Princess of Thailand dies of stroke 23 days after taking the booster dose for the covid vaccine (pfizer)

Isn't coma btw, already declared brain dead by the doctors.

she just needed another booster goy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, capybara, Lawton88 and 1 other person
read it as 23 year old dies of stroke over for my reading

Skill issue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21278 and 2 others
Conspiratards annoy me
@Marsik

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
Good riddance @JudgeandJury

Conspiratards annoy me
@Marsik
Conspitards? bro wtf it was confirmed that she took the booster dose of the vaccine and 23 days later she had a stroke (at age 44) and died. JFL the worst blind is the one who doesn't want to see

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, capybara and Deleted member 23239
Conspitards? bro wtf it was confirmed that she took the booster dose of the vaccine and 23 days later she had a stroke (at age 44) and died. JFL the worst blind is the one who doesn't want to see
Ur woke bro not a sheep

vaxxedcels
I got vaxxed like 6 months ago. I didn't drop dead. The people who die from vaccines are the types of motherfuckers who are SO frail that YOU would mog them to Gigastacy's pussy and back. If a pfizer vaccine is all it took to kill you then your genes were destined to fall quickly anyway, one way or another.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, capybara and Deleted member 19174
I got vaxxed like 6 months ago. I didn't drop dead. The people who die from vaccines are the types of motherfuckers who are SO frail that YOU would mog them to Gigastacy's pussy and back. If a pfizer vaccine is all it took to kill you then your genes were destined to fall quickly anyway, one way or another.
You prob have only 2 digits of IQ

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, ShowerMaxxing, BoneDensity and 2 others
women die of strokes all the time, retard

• +1
Reactions: Quachil and Deleted member 5815
finally a based country. JFL at all the vaccine enjoyers in this thread

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BoneDensity, LampPostPrime and 5 others
also jfl at that "news" website. it is feed delusional chuds what they want to hear central

• +1
Reactions: Quachil
Stop the cope and take the vaxxpill. I don't understand the logic of these vaxx enjoyers, giants like amazon, google, facebook and etc just care about their profits and don't give a fuck to the population, why would it be different with pharmaceutical billionaire giants? Do you guys really think they only want the best for you? JFL, if it depends on them, y'all woul'd be forced to take 3 jobs a year

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel, BoneDensity, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
Stop the cope and take the vaxxpill. I don't understand the logic of these vaxx enjoyers, giants like amazon, google, facebook and etc just care about their profits and don't give a fuck to the population, why would it be different with pharmaceutical billionaire giants? Do you guys really think they only want the best for you? JFL, if it depends on them, y'all woul'd be forced to take 3 jobs a year
of course they want whats best for us, otherwise nobody buys the vaccines you dumb fuck

The vaccine poisons the body. It will be culling naive people for years.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BoneDensity, capybara and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Lawton88 and JohnDoe

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker and Lawton88
vaccines cause autism

• +1
Reactions: capybara
How can the thai royal family allow the princess to take the (((vaccine)))?
I know the normalfag cattle all took the vax and the elites/royalty took saline injections but i think the thai royal family didn't get the memo.
So many people have died because governments and big pharma have shilled this poison as "safe". The worst thing is that there will be no justice for the dead, maybe in the next life.
Anyone who defends the vaccines should be taken out back and put to rest. Those in charge of it should be given the electric chair.

• +1
Reactions: capybara, Lawton88 and ;-;
also jfl at that "news" website. it is feed delusional chuds what they want to hear central
You people have blood on your hands but you have no empathy and are soulless corporate drones. I always knew the chud spammers were 3rd world ESLfags.

• +1
Reactions: capybara, Lawton88 and ;-;
You people have blood on your hands but you have no empathy and are soulless corporate drones. I always knew the chud spammers were 3rd world ESLfags.
no, you are the one with blood on your hands. being unvaccinated kills because you make the conscious choice not to impede the spread of a dangerous virus

also jfl at a) being such a retard your go to insult is hurr durr 3rd worlder when you have literally no idea where I'm from and b) insulting my use of the English language when it is evident that I have a much better grasp of it than you

fucking embarassing ngl

• +1
no, you are the one with blood on your hands. being unvaccinated kills because you make the conscious choice not to impede the spread of a dangerous virus

also jfl at a) being such a retard your go to insult is hurr durr 3rd worlder when you have literally no idea where I'm from and b) insulting my use of the English language when it is evident that I have a much better grasp of it than you

fucking embarassing ngl
OK, if unvaccinated people are the ones spreading the virus, then why are fully vaccinated people (4 shots) still getting and dying from covid?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
OK, if unvaccinated people are the ones spreading the virus, then why are fully vaccinated people (4 shots) still getting and dying from covid?
because it doesn't make you completely immune? just improves the response of the body's immune system

because it doesn't make you completely immune? just improves the response of the body's immune system
JFL, then what's the point of taking that shit? JFL you admit that vaccinated still catch and transmit the virus but you say the unvaccinated are the ones with blood on their hands oh god how can you be so dumb fr

JFL, then what's the point of taking that shit? JFL you admit that vaccinated still catch and transmit the virus but you say the unvaccinated are the ones with blood on their hands oh god how can you be so dumb fr
because it improves the response of the body's immune system.

yes, but at a much lower rate than with unvaccinated.

I can see you're retarded so I will put it in simple terms with an imaginary scenario. you have a 50% chance of catching disease x, but if you get the vaccine it is now only 20%, plus the mortality risk is reduced. can you now comprehend why this is helpful

• +1
I quit my job to avoid the vaccine and I don't regret it.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, ShowerMaxxing, BoneDensity and 2 others
Look at this daily cases word wide graph

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
By the end of 2021, 85% of the population had taken the 2 doses of the vaccine, but even so, the covid did not disappear, the vaccinated continued to catch covid. This peak in December 2021 was the omicron, which completely ignored the effectiveness of the "vaccine" and contaminated everyone. The pandemic only ended because everyone caught the omicron (which was much less serious and more transmissible) and everyone developed antibodies. Does anyone in the thread remember getting sick in December 2021? You had the Omicron

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88
because it improves the response of the body's immune system.

yes, but at a much lower rate than with unvaccinated.

I can see you're retarded so I will put it in simple terms with an imaginary scenario. you have a 50% chance of catching disease x, but if you get the vaccine it is now only 20%, plus the mortality risk is reduced. can you now comprehend why this is helpful
And you are 300% more likely to have a stroke or heart attack, was it worth getting poisoned to protect yourself from a flu with a 0.5% death rate?

And you are 300% more likely to have a stroke or heart attack, was it worth getting poisoned to protect yourself from a flu with a 0.5% death rate?
no you're not. there is literally no reason to think this

not going to even bother linking some fake news jorunalism?
I really don't want to believe what i'm saying and want to believe that the vaccine is 100% safe, and i hope that all those vaccinated do not have any side effects., but it's undeniable with the amount of evidence that vaccines have caused many deaths from clots, heart attacks, strokes, etc.

fucking embarassing ngl

99.99% survival rate but nooo you have to inject le experimental gene therapy juice!!!
Your family is vaxxed right? i hope so. Your family members dropping dead is the only way you people will accept that you have been peddling poison and even then you are so far up your own ass and a good little goy that you'll deny it. Keep spamming chud, you do it FOR FREE.
hurr durr you are le chud!!! i am le good engrish speaker from america and love biden and da vaxxines!!!!
Kill yourself lefty cuck

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, BoneDensity and ;-;
I really don't want to believe what i'm saying and want to believe that the vaccine is 100% safe, and i hope that all those vaccinated do not have any side effects., but it's undeniable with the amount of evidence that vaccines have caused many deaths from clots, heart attacks, strokes, etc.
Don't bother replying to that retard. He's mentally ill and uses the word "chud" on a looksmaxxing forum. Let him and his poison peddlers drop dead and all will be well.

• +1
Reactions: ;-; and Lawton88
this is a very common anti-vaxxer cope, btw. I've seen this many times before

the reality is that deep down in your subconscious you do want the vaccine to be unsafe because it makes you "special" and "wise" for going against the grain. this is why you will listen to journalism from the gutter and treat it as gospel or frame the most tenuous of connections as concrete proof

all this empathy and moral crap you're spouting now is merely a surface level act, and the sad part is you don't even realise it yourself

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
99.99% survival rate but nooo you have to inject le experimental gene therapy juice!!!
Your family is vaxxed right? i hope so. Your family members dropping dead is the only way you people will accept that you have been peddling poison and even then you are so far up your own ass and a good little goy that you'll deny it. Keep spamming chud, you do it FOR FREE.
hurr durr you are le chud!!! i am le good engrish speaker from america and love biden and da vaxxines!!!!
Kill yourself lefty cuck
retard

Added to the ignore list my little lefty poltard. I suggest everyone else add this greycel lefty cuck to their ignore list aswell. The only thing coming out of his mouth is faeces.

this is a very common anti-vaxxer cope, btw. I've seen this many times before

the reality is that deep down in your subconscious you do want the vaccine to be unsafe because it makes you "special" and "wise" for going against the grain. this is why you will listen to journalism from the gutter and treat it as gospel or frame the most tenuous of connections as concrete proof

all this empathy and moral crap you're spouting now is merely a surface level act, and the sad part is you don't even realise it yourself
The fuck you're saying? I have vaccinated relatives, do you think i'm a maniac to wish the worst for them just to say "i told you guys"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back