probably the most retarded user i have ever encountered on this forum[EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM GTFIH]

Bump
New postmaxxing thread

LOL, KEEP USING MY REPLIES, IVE ALREADY EXPOSED HOW MUCH YOUR BRAIN COPES BY USING OTHER PEOPLE'S INSULTS SINCE UR TOO RETARDED TO USE UR OWN:lul:

"1st off, this retard has the wors

@Marsiere214 @Marsiere214 @Marsiere214
@PingPong @subhuman incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Marsiere214
LOL, KEEP USING MY REPLIES, IVE ALREADY EXPOSED HOW MUCH YOUR BRAIN COPES BY USING OTHER PEOPLE'S INSULTS SINCE UR TOO RETARDED TO USE UR OWN:lul:

"1st off, this retard has the wors
DNRD, YOUR THE MOST RETARDED USER ON THIS FORUM BY FAR, THIS IS THE HIGHLIGHT OF UR CAREER ON THIS FORUM :lul: GETTING EVISCERATED BY ME

"1st off, this retard has the worse comebacks I HAVE EVER seen on this forum. and he joined the same year i did. :lul: it could possibly be because of being low-iq. but my god, the daily stormfronts are vastly superior to this creature, his mere existence is literally an INSULT TO ALL white supremacists/stormfronts alike :LOL::LOL::LOL:

take a look at this, notice how i used the word chimpanzee first when im responding to him?

1634170711697-png.1365352

he then takes my insult and uses it back at me in my post, due to being severely retarded and being unable to form a proper sentence

1634170966764-jpeg.1365359

this fucking retard can't EVEN ARTICULATE HIMSELF PROPERLY DESPITE BEING ON THE FUCKING COMPUTER"

• JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman
:lul::lul:

LOL AT THIS SLAVE BEING UNABLE TO REPLY PROPERLY,

KEEP BLAMING IT ON UR IPHONE BUCK :lul:

• JFL
Balkanoidian retards are truly at the bottom barrel of the human genetic hierarchy.

Hqdefault 1

E3b62a2321ddc09b2b180f8afc220993

Don't beat yourself up over it, Glutton. Their shrimp, planter peanut shaped skulls have a side effect of being fucking retarded. They simply lack the ability to be intelligent
BukMv2L

Images 20

6a011570c3de61970c0133f5e3ae6f970b

The least evolved of our species, truly. They even purch like monkeys on our civilized streets and guzzle cigs by the pound, further deteriorating their fragile low IQ make ups.

A groom who got married wearing an adidas tracksuit 8

It is truly over for Balkanoidian alien skulled abominations.

• JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and MrGlutton
Balkanoidian retards are truly at the bottom barrel of the human genetic hierarchy.

View attachment 1365414

View attachment 1365415

Don't beat yourself up over it, Glutton. Their shrimp, planter peanut shaped skulls have a side effect of being fucking retarded. They simply lack the ability to be intelligent
View attachment 1365419
View attachment 1365426
View attachment 1365425

The least evolved of our species, truly. They even purch like monkeys on our civilized streets and guzzle cigs by the pound, further deteriorating their fragile low IQ make ups.

View attachment 1365420

It is truly over for Balkanoidian alien skulled abominations.
JUST FUCKING LOL :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and ItEeezWatItEeeez
Never blamed anything on my phone
Keep begging for my replies
DNRD, YOUR THE MOST RETARDED USER ON THIS FORUM BY FAR, THIS IS THE HIGHLIGHT OF UR CAREER ON THIS FORUM :lul: GETTING EVISCERATED BY ME, MR GLUTTON

"1st off, this retard has the worse comebacks I HAVE EVER seen on this forum. and he joined the same year i did. :lul: it could possibly be because of being low-iq. but my god, the daily stormfronts are vastly superior to this creature, his mere existence is literally an INSULT TO ALL white supremacists/stormfronts alike :LOL::LOL::LOL:

take a look at this, notice how i used the word chimpanzee first when im responding to him?

he then takes my insult and uses it back at me in my post, due to being severely retarded and being unable to form a proper sentence

this fucking retard can't EVEN ARTICULATE HIMSELF PROPERLY DESPITE BEING ON THE FUCKING COMPUTER"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and ItEeezWatItEeeez
I'm neutral and new here but I think @Marsiere214 won tbh

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214

TeamPunishment

Apprentice​

JoinedJul 30, 2021Posts204Reputation265Time online9d 21h 58m

if you think that retard won any of this, then your automatically low IQ :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224, Frank Jack, RetardSubhuman and 1 other person

TeamPunishment

Apprentice​

@Frank Jack @ItEeezWatItEeeez @Jagged0 @Shrek2OnDvD @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
He has infertility complex dont worry about him
Usually when he realizes how retarded he is he tags his other circle jerkers

TeamPunishment

Apprentice​

I'm new here what does that all that mean?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and MrGlutton
He has infertility complex dont worry about him
he said i have infertility complex

What is infertility? In general, infertility is defined as not being able to get pregnant (conceive) after one year (or longer) of unprotected sex. Because fertility in women is known to decline steadily with age, some providers evaluate and treat women aged 35 years or older after 6 months of unprotected sex.

@TeamPunishment how can you possibly think he's won when he says retarded shit like this :lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: buckchadley31, RetardSubhuman, ItEeezWatItEeeez and 1 other person
he said i have infertility complex

What is infertility? In general, infertility is defined as not being able to get pregnant (conceive) after one year (or longer) of unprotected sex. Because fertility in women is known to decline steadily with age, some providers evaluate and treat women aged 35 years or older after 6 months of unprotected sex.

@TeamPunishment how can you possibly think he's won when he says retarded shit like this :lul:
Auto correct
“ UR BEING TOO LITERAL” :ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
Auto correct
DNRD, YOUR THE MOST RETARDED USER ON THIS FORUM BY FAR, THIS IS THE HIGHLIGHT OF UR CAREER ON THIS FORUM :lul: GETTING EVISCERATED BY ME, MR GLUTTON

• JFL
Auto correct
that's the definition you retard? there's no undersized joke in what you said lol

you said i have an "infertility complex" jfl

• +1

TeamPunishment

Apprentice​

It's an alt for one of the SFers

• JFL
@Blackout.xl

this retard @Marsiere214 cracks me the fuck up, you have him saying im mad because i can't get pregnant, and this dumb retarded greycel is saying he won when he says dumb shit like that :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, ItEeezWatItEeeez and Blackout.xl
@Ethereal LOOK AT THIS GREYCEL @TeamPunishment LMFAO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItEeezWatItEeeez and Deleted member 15099
@Ethereal LOOK AT THIS GREYCEL @TeamPunishment LMFAO
The fact that people like him exist on this forum really is a knee slapper :forcedsmile::feelskek:
Greycels on suicide watch!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ItEeezWatItEeeez and MrGlutton
@Blackout.xl

this retard @Marsiere214 cracks me the fuck up, you have him saying im mad because i can't get pregnant, and this dumb retarded greycel is saying he won when he says dumb shit like that :lul:
The faxt that urbegging the entire hood and ur still not getting any reactions is quite hilarious
Daily reminder im not even trying and people with common sense still know im winning

The faxt that urbegging the entire hood and ur still not getting any reactions is quite hilarious
Daily reminder im not even trying and people with common sense still know im winning

• JFL
Threads like this should be adjusted to European clock since 90% of this forum are Europeans and Balkans. right now it's like a chat.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Marsiere214, ItEeezWatItEeeez and 2 others
Threads like this should be adjusted to European clock since 90% of this forum are Europeans and Balkans. right now it's like a chat.
forgot to tag you bro :lul:

i knew this was european time, that retard don't deserve to be in my bigger threads tbh

• WTF
Reactions: Pythagoras
Bruh, I always thought most of the racist retarded users here were American KK'RS when in reality 90% plus are balkanoid EUROPOOR subhumans (and a few curries mixed in here and there), who live in areas where there's probably like 1 black person per 2 miles. Truly strange creatures they are.

Imagine fuming and seething over people you outnumber like 100000 to 1. It must be like 20,000 Slavic snowbounnies per BBC over there for them to act this degenerate :lul::lul::lul::lul:

@MrGlutton
@RetardSubhuman

Last edited:
  • +1
Bruh, I always thought most of the racist retarded users here were American KK'RS when in reality 90% plus are balkanoid EUROPOOR subhumans (and a few curries mixed in here and there), who live in areas where there's probably like 1 black person per 2 miles. Truly strange creatures they are.

Imagine fuming and seething over people you outnumber like 100000 to 1. It must be like 20,000 Slavic snowbounnies per BBC over there for them to act this degenerate :lul::lul::lul::lul:

@MrGlutton
@RetardSubhuman
Watch your tone :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and MrGlutton

@MrGlutton
@RetardSubhuman
@Pythagoras is white or i guess med but he's not a major stormfront like some of these retards on this forum

and yes most of these rats are slaves who are deemed to do our bidding 😂

• JFL
Dont ever give me orders, you're one wrong move from joining your brethren in the Gulag, boy. :chad:

Leave us.
The irony. all I have to do is to say the word and you'll start crying and writing essays again.

great thread, read every word.

• +1
All I have to do is to say the word and you'll start crying and writing essays again.
I don't even remember your name :lul::lul::lul:. That's how insignificant you/whatever conversation we had are. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: boy. :feelsuhh:

I don't even remember your name :lul::lul::lul:. That's how insignificant you/whatever conversation we had are. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: boy. :feelsuhh:
Don't make me say it if you can't handle it. I'm about to..

i like the part where you call ppl names btw:D:D

• JFL
:Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItEeezWatItEeeez and MrGlutton
i've met a plethora of retarded users on this forum, but this 1 perhaps takes the cake

@Marsiere214 im going to expose how retarded you are, thanks 4 devoting time to show how stupid you are :lul:

1st off, this retard has the worse comebacks I HAVE EVER seen on this forum. and he joined the same year i did. :lul: it could possibly be because of being low-iq. but my god, the daily stormfronts are vastly superior to this creature, his mere existence is literally an INSULT TO ALL white supremacists/stormfronts alike :LOL::LOL::LOL:

View attachment 1365352
View attachment 1365359

this fucking retard can't EVEN ARTICULATE HIMSELF PROPERLY DESPITE BEING ON THE FUCKING COMPUTER
View attachment 1365362

"RATIOD IN UR OWN THREAD AND UR LIKE I DONT CARE ABOUT REACTIONS"..
..WHAT.. WHAT THE FUCK ARE U TRYING TO SAY NIGGA???????? :lul:

THIS MOTHERFUCKING STUPID ASS BITCH SAID TO ME.."UHH URRR DO U UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SAYING AND WRITING" LOOOOOOOL

YOU ARE TYPING YOU FUCKING MONKEY NOT WRITING FIRST OF :lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::LOL::forcedsmile:
View attachment 1365372

THE MOST RETARDED USER IVE EVER MET ON THIS FORUM, NOT GOING TO LIE

INB4 MUH KINDERGARTEN AGE INSULT "OOH UR A 40 YEAR OLD ANIME WEEABO" "DNRD"

@Jagged0 @looksmaxxer234 @ItEeezWatItEeeez @Frank Jack @lebanegro @buckchadley31 @Shrek2OnDvD @brbbrah @Blackeycel @Blackout.xl @Scientist @JosephGarrot123 @Ed676 @SubhumanCurrycel @Blackmannnns @MyAssStinksLikeShit @MoeZart @Yliaster @SubhumanCurrycel @Lolcel @uglymug @chaddyboi66 @Beetlejuice @RetardSubhuman @BearBoy @PingPong
dnrd but marsiere is a faggot ritalincel clone and anyone saying elsewise is a faggot coper

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: buckchadley31 and MrGlutton
ye he's an sfcel mannlet retard

• +1
Screenshot 20211013 2229402
:lul::lul::lul:

Makes so much sense now @MrGlutton

Of course TeraCuck Is a Balkanoid mutant.

@TeraCope54 :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
he is retarded indeed. he's a bulgarian sfcel who thinks the bulgarians are aryan despite the average bulgarian looking like this
Lazar Angelov Workout Routine

Screenshot 450

• +1