PRIVATIZING Looksmax.org: The Importance of Maintaining a Blackpill Community

The Blackpill is a powerful concept that acknowledges the role that genetics and physical appearance play in determining success in life. It encourages individuals to take control of their lives and improve their looks, not just for superficial reasons but for their own personal and professional development.
It embraces to rationally deal with one’s given genes to make the most out of the cards life dealt you.

The information provided on this website, Looksmax.org, is life-changing, offering practical advice and support to those who are ready to take charge of their lives and make positive changes.
Moreover, the forum is made up of a community that scratches on many topics, albeit many posts nowadays are nonsensical shitposts, and it still serves as a great base of information, especially the BOTB section.

The moderators may not want to private the forum as it could result in missing out on potential customers. However, let me ask the following:
The proportion of OG Looksmax members buying VIP ranks is already so low, do you really expect that a sudden influx of lurkers will mean that you gain an immense growth of sales?
Normies aren’t here to improve the community or donate to the moderators for their efforts, they’re here for personal gain.

Alternatively, if the moderators want to make money with selling ranks to normies, my suggestion would be to put the current forum under a new domain, and open a new forum under the domain “looksmax.org“, where we would only write about copes so that normies will waste their time and potentially end up buying ranks so the moderators are happy.
The moderators could add every member into a conversation and share the domain there, maybe even with a threshold of only adding people with for example above 1000 posts.

The information available on Looksmax.org is life-changing, providing individuals with the tools and knowledge they need to improve their lives and reach their full potential. With the Blackpill ideology as its foundation, the forum encourages individuals to take control of their lives and become the best version of themselves.

This is a community that celebrates rational self assessment, and not to live a life grounded in delusions.
Unfortunately, that will vanish once delusional people come into here and start to bluepill others, whilst getting more blackpilled themselves.
It’s common to not only seek one’s own rise but also another one‘s simultaneous fall.

Furthermore, the amount of misinformation they’ll spread will be unbearable and make public discussions nearly impossible.

Message from @Dr. Bruh:
I felt like i'm finally ahead of the normies when i found this site. Now they are catching up and it might soon be just as over as it was back when i thought looks don't matter. Privating this forum, atleast until the spike of attention washes over, will delay this a lot.

This is a post by @Oxygen and something normies would realistically do:
View attachment 2142806

Examples of the Blackpill spreading (mainly through TikToks, which is very concerning as almost all normies use that specific social media platform):

View attachment 2142812
The normies can't even deduce canthal tilt and don't even bother to measure. This guy is literally filming from below eye level and you can clearly see that he doesn't have negative CT anyways.
Imagine normies from your social circle say that you have NCT under some selfie post of you, or even IRL, even though you have PCT. If you'd try to explain to them that they're wrong and don't know how to measure they'll start saying that you're coping.

View attachment 2142823

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/bonesmashing-bone-smashing

@5.5psl
@LiteralCaucasian
@HarrierDuBois
@StrangerDanger
@Beastimmung
@LastGerman
@Arborist
@ShowerMaxxing
@Iasacrko
@Übermogger
@tents
@russiancel
@Phillybeard1996
@Makhachev
@Never Give Up!
@Manletmachine
@HerpDerpson
@Enfant terrible
@Blackgymmax
@Dr. Mog
@5'7 zoomer
@ike57
@ascension!
@Shitfacegoodbod=mog
@Mouthbreath
@PURE ARYAN GENETICS
@Grel Hellscream
@ripcordgod1
@copefuel
@positivecoper
@malicieusss
@Ragnar
@FrameMaxxed
@Whatashame
@Ai Impact
@St.TikTokcel
@mrriceguy

good post and points

though it is clear reading through the comments on this thread that nobody here has an IQ more than 2 digits so they rarely read ANYTHING on this forum and make assumptions based on the title.

this is why I think we should just fully private the forum instead of making a new private domain and one public domain.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and Magnum Opus
you are delusional and I will tell you why.
  1. The looksmaxxing/self-improvement community is way bigger than this forum. This forum has 16k members, lets say 3x lurk here. Meanwhile I see tiktoks with over 100k likes and millions views EVERY DAY. Looksmaxxing on reddit is way bigger than .org. If you want to find dickmaxxing techniques, skincare guides, eating guides, you will find way more and way more specific threads on reddit. This forum has just a different user base with different personalities.
while it’s true that the looksmaxxing/self-improvement community is bigger, it doesn’t mean that their knowledge is better

Once people start to discuss hardmaxxing then it’s OVER for us

Prices will SKYROCKET and surgery won’t be a possibility for most of us

Private this forum before it’s too late
at this current moment, they only know shit like mewing, bonesmashing but haven’t reached surgery which for some of us is the real deal

1. Most normies are blackpilled and always were. Everyone knows that gl guys slay, that gymmaxxing and lean body is key, that height matters, that the dating market is fucked. You just think you are special, but you are not.
agreed that they know of the blackpill, but only instinctively. if they were truly blackpilled, most people wouldn’t be overweight.

gym and specially the leanpill isn’t as wide spread as some of us think. you’ll rarely see a guy with 10% bf gym body in the street, now include shoe lifts and that also knows how it’s over for most men - you’ll only find people like that on blackpill forums and a few other places on the net.

1. This forum has no secret knowledge. You can get most informations here also from docs if you tell them your worries.
not secret, the knowledge already exists, it’s just not widespread
  1. Bad bite? orthodontist will fix this. Same goes for bimax, lefort, LL. Just
if i knew that my ortho was cucking me I wouldn’t have spent years of my life with that piece of metal in my teeth. i would simply get bimax

most orthos are bluepilled, same for maxfacs, only a few are good and with an aesthetic blackpilled eye.
  1. If you want to have a good sex life and dating life gym, tan, healthy diet, meditation, basic skincare, good haircut, low bf, low inhib will ascend most normies to a lvl where they will mog most. Why? Because everyone knows already what he needs to do, but is to lazy.
yes.
  1. You cant become gl through surgery or other maxxes. Being GL is GENETIC not ENVIRONMENTAL. You can just fix wrong development, be it jaw, be it skin, be it body and so on. If every normie was well developed, they still would look "normal" not striking. Most who do surgery look uncanny afterwards. And surgery like rhino was already mainstream.
yes you can, but it depends on your base. just look at fucking @Blackgymmax, he ascended from arguably ltn to tyrone levels with surgery and softmaxxes
  1. Will normies start using words like mogging, -cel, and so on? Yes mogging will be a used on ig, tt and IRL. Accept reality.
yeah that’s irrelevant and fun even tbh
  1. Looksmaxxing was never about gatekeeping informations, but sharing them with those who need it.
Nothing will happen. Nothing ever happened. This threads were on pua forum, lookism, and now on org every fucking year.
well there’s some things you could argue on what I said but I still stand by my point as I don’t want to spend 300k on LL and 60k on trimax.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
I cant imagine people talking about this stuff in real life. Redpill and bluepill are still more mainstream than blackpill but this is still worrying and something to keep track of

dnrd this english essay
maybe 10-30% people on here are blackpilled, most here cope with softmaxxing and NT or some bullshit. Even the huge part of users gaslight the rest they dont need any surgery while it is completely otherwise
I agree.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
we get no new members tho and making the place private just makes it a forbidden fruit

I cant imagine people talking about this stuff in real life. Redpill and bluepill are still more mainstream than blackpill but this is still worrying and something to keep track of
btw hardmaxxing is only reserved for people living in West, imagine me hardmaxxing with implants for >20k while I earn 555 jewros per month

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
Read Every Word, I agree Private the Forum, or at least Hide BOTB, we already have ppl like @SyrianPsycho making $$$ from straight up copying BOTB threads.

The quality of this forum has turnt to shit, the amount of greycels not knowing shit ppl coping with oofy doofy and rizz. We have so many youngcels here I think I saw a 12 yo once and is already on Incel forums JFL.

Even if muh ppl outside this forum are already blackpilled they certainly lack less knowledge. For even me I was blackpilled before this website. But when I came here I found out more, in terms of hardmaxxing, best surgeons, etc.

Imagine the avg zoomer, hopping on hgh to grow to 6'4 and starting side hustles/working at 14 to save for surgery when 20.

Even if it does, most ppl are lazy or have genetic failos, Deathnics, Manlets, Born in a shithole poor country, etc.

My advice would to get ahead of the curve and ascend rn before it's too late

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
while it’s true that the looksmaxxing/self-improvement community is bigger, it doesn’t mean that their knowledge is better

at this current moment, they only know shit like mewing, bonesmashing but haven’t reached surgery which for some of us is the real deal

agreed that they know of the blackpill, but only instinctively. if they were truly blackpilled, most people wouldn’t be overweight.

gym and specially the leanpill isn’t as wide spread as some of us think. you’ll rarely see a guy with 10% bf gym body in the street, now include shoe lifts and that also knows how it’s over for most men - you’ll only find people like that on blackpill forums and a few other places on the net.

not secret, the knowledge already exists, it’s just not widespread

if i knew that my ortho was cucking me I wouldn’t have spent years of my life with that piece of metal in my teeth. i would simply get bimax

most orthos are bluepilled, same for maxfacs, only a few are good and with an aesthetic blackpilled eye.

yes.

yes you can, but it depends on your base. just look at fucking @Blackgymmax, he ascended from arguably ltn to tyrone levels with surgery and softmaxxes

yeah that’s irrelevant and fun even tbh

well there’s some things you could argue on what I said but I still stand by my point as I don’t want to spend 300k on LL and 60k on trimax.
Never had a single surgery (privatize this site btw)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Acne Victim and Magnum Opus
The Blackpill is a powerful concept that acknowledges the role that genetics and physical appearance play in determining success in life. It encourages individuals to take control of their lives and improve their looks, not just for superficial reasons but for their own personal and professional development.
It embraces to rationally deal with one’s given genes to make the most out of the cards life dealt you.

The information provided on this website, Looksmax.org, is life-changing, offering practical advice and support to those who are ready to take charge of their lives and make positive changes.
Moreover, the forum is made up of a community that scratches on many topics, albeit many posts nowadays are nonsensical shitposts, and it still serves as a great base of information, especially the BOTB section.

The moderators may not want to private the forum as it could result in missing out on potential customers. However, let me ask the following:
The proportion of OG Looksmax members buying VIP ranks is already so low, do you really expect that a sudden influx of lurkers will mean that you gain an immense growth of sales?
Normies aren’t here to improve the community or donate to the moderators for their efforts, they’re here for personal gain.

Alternatively, if the moderators want to make money with selling ranks to normies, my suggestion would be to put the current forum under a new domain, and open a new forum under the domain “looksmax.org“, where we would only write about copes so that normies will waste their time and potentially end up buying ranks so the moderators are happy.
The moderators could add every member into a conversation and share the domain there, maybe even with a threshold of only adding people with for example above 1000 posts.

The information available on Looksmax.org is life-changing, providing individuals with the tools and knowledge they need to improve their lives and reach their full potential. With the Blackpill ideology as its foundation, the forum encourages individuals to take control of their lives and become the best version of themselves.

This is a community that celebrates rational self assessment, and not to live a life grounded in delusions.
Unfortunately, that will vanish once delusional people come into here and start to bluepill others, whilst getting more blackpilled themselves.
It’s common to not only seek one’s own rise but also another one‘s simultaneous fall.

Furthermore, the amount of misinformation they’ll spread will be unbearable and make public discussions nearly impossible.

Message from @Dr. Bruh:
I felt like i'm finally ahead of the normies when i found this site. Now they are catching up and it might soon be just as over as it was back when i thought looks don't matter. Privating this forum, atleast until the spike of attention washes over, will delay this a lot.

This is a post by @Oxygen and something normies would realistically do:
View attachment 2142806

Examples of the Blackpill spreading (mainly through TikToks, which is very concerning as almost all normies use that specific social media platform):

View attachment 2142812
The normies can't even deduce canthal tilt and don't even bother to measure. This guy is literally filming from below eye level and you can clearly see that he doesn't have negative CT anyways.
Imagine normies from your social circle say that you have NCT under some selfie post of you, or even IRL, even though you have PCT. If you'd try to explain to them that they're wrong and don't know how to measure they'll start saying that you're coping.

View attachment 2142823

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/bonesmashing-bone-smashing

@5.5psl
@LiteralCaucasian
@HarrierDuBois
@StrangerDanger
@Beastimmung
@LastGerman
@Arborist
@ShowerMaxxing
@Iasacrko
@Übermogger
@tents
@russiancel
@Phillybeard1996
@Makhachev
@Never Give Up!
@Manletmachine
@HerpDerpson
@Enfant terrible
@Blackgymmax
@Dr. Mog
@5'7 zoomer
@ike57
@ascension!
@Shitfacegoodbod=mog
@Mouthbreath
@PURE ARYAN GENETICS
@Grel Hellscream
@ripcordgod1
@copefuel
@positivecoper
@malicieusss
@Ragnar
@FrameMaxxed
@Whatashame
@Ai Impact
@St.TikTokcel
@mrriceguy

exactly what i’m sayin but they need to ban those who are spreading it like @SyrianPsycho @curlyheadjames

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
I'm still waiting for a "bruh" reaction.
It should be this
5486_bruh.png

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
delusional OP I have been hearing normies talked about surgeries years ago but they just don’t have the terms for it. Regardless good ideas to privatize this site.