probably the most retarded user i have ever encountered on this forum[EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM GTFIH]

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
i've met a plethora of retarded users on this forum, but this 1 perhaps takes the cake

@Marsiere214 im going to expose how retarded you are, thanks 4 devoting time to show how stupid you are :lul:

1st off, this retard has the worse comebacks I HAVE EVER seen on this forum. and he joined the same year i did. :lul: it could possibly be because of being low-iq. but my god, the daily stormfronts are vastly superior to this creature, his mere existence is literally an INSULT TO ALL white supremacists/stormfronts alike :LOL::LOL::LOL:

take a look at this, notice how i used the word chimpanzee first when im responding to him?

he then takes my insult and uses it back at me in my post, due to being severely retarded and being unable to form a proper sentence

this fucking retard can't EVEN ARTICULATE HIMSELF PROPERLY DESPITE BEING ON THE FUCKING COMPUTER

"RATIOD IN UR OWN THREAD AND UR LIKE I DONT CARE ABOUT REACTIONS"..
..WHAT.. WHAT THE FUCK ARE U TRYING TO SAY NIGGA???????? :lul:

THIS MOTHERFUCKING STUPID ASS BITCH SAID TO ME.."UHH URRR DO U UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SAYING AND WRITING" LOOOOOOOL

YOU ARE TYPING YOU FUCKING MONKEY NOT WRITING FIRST OF :lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::LOL::forcedsmile:

THE MOST RETARDED USER IVE EVER MET ON THIS FORUM, NOT GOING TO LIE

INB4 MUH KINDERGARTEN AGE INSULT "OOH UR A 40 YEAR OLD ANIME WEEABO" "DNRD"

@Jagged0 @looksmaxxer234 @ItEeezWatItEeeez @Frank Jack @lebanegro @buckchadley31 @Shrek2OnDvD @brbbrah @Blackeycel @Blackout.xl @Scientist @JosephGarrot123 @Ed676 @SubhumanCurrycel @Blackmannnns @MyAssStinksLikeShit @MoeZart @Yliaster @SubhumanCurrycel @Lolcel @uglymug @chaddyboi66 @Beetlejuice @RetardSubhuman @BearBoy @PingPong

Attachments

• 1634170853907.png
    1634170853907.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Albeacho, kebabcoper, sandcelmuttcel and 23 others
Thanks for the tag but I don’t want to be involved in the race jerk circle. Thanks. (y)
@OldVirgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, LastHopeForNorman, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
Fuckin' cage at his inability to spell properly. Almost as funny as his inability to get pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Lmao, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
Thanks for the tag but I don’t want to be involved in the race jerk circle. Thanks. (y)
@OldVirgin
THEN STOP FUCKING TAGGING ME IN OTHER PEOPLE'S RETARDED PROFILES

WHAT THE FUCK? LMAO

Attachments

• 1634172114111.png
    1634172114111.png
    32 KB · Views: 21
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebabcoper, Shrek2OnDvD, chaddyboi66 and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, Shrek2OnDvD, chaddyboi66 and 6 others
Fuckin' cage at his inability to spell properly. Almost as funny as his inability to get pussy
I REFUSE TO FURTHER ENGAGE IN COMMUNICATION OF BACK AND FORTH WITH A RETARD WHO CAN'T EVEN GET A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, RetardSubhuman and Frank Jack
@sytyl i forgot to tag you :cry:

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
What happened to Julien though

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
OOH UR A 40 YEAR OLD ANIME WEEABO

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
LOOOL AT THIS RETARD REACTING, BUT NOT COMMENTING, COME AND MAKE MY EVISCERATION THREAD 5 PAGES PLEASE

@ItEeezWatItEeeez

Attachments

• 1634172446288.png
    1634172446288.png
    86.8 KB · Views: 42
  • +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman
This nigger actually thinks writing in caps makes his thread more valid
I still dont get how me not trying to reply to ur nonesense
The rest people with enough braincels can realize

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, LastHopeForNorman, 189 and 2 others
This nigger actually thinks writing in caps makes his thread more valid
I still dont get how me not trying to reply to ur nonesense
The rest people with enough braincels can realize
"I still dont get how me not trying to reply to ur nonesense"

@Frank Jack LOOK AT THIS BUCK'S GRAMMAR, BUT HE CALLS US LOW IQ

BUT MR GLUTTON DO "YOU KNOW" THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SAYING AND WRITING :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, RetardSubhuman and Frank Jack
also btw it took u 40 years to make a thread a 10 year old couldve made for 10 secounds
That says something about ur nigger iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Deleted member 14543
OOH UR A DICK SUCKING LIPPED MEXICAN
still thinks that's an actual picture of me

still thinks I'm Mexican

you blacks never grow any new brain cells, do you?

• JFL
still thinks that's an actual picture of me

still thinks I'm Mexican

you blacks never grow any new brain cells, do you?
LOOOOOOL

POST A PICTURE OF YOURSELF WITH UR USERNAME WRITTEN ON A SHEET OF PAPER TO ME THEN

• +1
also btw it took u 40 years to make a thread a 10 year old couldve made for 10 secounds
That says something about ur nigger iq
LOOOL

THE SAME KINDERGARTEN 40 YEAR OLD INSULTS :lul:

• +1
I REFUSE TO FURTHER ENGAGE IN COMMUNICATION OF BACK AND FORTH WITH A RETARD WHO CAN'T EVEN GET A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA :lul:
Blacks cant even graduate high school
And ur a 40 year old jobless incel who argues with 16 year olds jfl

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Deleted member 6403
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, sytyl and Marsiere214
Blacks cant even graduate high school
And ur a 40 year old jobless incel who argues with 16 year olds jfl
DIDN'T READ RETARD,

LEARN PROPER GRAMMAR SYNTAX

• +1
  • +1
I wrote it like that so u dont have to put ur glasses
Daily remihnder imnot even trying
DNRD, RETARD, YOU ARE THE LOWEST IQ USER ON THIS FORUM BY FAR :lul:

"
1st off, this retard has the worse comebacks I HAVE EVER seen on this forum. and he joined the same year i did. :lul: it could possibly be because of being low-iq. but my god, the daily stormfronts are vastly superior to this creature, his mere existence is literally an INSULT TO ALL white supremacists/stormfronts alike :LOL::LOL::LOL:

take a look at this, notice how i used the word chimpanzee first when im responding to him?

1634170711697-png.1365352

he then takes my insult and uses it back at me in my post, due to being severely retarded and being unable to form a proper sentence

1634170966764-jpeg.1365359

this fucking retard can't EVEN ARTICULATE HIMSELF PROPERLY DESPITE BEING ON THE FUCKING COMPUTER"

• +1
LOL at this retards jpeg microsoft paint meme

he's such a retarded low iq'd spic he can't even put together a proper meme :lul:
YOU'RE black and self hating
Rolling On Floor Laughing GIFs | Tenor

• +1
@PrinceLuenLeoncur FORGOT TO TAG YOU TOO, SORRY :cry:

"

this fucking retard can't EVEN ARTICULATE HIMSELF PROPERLY DESPITE BEING ON THE FUCKING COMPUTER"
Im actually on the phone and im not even looking or ecen trying when replying snd yet h still emberass urself like a dog time and time again
Even when i sleptfor 4hours im stillwinning

• JFL
Reactions: Eva Cudmore
  • +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and Frank Jack
Im actually on the phone and im not even looking or ecen trying when replying snd yet h still emberass urself like a dog time and time again
Even when i sleptfor 4hours im stillwinning
DIDN'T READ, UR THE MOST RETARDED USER ON THIS FORUM BY FAR, @Frank Jack take a look at this retard's grammar though :lul:

this fucking retard can't EVEN ARTICULATE HIMSELF PROPERLY DESPITE BEING ON THE FUCKING COMPUTER

• JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and Frank Jack
DIDN'T READ, UR THE MOST RETARDED USER ON THIS FORUM BY FAR, @Frank Jack take a look at this retard's grammar though :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
@Ethereal

LOL, KEEP USING MY REPLIES, IVE ALREADY EXPOSED HOW MUCH YOUR BRAIN COPES BY USING OTHER PEOPLE'S INSULTS SINCE UR TOO RETARDED TO USE UR OWN:lul:

"1st off, this retard has the worse comebacks I HAVE EVER seen on this forum. and he joined the same year i did. :lul: it could possibly be because of being low-iq. but my god, the daily stormfronts are vastly superior to this creature, his mere existence is literally an INSULT TO ALL white supremacists/stormfronts alike :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• +1
Daily reminder im not even trying and im still takiv on ur entiee nigger hood even though i slept 4 hours that mewns im barely using my brain

LOL, KEEP USING MY REPLIES, IVE ALREADY EXPOSED HOW MUCH YOUR BRAIN COPES BY USING OTHER PEOPLE'S INSULTS SINCE UR TOO RETARDED TO USE UR OWN:lul:

"1st off, this retard has the worse comebacks I HAVE EVER seen on this forum. and he joined the same year i did. :lul: it could possibly be because of being low-iq. but my god, the daily stormfronts are vastly superior to this creature, his mere existence is literally an INSULT TO ALL white supremacists/stormfronts alike :LOL::LOL::LOL:

this fucking retard can't EVEN ARTICULATE HIMSELF PROPERLY DESPITE BEING ON THE FLOL, KEEP USING MY REPLIES, IVE ALREADY EXPOSED HOW MUCH YOUR BRAIN COPES BY USING OTHER PEOPLE'S INSULTS SINCE UR TOO RETARDED TO USE UR OWNUCKING COMPUTER"
LOL, KEEP USING MY REPLIES, IVE ALREADY EXPOSED HOW MUCH YOUR BRAIN COPES BY USING OTHER PEOPLE'S INSULTS SINCE UR TOO RETARDED TO USE UR OWN

Daily reminder im not even trying and im still takiv on ur entiee nigger hood even though i slept 4 hours that mewns im barely using my brain
SORRY WHAT DID U TYPE RETARD, I CANT COMPREHEND STUPID :lul:

• JFL
Didnt tag me so not responding

• +1
LOL, KEEP USING MY REPLIES, IVE ALREADY EXPOSED HOW MUCH YOUR BRAIN COPES BY USING OTHER PEOPLE'S INSULTS SINCE UR TOO RETARDED TO USE UR OWN

• JFL
@ItEeezWatItEeeez @Shrek2OnDvD take a look at how much this retard's coping, he's blaming his inferior brain on his iphone :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD

1st off, this retard has the worse comebacks I HAVE EVER seen on this forum. and he joined the same year i did. :lul: it could possibly be because of being low-iq. but my god, the daily stormfronts are vastly superior to this creature, his mere existence is literally an INSULT TO ALL supremacists/stormfronts alike :LOL::LOL:
A 10 year old baboon can do better

1st off, this retard has the worse comebacks I HAVE EVER seen on this forum. and he joined the same year i did. :lul: it could possibly be because of being low-iq. but my god, the daily stormfronts are vastly superior to this creature, his mere existence is literally an INSULT TO ALL supremacists/stormfronts alike :LOL::LOL:
A 10 year old baboon can do better
DIDN"T READ YOUR THE MOST RETARDED USER ON THIS FORUM BY FAR

• JFL
@ItEeezWatItEeeez @Shrek2OnDvD take a look at how much this retard's coping, he's blaming his inferior brain on his iphone :lul:
Im superior just because im not a nig
Daily reminder ur using hr whole brain meanwhile ive slept 4 hrs that means my productivity is already reduced by 40%

Im superior just because im not a nig
Daily reminder ur using hr whole brain meanwhile ive slept 4 hrs that means my productivity is already reduced by 40%
DNRD, UR THE MOST RETARDED USER ON THIS FORUM BY FAR

• JFL

"1st off, this retard has the wors

[original post redacted because why tf did I post that :lul:]

Last edited:
  • JFL

"1st off, this retard has the wors

• JFL