Prime white blonde JB leaves white boyfriend for BBC

my point is that he is happy about ur post even though he isn't black. that makes no sense
Why should i have to be black? Its illogical jfl

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
If my parents are cousins, then so are you :ROFLMAO: enjoy your copium if you think your mother and father are different species:lul:
ethnic jibirish anyways im ignoring you because I need a cleanse on my timeline bye you inbred :lul:

ethnic jibirish anyways im ignoring you because I need a cleanse on my timeline bye you inbred :lul:
Keep in mind your parents are cousins. How will you cope, sfcel?:ROFLMAO:

• +1
He is trying to belittle me for saying I don't care if black men go for curry women (as long as I am not attracted to them, why should I care?) and then tries to argue that I should care because we are genetically similar (the curry women and I) and that we are attracted to what race our mother is? Like what the fuck that's some sick shit.
Incest is based, but @Discipline has an oedipus complex while your parents are genetically related to each other, so I don't know if I should take your side or his

Incest is based, but @Discipline has an oedipus complex while your parents are genetically related to each other, so I don't know if I should take your side or his
Dude everyone is genetically related to each other, why do you guys think we are made of different alien races? :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Bro wtf. If this nigga can get a blonde stacy, i can get a blonde stacy. Mere exposure, proximity & ntpilled again :feelswah:
5B0FB3DD 33DD 428F 96D1 095863C053A8

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, .👽. and Frank Jack
Bro wtf. If this nigga can get a blonde stacy, i can get a blonde stacy. Mere exposure, proximity & ntpilled again :feelswah:
View attachment 1410165
He took the first relationship in high school pill

Over for youngcels that didn't date girls during high school (basically me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and .👽.
Seeing niggas get 9-10 Stacy’s (irl she’s a 10) like that is brutal.
Yup. All im mostly exposure to is old overweight becky tier sheboons.
if i do come across a stacy tier girl i dont have the “personality” to approach.
Shes a htb more like it, she has no lips.
Cope

Shes a htb more like it, she has no lips.
i will wait to see their kid (if it reaches that point before he either kills or beats her to death)

Blacks are insecure as fuck and flex and film every time they sleep with a white girl while white men are private about their slays with all other races of women. Because baby black carrots are extremely insecure and try to make up for their inferiority complex which stems from this:

Publicly humiliated and emasculated

View attachment 1409904
you are literally a bald shitskin

0.005% white blood in you

you shamelessly latch yourself to whites, irl they would ask you to pump their gas for them.

you're closer to saddam hussein than @RealLooksmaxxer never forget that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, GetShrekt, .👽. and 2 others

you shamelessly latch yourself to whites, irl they would ask you to pump their gas for them.

Excuse me? He is white passing and even if he isn’t
He worships the true superior race, the white race

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, .👽. and Baldingman1998

saddam hussein was a 6'1 bwc mogger

@Baldingman1998 is right the ULTIMATE ACHIEVEMENT for a black man is to get a white girlfriend. meanwhile, it's normal for white men.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 756
Excuse me? He is white passing and even if he isn’t
He worships the true superior race, the white race
episode 4 nbc GIF by America's Got Talent

you're a funny guy sully. That's why I'm gonna react to you last

saddam hussein was a 6'1 bwc mogger

View attachment 1410189

@Baldingman1998 is right the ULTIMATE ACHIEVEMENT for a black man is to get a white girlfriend. meanwhile, it's normal for white men.
I told you that you can’t trust ethnics
@TRUE_CEL is jerking his paki cock to the thoughts of white men being humiliated

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10104
She literally married him only 2 weeks after dating. Lmao the power of BBC
this is how i know youre the biggest loser on the forum. marriage is for losers who have no options. imagine signing a contract that says i can only sleep with this person and at any moment she can take half my shit. fucking lol

the nigger is a simp who locked down the first white girl who threw him some attention.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽. and Baldingman1998
Huh I thought a nigga who only fucks shitskin bitches said something

• JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Warlow and Looks234
Copium he mogs her
You're severely deluded if you're not joking.

He has thin eyebrows, a very wide nose bridge & nose. His eyes, eye spacing, eye size and shape are SO much worse than hers. Also, this black guy has such a terrible hairline because it is round and feminine. Out of 10, facially she's a solid 8, he's a 5.5 at best tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
niggers steal everything, including gfs of white dudes

You're severely deluded if you're not joking.

He has thin eyebrows, a very wide nose bridge & nose. His eyes, eye spacing, eye size and shape are SO much worse than hers. Also, this black guy has such a terrible hairline because it is round and feminine. Out of 10, facially she's a solid 8, he's a 5.5 at best tbh.
Copium if you think she's a "solid 8", but I realize I was wrong, in motion he seemed like a tyronelite but then I saw the screenshot, she mogs but no way that she's any higher than a 5, maybe 5.25.

Hahaha BBC wins again

Her and the BBC

@RetardSubhuman @looksmaxxer234 @MrGlutton @Shrek2OnDvD

thoughts @TeraCope54Looksmaxxer

They're all fucking themselves over. The first dude got cancelled on his wedding, the girl is now getting married with someone she barely knows and the new dude is getting left overs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Baldingman1998
They're all fucking themselves over. The first dude got cancelled on his wedding, the girl is now getting married with someone she barely knows and the new dude is getting left overs.
How do you know all this

:feelshah:

Copium if you think she's a "solid 8", but I realize I was wrong, in motion he seemed like a tyronelite but then I saw the screenshot, she mogs but no way that she's any higher than a 5, maybe 5.25.
You're insane, she's a 5-5.25/10??? Then what does an 8/10 female look like jfl?
The worst she should be rated is 7 because even without fakeup, she looks great.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
women literally can get married in 2 weeks when they want meanwhile men cant even het a date:lul::lul:

You're insane, she's a 5-5.25/10??? Then what does an 8/10 female look like jfl?
The worst she should be rated is 7 because even without fakeup, she looks great.
Yeah she's not that special for a white girl, she's a becky. If you wanna see gl white girls come to Europe. 8/10 female will have better bones, harmony, height and body.

Hes not curry. And so what if blacks go after curries, most curry women are subhuman, theyre doing curry men a favor tbh.
North Indian or Pakistani women look good sometimes

And they have nice personalities ngl

North Indian or Pakistani women look good sometimes

And they have nice personalities ngl
Tales bro, attractive curry women are very rare and they have shit personalities as well. Usually when guys post an "attractive" curry woman I genuinely dont think she's attractive. They are terrible towards their own men but they're nice to anyone who's not a curry man. That's why you think they are nice.

Tales bro, attractive curry women are very rare and they have shit personalities as well. Usually when guys post an "attractive" curry woman I genuinely dont think she's attractive. They are terrible towards their own men but they're nice to anyone who's not a curry man. That's why you think they are nice.
Dravidian on average arent gl at all, I agree

lighty indians look decent on average 100%

i think you’re coping and your standards are too high, you said this girl in OP was like a 5.5/10?!:lul:

and nah a lot of curry girls stick with their own, some date out but yeah

Dravidian on average arent gl at all, I agree

lighty indians look decent on average 100%

i think you’re coping and your standards are too high, you said this girl in OP was like a 5.5/10?!:lul:

and nah a lot of curry girls stick with their own, some date out but yeah
Each to their own, I think even dravidians can be good looking but it's also rare. But lightskinned ones aren't that attractive at all. They are always meh at best from my experience.

I'm not coping tbh she really is nothing special, she's a midtier Becky going by face

Oh I'm not debating that curry women stick to their own for the most part, it's true, and if they date out its often a middle easterner, very rarely will they go for a white guy or a black guy. As long as they're Islamic however it's not a problem. Problematic is when they are reverts or straight up kafirs.

He did very well. Where I'm from 'bbc' guys get this:

@prettyboislime

Stacylite at best

Good for him tbh she mogs him pretty hard facially

The white cuck lmao
View attachment 1409845
He thought shit was sweet

This is zero about race

Compare their actual faces independent of race and you'll see who the chadlite was and who had the far more sex appeal

The white guy was plain normie looking and packed dimorphism, I highly doubt he had as a result much of a leadership or exciting personality.

Your looks limit how far you can go with your personality and look at his.

Anyway I'm sure she went back to her first love because he was Chad lite. He has bones and that black masculine safe ora. Plus he feels much more nt to me in his whole way of carrying himself.

Too much insulting, sick of the race wars on this forum, it's sickening.

Can't we just shitpost i peacefully instead of putting one against the other, self improve and moneymaxx.

We're all incels or at least sub chads/tyrones/chadriguezs/chadpreets at the end of the day and are trying to ascend.

We dont need more stress in our lives. Race bait and wars is polluting the forum, notice every passing month there's a decrease in high iq and informative threads.....

Oh well, there's my thoughts.
sadly it always tend to be the biggest losers doing this muh race, and you get insults going back and forth. Its a way for losers to gain some level of control because they don't have it in their real lives.

Yes destroy those pigskin genes!

white brah are smart when they double down on this point

they think white women will stop when it just pushes them further towards ethnics

just talk to female theory is legit

imagine all the guys that are just worshipping a stacy while she is waiting on a guy to approach her

just be that guy

Too much insulting, sick of the race wars on this forum, it's sickening.

Can't we just shitpost i peacefully instead of putting one against the other, self improve and moneymaxx.

We're all incels or at least sub chads/tyrones/chadriguezs/chadpreets at the end of the day and are trying to ascend.

We dont need more stress in our lives. Race bait and wars is polluting the forum, notice every passing month there's a decrease in high iq and informative threads.....

Oh well, there's my thoughts.
sadly it always tend to be the biggest losers doing this muh race, and you get insults going back and forth. Its a way for losers to gain some level of control because they don't have it in their real lives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back