Princess of Thailand dies of stroke 23 days after taking the booster dose for the covid vaccine (pfizer)

How can the thai royal family allow the princess to take the (((vaccine)))?
I know the normalfag cattle all took the vax and the elites/royalty took saline injections but i think the thai royal family didn't get the memo.
jfl do you really think (((they))) give a shit about some third world ruling elite? They're not part of the big club.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and ;-;
jfl do you really think (((they))) give a shit about some third world ruling elite? They're not part of the big club.
They don't but i would expect royals to have the smartest scientists/micro-biologists/etc as their personal advisors and that their advice would be to not take the vax or promote it to their people.
Sukharit Bhakdi is one of the few microbiologists that called out the vax in its early stages. He is thai and was obviously crucified by the media and is still labeled as someone who spreads misinformation about the vaccines. Why is this guy or anyone like him not an advisor to the royal family? The royal thai family just seem low IQ and have always had trust in (((them))) until now.

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
They don't but i would expect royals to have the smartest scientists/micro-biologists/etc as their personal advisors and that their advice would be to not take the vax or promote it to their people.
Sukharit Bhakdi is one of the few microbiologists that called out the vax in its early stages. He is thai and was obviously crucified by the media and is still labeled as someone who spreads misinformation about the vaccines. Why is this guy or anyone like him not an advisor to the royal family? The royal thai family just seem low IQ and have always had trust in (((them))) until now.
Jfl of course he's called an 'anti-semite'.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and ;-;
Vaxxedcells be saying that africans are built different jfl
FoOd96UWIAMQX0Y

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
I really don't want to believe what i'm saying and want to believe that the vaccine is 100% safe, and i hope that all those vaccinated do not have any side effects., but it's undeniable with the amount of evidence that vaccines have caused many deaths from clots, heart attacks, strokes, etc.
hes a troll lmao

• +1
Thai vaccine so effective

Last edited:
lol at the source

• JFL

This news is from March btw, it's already May and she's still unconscious (prob brain death, but they won't admit it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back