanon, beqaa.

From there I will tell you where to go

its تشبه بالنساء
Bro I'm not familiar with the language you're speaking but I can read it.
Just check her TikTok

There isn’t one Dutch girl worth a damn besides Doutzen
I don't have tiktok
And copium Dutch girls are Chad factories, they have good bones and good height. If you want a Chad son then go for a Dutch girl.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Bro I'm not familiar with the language you're speaking but I can read it.

I don't have tiktok
And copium Dutch girls are Chad factories, they have good bones and good height. If you want a Chad son then go for a Dutch girl.
its arabic , i said he is dressing like a women with these earings

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Lebanon, beqaa.

From there I will tell you where to go
I said send addy, that’s not a address.

I remember when u said it. This comment unironically stuck with me.

Such a mogger.

Rate him? What type of halo would u get looking like him?
Probably a 9/10. Held back by nose and eyebrows. Top tier bone structure tho

Do u think he mogs ur fav bbc tyrones (x, meeks, broderick, etc)
Mogs X and Broderick but not Meeks

its arabic , i said he is dressing like a women with these earings
Guys do it because they think chicks like it and I guess some do. Jfl.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedCel5
I said send addy, that’s not a address.

Probably a 9/10. Held back by nose and eyebrows. Top tier bone structure tho

Mogs X and Broderick but not Meeks
If you're a pussy just say so. I meet you in a place and that's it

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
youre not even black, why are you celebrating jfl imagine being such a cuck
I know like why is @Shrek2OnDvD happy? like the blacks are definitely coming after his curry women too

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, datboijj, Gengar and 1 other person
Hahaha BBC wins again

Her and the BBC

@RetardSubhuman @looksmaxxer234 @MrGlutton @Shrek2OnDvD

thoughts @TeraCope54Looksmaxxer

Unironically kys if you cope with race

its fine, she will pay the toll one way or another

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
If you're a pussy just say so. I meet you in a place and that's it
I said address faggot, not some random place. Stop being a little bitch. Nigga wants to run his mouth but too bitch made to send the addy? Yeah that’s right, you better bow down to me you goat fucker

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Baldingman1998
I said address faggot, not some random place. Stop being a little bitch. Nigga wants to run his mouth but too bitch made to send the addy? Yeah that’s right, you better bow down to me you goat fucker
Come here nigger I will put a bullet in your brain and not see one day in prison. Fucking niggers are killed like the inferior animals here. If you act like a hood gangster we will collectively exterminate and genocide your people.

Not all people are as merciful as whites.

All blacks here are stomped like dogs and the ones who have a shred of an ego get beaten into submission.

Fucking monkey nigger thinks this is america

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: buckchadley31 and AscendingHero
Come here nigger I will put a bullet in your brain and not see one day in prison. Fucking niggers are killed like the inferior animals here. If you act like a hood gangster we will collectively exterminate and genocide your people collectively.

Not all people as as merciful as whites.

All blacks here are stomped like dogs and the ones who have a shred of an ego get beaten into submission.

Fucking monkey nigger thinks this is america

I know like why is @Shrek2OnDvD happy? like the blacks are definitely coming after his curry women too
I’m not curry and the fact you still mention me after I brutally tormented you to self harm is already enough proof that I live rent free in your tiny skull 💀

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack
tbh i can’t get w this

bitch was w a nigga for two years and fucking left him for some fling when she was 15💀

1329748 6a1958639175ffb2cf04f25fb155add2
6'3 white chad mogs keep coping:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
@AscendingHero why u mad

@AscendingHero why u mad
Too much insulting, sick of the race wars on this forum, it's sickening.

Can't we just shitpost i peacefully instead of putting one against the other, self improve and moneymaxx.

We're all incels or at least sub chads/tyrones/chadriguezs/chadpreets at the end of the day and are trying to ascend.

We dont need more stress in our lives. Race bait and wars is polluting the forum, notice every passing month there's a decrease in high iq and informative threads.....

Oh well, there's my thoughts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stamaster21, turkproducer, Offensive Bias and 1 other person
Too much insulting, sick of the race wars on this forum, it's sickening.

Can't we just shitpost instead of putting one against the other, self improve and moneymaxx.

We're all incels or at least sub chads/tyrones/chadriguezs/chadpreets at the end of the day and are trying to ascend.

We dont need more stress in our lives. Race bait and wars is polluting the forum, notice every passing month there's a decrease in high iq and informative threads.....

Oh well, there's my thoughts.
Yes I agree. But I also believe in the law of nature. Treat others the same way they treat you. This thread is a race bait and it's a cope. Everyone already knows white smv is highest.

I'm a respectable user to good people and vulgar towards disrespectful people.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and AscendingHero
Yes I agree. But I also believe in the law of nature. Treat others the same way they treat you. This thread is a race bait and it's a cope. Everyone already knows white smv is highest.

I'm a respectable user to good people and vulgar towards disrespectful people.
Agreed. Go on then. None of us are Jesus (no blasphemy intended) Although for mulattos i would say in terms of smv they're up there with whites or in some cases might mog.

I'm not mulatto myself. But objectively and especially better looking higher quality women, white mogs.

Hes not curry. And so what if blacks go after curries, most curry women are subhuman, theyre doing curry men a favor tbh.

• JFL
Blacks are insecure as fuck and flex and film every time they sleep with a white girl while white men are private about their slays with all other races of women. Because baby black carrots are extremely insecure and try to make up for their inferiority complex which stems from this:

Publicly humiliated and emasculated

View attachment 1409904
Nigga you’re the insecure one jfl. You’re not even white but are offended by these posts.

Hes not curry. And so what if blacks go after curries, most curry women are subhuman, theyre doing curry men a favor tbh.
isn't he Pakistani? or Arab. Same thing really. so he will just be a virgin then :lul:

• Hmm...
Long live the white race and heil Hitler

• Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998
This nigger is 2psl how is this possible

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 13787
  • +1
you aren't even black :lul: but want ur women being used by tyrone
"My women" jfl as long as they take the garbage why should I have a problem? :ROFLMAO:

"My women" jfl as long as they take the garbage why should I have a problem? :ROFLMAO:
u dumbass if they are garbage you are genetically the same :ROFLMAO:

u dumbass if they are garbage you are genetically the same :ROFLMAO:
Retard, curries are genetically diverse. Not to mention if they're women I don't find attractive, why should it be a problem?

• +1
Retard, curries are genetically diverse. Not to mention if they're women I don't find attractive, why should it be a problem?
because you are genetically the same. You essentially hate ur mother

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar
because you are genetically the same. You essentially hate ur mother
Flawed logic dude. When you are attracted to a white girl, does it mean you're attracted to your mother because she's also white?

• +1
Flawed logic dude. When you are attracted to a white girl, does it mean you're attracted to your mother because she's also white?
im attracted to her because she is of my race and people. Look up Sigmund freud

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
im attracted to her because she is of my race and people. Look up Sigmund freud
I know who Sigmund is, but jfl that's some weird oedipus complex you got there bud.

• +1
you didn't use this in the right context
Yes i did, you are attracted to white girls because your mother is also white. Sick shit bro but no need to project my guy.

• +1
I'm not sure race is the primary factor here. Here is my guess at the primary factors:

Guy she left him for is:
1) Taller
2) Lower Bodyfat percentage & Better muscle to fat ratio

Some lesser secondary factors:
3) Better Accessories (Chain + Ear Pearcings). I'm just going off that one pic.
4) More relaxed/Better emotional regulation. First guy has creepy annoying vibe.
5) Wider upper palette. First guy's upper teeth palette is freakishly narrow

I'm sure race played a role, but there's other things as well.

Last edited:
Yes i did, you are attracted to white girls because your mother is also white. Sick shit bro but no need to project my guy.
This is so ironic coming to an ethnic when they marry their cousins :ROFLMAO:

This is so ironic coming to an ethnic when they marry their cousins :ROFLMAO:
That cousin argument is retarded, you realize every person is at least 1/50th a cousin of yours? Meaning no matter who you fuck, you are a cousin fucker. :ROFLMAO: Better just to stay incel.

• +1
@TRUE_CEL @Discipline What are y’all niggas talking about 😂😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
That cousin argument is retarded, you realize every person is at least 1/50th a cousin of yours? Meaning no matter who you fuck, you are a cousin fucker. :ROFLMAO: Better just to stay incel.
keep coping. Whatever helps you sleep at night knowing your parents are cousins

my point is that he is happy about ur post even though he isn't black. that makes no sense

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack
He is trying to belittle me for saying I don't care if black men go for curry women (as long as I am not attracted to them, why should I care?) and then tries to argue that I should care because we are genetically similar (the curry women and I) and that we are attracted to what race our mother is? Like what the fuck that's some sick shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Frank Jack
keep coping. Whatever helps you sleep at night knowing your parents are cousins
If my parents are cousins, then so are you :ROFLMAO: enjoy your copium if you think your mother and father are different species:lul:

• +1
WHITEBOIS MAD RN :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Looks234 and Amexmaxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back