Pro tip: Don't allow yourself to be alone with children as a man

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

This applies especially moreso to the autists/non-nts but basically all men. Don't allow yourself to be in a situation where you are alone with any children, doesn't matter male or female, one accusation will ruin your life. Doesn't matter if it's false, the accusation itself will forever tarnish your name and your life is over at that point, your reputation finished. Doesn't matter if it's nephew or a relative, always make sure there is another adult (preferably female) around when you interact with children.
DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE IN THAT SITUATION - YOU CAN THANK ME LATER.
t. guy whose reputation is ruined because of a false accusation even though i have been rotting in my bed for 2 weeks and haven't even left my room.
Watch the movie "Jagten" (2012) to understand the power of such things. Also, this is not that uncommon, many men have their lives ruined because of false accusations by children and even women. As a man - the world is against us and we have to take precautions to avoid as many potential possibilities of being ruined.
I may be taking a 1 way trip to America to an hero in the future, who knows. :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, tulasdanslos, Deleted member 21597 and 8 others
Neet or rope

• +1
Reactions: ;-;, dimorphism and Deleted member 22124
what if they’re yours?

Op can’t control himself around children.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: keep positive 24/7, TsarTsar444, GetShrekt and 5 others
If you're Chad nothing happens

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, ;-; and dimorphism
honestly i have brother who's wife tried to pull this shit on me, the problem is that for some reason she actually pulled her pants down in front of my two little cousins one time, which they confirmed, and her accusations were in the toilet.

nothing new at all when you have totally fucked up family members, and no one really will believe just some faggot saying something.

But if a kid accuses you of something, u probably did something weird man.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Watch the movie "Jagten" (2012) to understand the power of such things.
Lol, that would never happen in real life, because the main character accused of being a pedophile is a Chad, people will believe he's innocent, they should have used some short, fat, balding, ugly guy instead...

Lol, that would never happen in real life, because the main character accused of being a pedophile is a Chad, people will believe he's innocent, they should have used some short, fat, balding, ugly guy instead...
OP makes me wonder about what is on his hard drive tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, aBetterMii and Gonthar
OP makes me wonder about what is on his hard drive tbh
Not much, I don't keep keep anything since everything is online today.

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and 2d v2
Anyways,
id say a solid 13 tb
800px_COLOURBOX16437511.jpg

Forum pedos identified.

Accusations alone are enough for a conviction in many places. There are so many cases of girls getting pissed at their ex boyfriend so her and her friends all make up rape stories and he gets sent to jail only to be found innocent. It’s really sad tbh.

This applies especially moreso to the autists/non-nts but basically all men. Don't allow yourself to be in a situation where you are alone with any children, doesn't matter male or female, one accusation will ruin your life. Doesn't matter if it's false, the accusation itself will forever tarnish your name and your life is over at that point, your reputation finished. Doesn't matter if it's nephew or a relative, always make sure there is another adult (preferably female) around when you interact with children.
What if hypothetically speaking the Stacy from work asks you to babysit her little daughter, because she wants to go to Europe for a weekend, how can you say no?

OP is middle aged virgin "looksmaxer" larping as a teenager to try and boost his harddrive portfolio of PSL users

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Kids like attractive people so if you’re attractive then you’ll be ok but if you’re ugly then yes avoid being alone with kids, people will automatically assume bad things

Kids like attractive people so if you’re attractive then you’ll be ok but if you’re ugly then yes avoid being alone with kids, people will automatically assume bad things
you just need a friendly/high trust pheno

I wish some 10 yr old punk did try, they can catch a fade