Pro Tip: Posting Progress Pictures Is An INCEL Trait

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
Never, ever, ever post any "progress pictures", especially when it comes to weight loss/gymcelling, it is very low IQ to show people how poor your genetic base is. I would also recommend you downplay how often you gymcel/looksmax in general, if you gymcel 6x a week and are roiding, say you took up hiking or some NT sport like football and box on the weekends. Or at the very least lie about how often you gymcel and the length of your progress, always give an unrealistic time frame. Trying hard is a huge a failo, being people only respect those who are effortlessly goodlooking.

Moggy out.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 5746 and 16 others
shutup you are cringe, this is a forum not real life you mongoloid

• +1
Reactions: Robocok and Gaia262
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Reoa, Deleted member 5746, zazzle and 11 others
In reality you need to put in the work to be someone that stands out, but it what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 4671 and Moggy
In reality you need to put in the work to be someone that stands out, but it what it is.
Of course, but never admit to it. I have blasted several cycles of steroids and always mentioned something super NT when people brought up my increased size.

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Nero, Deleted member 5818 and 4 others
what did u say when u got eppely implants? @Moggy

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Kade, FutureMogger, Ocelot and 1 other person
Post progress pics/transformations here but never on social media

• +1
Reactions: zazzle, Deleted member 6113 and Moggy
You can't overdo it though. If a normie has just a little knowledge he will know that you didn't get to roid size by hiking jfl. Keep it a bit realistic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Zeta ascended, FutureMogger and 3 others
Just look at normies, if they brag, they also try to make it seem as effortless as possible, never be honest about how hard you try

• +1
Reactions: zazzle and Deleted member 4310
Never, ever, ever post any "progress pictures", especially when it comes to weight loss/gymcelling, it is very low IQ to show people how poor your genetic base is. I would also recommend you downplay how often you gymcel/looksmax in general, if you gymcel 6x a week and are roiding, say you took up hiking or some NT sport like football and box on the weekends. Or at the very least lie about how often you gymcel and the length of your progress, always give an unrealistic time frame. Trying hard is a huge a failo, being people only respect those who are effortlessly goodlooking.

Moggy out.

Nigga this is a looksmaxxing forum we need as much transparency, proof and evidence to back the advice we are giving each other. Its also boosts morale of people on here to see progress. "Take from the well, replenish the well"

In real life amongst normies you are correct gaslight as much as possible and never speak of looksmaxxing.

Edit: ok you was talking about real life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming
Nigga this is a looksmaxxing forum we need as much transparency, proof and evidence to back the advice we are giving each other. Its also boosts morale of people on here to see progress. "Take from the well, replenish the well"

In real life amongst normies you are correct gaslight as much as possible and never speak of looksmaxxing.
This is obviously for real life. Who cares what a bunch of incels with Barrett avatars think.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kade, Deleted member 5818, randomvanish and 1 other person
Is also low iq

This is obviously for real life. Who cares what a bunch of incels with Barrett avatars think.
I kinda feel personally attacked

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Danish_Retard
Of course, but never admit to it. I have blasted several cycles of steroids and always mentioned something super NT when people brought up my increased size.
“Yea bro, just added in a few curls twice a week and my arms blew up.”

Moggy out.
Ngl I'm a retard and tell everyone how hard I work, jfl at cucking myself and telling Normies to treat me like shit. Thanks for this philosophy tbh, need more lifehaxx like this.

“Yea bro, just added in a few curls twice a week and my arms blew up.”
don’t even say curls, implies the effort of going to the gym and picking up foreign objects

just say pushups son

Ngl I'm a retard and tell everyone how hard I work, jfl at cucking myself and telling Normies to treat me like shit. Thanks for this philosophy tbh, need more lifehaxx like this.
when someone asks me how i got my six pack i tell them 20 crunches a day JFL. Being effortlessly good looking is the greatest impression you can leave on someone

when someone asks me how i got my six pack i tell them 20 crunches a day JFL. Being effortlessly good looking is the greatest impression you can leave on someone
Many gym bros will suspect it’s cope especially if you aren’t known to have top tier genetics

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Moggy out.
The # of likes this post is yet another indication of how many clueless youngsters there are on this site. I'd correct you all, but 1. Why cast my pearls of wisdom to swine? And 2. I like to keep every advantage for myself.

Good for laughs though to see you knuckleheads talking about shortcuts like steroids and giving yourself hypogonadism and cardiovascular disease while I still continue to evolve my game at 38 years old getting better and better pussy..

Also, it's admirable to put all of your drive and passion into a goal and there's no reason to hide it unless you live in fear of failure. Hold nothing back and give everything in pursuit of your dreams. There's no reason to be an attention whore about it but why waste energy being fake? Cause some other clueless virgin said so? Scrubs... lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Moggy
I got asked if I was on steroids when people noticed how I suddenly gained slabs of upper body muscle. I said I was just lifting harder and eating more. JFL, if that was the whole story, I'd be a run-down wet dog with a beer belly and bitch tits.

Yeah, and posting stupid theories about the racepill like you do is totally normal

Glad you're gone

• Hmm...
Reactions: Moggy
Yeah, if you do this IRL people will resent you for putting in effort while they remain lazy slobs. Crabs in a bucket mentality.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
if you gymcel 6x a week and are roiding, say you took up hiking or some NT sport like football and box on the weekends. Or at the very least lie about how often you gymcel and the length of your progress, always give an unrealistic time frame. Trying hard is a huge a failo, being people only respect those who are effortlessly goodlooking.

I wouldn't straight up lie about what your doing, if your not a boxer dont say your a boxer. If they start to ask more your going to look like an idiot when they find out your lying. However your post is still good. Nobody gives a fuck about the struggle, be vauge as possible if someobdy asks you about anything looksmax related.