Probably fucked E with aromasin, ate 300 grams of peanuts. feeling okay now.

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
I still dont know if this is just a placebomaxxing fuckfest, but either way. Ive popped 50mg aromasin in a 3 days span, and for the last 4 hours ive been feeling dogshit. So i ate 300 grams of peanuts (contains phytoestrogens) and now im feeling mostly normal.

Ima also get a ton of beer to further increase E whenever im feeling shit:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13335
Screen Shot 2021 12 02 at 43427 PM

:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Slob
try carbs, low estrogen is very seldomly a bad thing

try carbs, low estrogen is very seldomly a bad thing
I absolutely crashed my E

I took way more aromasim than any natty should take, and the side effects that come along are:

nausea, joint pain, dizziness, panick attacks when trying to fall asleep, low energy, erectile dysfunction, and a whole lot more

Last night when trying to fall asleep i had a dream in which I was trying to fall asleep, but in the dream i could only sleep for short periods and i would wake up after a short amount of time in the dream. Eventually I woke in (still in the dream) with sleep paralysis and it was legitimately one of the scariest dreams. I screamed the loudest i could in the dream until i actually woke up, and i was sweating and hyper ventilating. Nothing like this has ever happened before, and its probably due to me shutting down my E

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
how do u feel emotionally and mentally?

I absolutely crashed my E

I took way more aromasim than any natty should take, and the side effects that come along are:

nausea, joint pain, dizziness, panick attacks when trying to fall asleep, low energy, erectile dysfunction, and a whole lot more

Last night when trying to fall asleep i had a dream in which I was trying to fall asleep, but in the dream i could only sleep for short periods and i would wake up after a short amount of time in the dream. Eventually I woke in (still in the dream) with sleep paralysis and it was legitimately one of the scariest dreams. I screamed the loudest i could in the dream until i actually woke up, and i was sweating and hyper ventilating. Nothing like this has ever happened before, and its probably due to me shutting down my E
Try carbs until you feel better, fruit juice and soda, sounds strikingly simple but it should work

placebomaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Wait, so what's the best ? High T with a bit of E or full T without E ?