Probably not going to prom.

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Told myself this when I was 13.
However, if i decide to go, I have to decide by tomorrow.

LOL AT THINKING YOU ARE FOOLING ANYONE WITH YOUR RIDICULOUS COPES. YOU SIT INSIDE AND ROT IN YOUR BASEMENT 24/7. EVERY FEMALE REJECTS YOU, EVERY FEMALE IGNORES YOU. YOU ARE INVISIBLE, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A VIRGIN, NEVER FORGET THIS.

EVERY DUDE BULLIES YOU, YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS, YOU ARE AUTISTIC, YOU'RE A BITCH. IT'S SO DAMN FUNNY HOW EASY IT'S TO BULLY YOU AND GET IN YOUR LOW IQ TINY LITTLE MENTALLY SCARRED BRAIN. I LIVE RENT FREE IN YOUR HEAD, YOU SUBMISSIVE CUCK

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and RichardSpencel
It's probably not worth it but I'm going to mine because I don't want to regret it later.

LOL AT THINKING YOU ARE FOOLING ANYONE WITH YOUR RIDICULOUS COPES. YOU SIT INSIDE AND ROT IN YOUR BASEMENT 24/7. EVERY FEMALE REJECTS YOU, EVERY FEMALE IGNORES YOU. YOU ARE INVISIBLE, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A VIRGIN, NEVER FORGET THIS.

EVERY DUDE BULLIES YOU, YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS, YOU ARE AUTISTIC, YOU'RE A BITCH. IT'S SO DAMN FUNNY HOW EASY IT'S TO BULLY YOU AND GET IN YOUR LOW IQ TINY LITTLE MENTALLY SCARRED BRAIN. I LIVE RENT FREE IN YOUR HEAD, YOU SUBMISSIVE CUCK

Yea go to prom nigga, bring your mom if you dont wanna go alone

@heroinfather

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Go to prom and whip out your BBC infront of the mentally retarded foids in your special ed school

It’s not over. That is all.