PRIVATIZING Looksmax.org: The Importance of Maintaining a Blackpill Community

Magnum Opus

Magnum Opus

Master
The Blackpill is a powerful concept that acknowledges the role that genetics and physical appearance play in determining success in life. It encourages individuals to take control of their lives and improve their looks, not just for superficial reasons but for their own personal and professional development.
It embraces to rationally deal with one’s given genes to make the most out of the cards life dealt you.

The information provided on this website, Looksmax.org, is life-changing, offering practical advice and support to those who are ready to take charge of their lives and make positive changes.
Moreover, the forum is made up of a community that scratches on many topics, albeit many posts nowadays are nonsensical shitposts, and it still serves as a great base of information, especially the BOTB section.

The moderators may not want to private the forum as it could result in missing out on potential customers. However, let me ask the following:
The proportion of OG Looksmax members buying VIP ranks is already so low, do you really expect that a sudden influx of lurkers will mean that you gain an immense growth of sales?
Normies aren’t here to improve the community or donate to the moderators for their efforts, they’re here for personal gain.

Alternatively, if the moderators want to make money with selling ranks to normies, my suggestion would be to put the current forum under a new domain, and open a new forum under the domain “looksmax.org“, where we would only write about copes so that normies will waste their time and potentially end up buying ranks so the moderators are happy.
The moderators could add every member into a conversation and share the domain there, maybe even with a threshold of only adding people with for example above 1000 posts.

The information available on Looksmax.org is life-changing, providing individuals with the tools and knowledge they need to improve their lives and reach their full potential. With the Blackpill ideology as its foundation, the forum encourages individuals to take control of their lives and become the best version of themselves.

This is a community that celebrates rational self assessment, and not to live a life grounded in delusions.
Unfortunately, that will vanish once delusional people come into here and start to bluepill others, whilst getting more blackpilled themselves.
It’s common to not only seek one’s own rise but also another one‘s simultaneous fall.

Furthermore, the amount of misinformation they’ll spread will be unbearable and make public discussions nearly impossible.

Message from @Dr. Bruh:
I felt like i'm finally ahead of the normies when i found this site. Now they are catching up and it might soon be just as over as it was back when i thought looks don't matter. Privating this forum, atleast until the spike of attention washes over, will delay this a lot.

This is a post by @Oxygen and something normies would realistically do:

Examples of the Blackpill spreading (mainly through TikToks, which is very concerning as almost all normies use that specific social media platform):

The normies can't even deduce canthal tilt and don't even bother to measure. This guy is literally filming from below eye level and you can clearly see that he doesn't have negative CT anyways.
Imagine normies from your social circle say that you have NCT under some selfie post of you, or even IRL, even though you have PCT. If you'd try to explain to them that they're wrong and don't know how to measure they'll start saying that you're coping.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/bonesmashing-bone-smashing

@5.5psl
@LiteralCaucasian
@HarrierDuBois
@StrangerDanger
@Beastimmung
@LastGerman
@Arborist
@ShowerMaxxing
@Iasacrko
@Übermogger
@tents
@russiancel
@Phillybeard1996
@Makhachev
@Never Give Up!
@Manletmachine
@HerpDerpson
@Enfant terrible
@Blackgymmax
@Dr. Mog
@5'7 zoomer
@ike57
@ascension!
@Shitfacegoodbod=mog
@Mouthbreath
@PURE ARYAN GENETICS
@Grel Hellscream
@ripcordgod1
@copefuel
@positivecoper
@malicieusss
@Ragnar
@FrameMaxxed
@Whatashame
@Ai Impact
@St.TikTokcel
@mrriceguy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, ItsOver.com, StrangerDanger and 29 others
I’m not reading any of that but I 100% agree

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, horizontallytall, malicieusss and 1 other person
and what exactly makes you think you would be invited to this exclusive club?

didn't read a single word. I'm sure it was good though OP.

• JFL
Reactions: malicieusss
Dnrd.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, malicieusss, 5.5psl and 4 others
Fuck the blackpill community. I would gladly castrate you with my bare hands.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
I just don’t want the blackpill to spread cos i don’t want Normies using blackpill terms. Can you imagine a girl rejecting you on tinder by saying “it’s over for tindercels”

that’s the future boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, It'snotover, cmfanel and 4 others
Read every word

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, ascension, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
dnrd this english essay
maybe 10-30% people on here are blackpilled, most here cope with softmaxxing and NT or some bullshit. Even the huge part of users gaslight the rest they dont need any surgery while it is completely otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Oxygen, malicieusss and 4 others
Alternatively, if the moderators want to make money with selling ranks to normies, my suggestion would be to put the current forum under a new domain, and open a new forum under the domain “looksmax.org“, where we would only write about copes so that normies will waste their time and potentially end up buying ranks so the moderators are happy.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOver.com, It'snotover, malicieusss and 4 others
It might be a good thread but i will never find out

high effort post bluepill has invaded the forum

dnrd this english essay
maybe 10-30% people on here are blackpilled, most here cope with softmaxxing and NT or some bullshit. Even the huge part of users gaslight the rest they dont need any surgery while it is completely otherwise
The forum is already partially infested with ugly normies, it needs to stop.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
The Blackpill is a powerful concept that acknowledges the role that genetics and physical appearance play in determining success in life. It encourages individuals to take control of their lives and improve their looks, not just for superficial reasons but for their own personal and professional development.
It embraces to rationally deal with one’s given genes to make the most out of the cards life dealt you.

The information provided on this website, Looksmax.org, is life-changing, offering practical advice and support to those who are ready to take charge of their lives and make positive changes.
Moreover, the forum is made up of a community that scratches on many topics, albeit many posts nowadays are nonsensical shitposts, and it still serves as a great base of information, especially the BOTB section.

The moderators may not want to private the forum as it could result in missing out on potential customers. However, let me ask the following:
The proportion of OG Looksmax members buying VIP ranks is already so low, do you really expect that a sudden influx of lurkers will mean that you gain an immense growth of sales?
Normies aren’t here to improve the community or donate to the moderators for their efforts, they’re here for personal gain.

The moderators could add every member into a conversation and share the domain there, maybe even with a threshold of only adding people with for example above 1000 posts.

The information available on Looksmax.org is life-changing, providing individuals with the tools and knowledge they need to improve their lives and reach their full potential. With the Blackpill ideology as its foundation, the forum encourages individuals to take control of their lives and become the best version of themselves.

This is a community that celebrates rational self assessment, and not to live a life grounded in delusions.
Unfortunately, that will vanish once delusional people come into here and start to bluepill others, whilst getting more blackpilled themselves.
It’s common to not only seek one’s own rise but also another one‘s simultaneous fall.

Furthermore, the amount of misinformation they’ll spread will be unbearable and make public discussions nearly impossible.

Message from @Dr. Bruh:
I felt like i'm finally ahead of the normies when i found this site. Now they are catching up and it might soon be just as over as it was back when i thought looks don't matter. Privating this forum, atleast until the spike of attention washes over, will delay this a lot.

View attachment 2142806

Examples of the Blackpill spreading (mainly through TikToks, which is very concerning as almost all normies use that specific social media platform):

View attachment 2142812
The normies can't even deduce canthal tilt and don't even bother to measure. This guy is literally filming from below eye level and you can clearly see that he doesn't have negative CT anyways.
Imagine normies from your social circle say that you have NCT under some selfie post of you, or even IRL, even though you have PCT. If you'd try to explain to them that they're wrong and don't know how to measure they'll start saying that you're coping.

View attachment 2142823

@5.5psl
@LiteralCaucasian
@HarrierDuBois
@StrangerDanger
@Beastimmung
@LastGerman
@Arborist
@ShowerMaxxing
@Iasacrko
@Übermogger
@tents
@russiancel
@Phillybeard1996
@Makhachev
@Never Give Up!
@Manletmachine
@HerpDerpson
@Enfant terrible
@Blackgymmax
@Dr. Mog
@5'7 zoomer
@ike57
@ascension!
@Shitfacegoodbod=mog
@Mouthbreath
@PURE ARYAN GENETICS
@Grel Hellscream
@ripcordgod1
@copefuel
@positivecoper
@malicieusss
@Ragnar
@FrameMaxxed
@Whatashame
@Ai Impact
@St.TikTokcel
@mrriceguy

Not a single molecule.

• +1
Reactions: User49
the normies still thinking that personality matters, yes they agree that the looks matters too but they say personality is more important

Not a single molecule.
Imagine dnrd'ing the only post that's important since the last weeks because people only post racebaits or other useless shit, meanwhile the "dnrd" NEETS are the ones who will rope once their only venting place is overflowing with the group of people they hate and people irl start to use blackpill terms to ridicule them.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 21048 and Jase
dnrd this english essay
Less.

First of all le epic bonesmashing meme is 100% down to that schizo retard
Second they use most of this shit as a joke, so i dont see how it raises competition

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jedimatias0695@gmai
I get what you mean, buy there could be other ways to improve the forum, like opening a section about NT and gym just to contain the copers. Kind of like when 4chan opened a My Little Ponyu board.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Squirreljak, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
Second they use most of this shit as a joke, so i dont see how it raises competition
May be true for the moment but they also joked about taking steroids or sarms and last year many teens actually hopped on them

• +1
High quality thread, and I agree with most points.

However, I must also admit that I scrolled down at the speed of light to write this comment without reading a single word.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, malicieusss, Deleted member 20399 and 4 others

However, I must also admit that I scrolled down at the speed of light to write this comment without reading a single word.
We need a middlefinger react. As we don't have one currently:
🖕

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, It'snotover, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Nigga wrote the title like a fucking essay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
never heard about gua sha

the guy said bonesmashing doesnt work and then proceed to say it can cause assimetries LOL, these people cant see their contradictions. Its the same with dentists who say braces cannot change bone structure, but then say it can make the face more symmetric.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Magnum Opus
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25059 and 5'7 zoomer
  • WTF
dnrd this english essay
Softmaxing works tho. well softmaxing isn’t gonna save subhumans but u need to softmax + hardmax in most cases

no softmax for height, downward growth etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

Compilation of TikToks from THIS WEEK ONLY

@Alexanderr don’t be greedy buddy boyo, private this shit ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, malicieusss, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
theyve been asking to privitazie for years yet no one does shit

• Ugh..
I hate normal people but I also hate you too

Once people start to discuss hardmaxxing then it’s OVER for us

Prices will SKYROCKET and surgery won’t be a possibility for most of us

Private this forum before it’s too late

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048, malicieusss, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
  • Ugh..
@Alexanderr if you still want to market ranks to normies I left a suggestion in my OP.

Compilation of TikToks from THIS WEEK ONLY

@Alexanderr don’t be greedy buddy boyo, private this shit ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
you are delusional and I will tell you why.
  1. The looksmaxxing/self-improvement community is way bigger than this forum. This forum has 16k members, lets say 3x lurk here. Meanwhile I see tiktoks with over 100k likes and millions views EVERY DAY. Looksmaxxing on reddit is way bigger than .org. If you want to find dickmaxxing techniques, skincare guides, eating guides, you will find way more and way more specific threads on reddit. This forum has just a different user base with different personalities.
  2. Most normies are blackpilled and always were. Everyone knows that gl guys slay, that gymmaxxing and lean body is key, that height matters, that the dating market is fucked. You just think you are special, but you are not.
  3. This forum has no secret knowledge. You can get most informations here also from docs if you tell them your worries. Bad bite? orthodontist will fix this. Same goes for bimax, lefort, LL. Just
  4. If you want to have a good sex life and dating life gym, tan, healthy diet, meditation, basic skincare, good haircut, low bf, low inhib will ascend most normies to a lvl where they will mog most. Why? Because everyone knows already what he needs to do, but is to lazy.
  5. You cant become gl through surgery or other maxxes. Being GL is GENETIC not ENVIRONMENTAL. You can just fix wrong development, be it jaw, be it skin, be it body and so on. If every normie was well developed, they still would look "normal" not striking. Most who do surgery look uncanny afterwards. And surgery like rhino was already mainstream.
  6. Will normies start using words like mogging, -cel, and so on? Yes mogging will be a used on ig, tt and IRL. Accept reality.
  7. Looksmaxxing was never about gatekeeping informations, but sharing them with those who need it.
Nothing will happen. Nothing ever happened. This threads were on pua forum, lookism, and now on org every fucking year.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, 5'7 zoomer and nulll
all planned all scripted
Don't let people gaslight you into thinking you somehow contributed to spreading the bp, this stuff was bound to happen regardless. You can be glad you stepped in and made a few hundred dollars off of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
you are delusional and I will tell you why.
  1. The looksmaxxing/self-improvement community is way bigger than this forum. This forum has 16k members, lets say 3x lurk here. Meanwhile I see tiktoks with over 100k likes and millions views EVERY DAY. Looksmaxxing on reddit is way bigger than .org. If you want to find dickmaxxing techniques, skincare guides, eating guides, you will find way more and way more specific threads on reddit. This forum has just a different user base with different personalities.
  2. Most normies are blackpilled and always were. Everyone knows that gl guys slay, that gymmaxxing and lean body is key, that height matters, that the dating market is fucked. You just think you are special, but you are not.
  3. This forum has no secret knowledge. You can get most informations here also from docs if you tell them your worries. Bad bite? orthodontist will fix this. Same goes for bimax, lefort, LL.
  4. If you want to have a good sex life and dating life gym, tan, healthy diet, meditation, basic skincare, good haircut, low bf will ascend most normies to a lvl where they will mog most. Why? Because everyone knows already what he needs to do, but is to lazy.
  5. You cant become gl through surgery or other maxxes. Being GL is GENETIC not ENVIRONMENTAL. You can just fix wrong development, be it jaw, be it skin, be it body and so on. If every normie was well developed, they still would look "normal" not striking. Most who do surgery look uncanny afterwards. And surgery like rhino was already mainstream.
  6. Will normies start using words like mogging, -cel, and so on? Yes mogging will be a used on ig, tt and IRL. Accept reality.
  7. Looksmaxxing was never about gatekeeping informations, but sharing them with those who need it.
Nothing will happen. Nothing ever happened. This threads were on pua forum, lookism, and now on org every fucking year.

For surgeries in particular this forum is very helpful and most people can't even pick the surgeries they need because they're not able to judge their failos accurately.
Furthermore those reddit forums are very unstructured + the reddit search function is shit which is why they're not as efficient. They also don't have BOTB sections that you can filter.
They may also have many members but how many regular users do you see there, who use the sub daily?
Here the daily users are 2.5k which is more than on those subs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 22354
For surgeries in particular this forum is very helpful and most people can't even pick the surgeries they need because they're not able to judge their failos accurately.
Are you lean gymmaxxed, perfect coloring (golden skin, pink lips), stylemaxxed, perfect haircut, clear skin? If no, your surgery wont change shit.

Bimax and lefort and LL are risky and painful, most wont do this, even if this could ascend them. And a lot who do this will look uncanny anyways. Surgery is not the holy grail.
Most here lack either pheno, personality (to high inhib, no social skill, no NT,..) or are not even gymmaxxed. This is the truth.

Furthermore those reddit forums are very unstructured + the reddit search function is shit which is why they're not as efficient. They also don't have BOTB sections that you can filter.
They may also have many members but how many regular users do you see there, who use the sub daily?
Here the daily users are 2.5k which is more than on those subs.
Its not only reddit, but yt, ig, spotify, irl events and so on. Some facts, check this link (all sources are at the bottom):

Millennials are willing to spend $300 per month on personal-development.

The self-improvement market size is expected to reach $14.0 billion by 2025.

The self-improvement market industry will grow at a CAGR of 6% between 2019 and 2024.

(PR Newswire)

According to self-improvement industry statistics, this market is expected to reach a value of $269.2 billion by 2024, with a CAGR of 6% during the period between 2019 and 2024.

All motivational speakers (around 5,000 of them) earn over $1.6 billion every year.

You have 0 clue how big this fucking market is.

Last edited:
Don't forget you're a homosexual.
what's worse is that he literally has no friends, no job, and coping with drugs to deal with suicide mind, but he still think he's better than the users here. sad

• JFL
what's worse is that he literally has no friends, no job, and coping with drugs to deal with suicide mind, but he still think he's better than the users here. sad
Over for homos.

Don't let people gaslight you into thinking you somehow contributed to spreading the bp, this stuff was bound to happen regardless. You can be glad you stepped in and made a few hundred dollars off of it
legit wasn't my fault someone would've done it regarldess thank u this helpd me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27219

Not a racebait so it can't be high quality.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Once people start to discuss hardmaxxing then it’s OVER for us

Prices will SKYROCKET and surgery won’t be a possibility for most of us

Private this forum before it’s too late
Unironically true though.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Acne Victim and Magnum Opus
Please fucking do this I want to pay

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
The blackpill is simply a materialist world view. Any true materialist will eventually come to the same conclusions. However the vast majority of people in the world are idealists. There is no need to make this information private, as most people aren't materialists and won't comprehend it or will simply reject it.

It would be like making prominent atheism or mathematic forums private.

• +1
Reactions: Mike141

Message from @Dr. Bruh:

View attachment 2142806

View attachment 2142812

View attachment 2142823

@5.5psl
@LiteralCaucasian
@HarrierDuBois
@StrangerDanger
@Beastimmung
@LastGerman
@Arborist
@ShowerMaxxing
@Iasacrko
@Übermogger
@tents
@russiancel
@Phillybeard1996
@Makhachev
@Never Give Up!
@Manletmachine
@HerpDerpson
@Enfant terrible
@Blackgymmax
@Dr. Mog
@5'7 zoomer
@ike57
@ascension!
@Shitfacegoodbod=mog
@Mouthbreath
@PURE ARYAN GENETICS
@Grel Hellscream
@ripcordgod1
@copefuel
@positivecoper
@malicieusss
@Ragnar
@FrameMaxxed
@Whatashame
@Ai Impact
@St.TikTokcel
@mrriceguy

Thank u from tagging as known user, ive been long ignored, also, water.

• Love it