Problem with chicken breasts

N

notgonnacopenomore

Iron
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Posts
146
Reputation
115
So I have done some research on the internet and found out that 100g of chicken breast has around 113 calories. However, chicken breast I bought has only 75 calories per 100g. Also the fat is 0.7g when internet say 3.9g of fat. Sodium is high however. Whats wrong with my chicken breasts?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20230711-135613.png
    Screenshot_20230711-135613.png
    526.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 31887
Full of water
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511 and Deleted member 31887
Calories is more of a guess rather than fact.
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust
meat is kinda bad in terms of calories, if you want high calories eat mcdonalds every day and "bulk"
 
How come the fat content is so low tho? Because I'm trying keto and need to consume alot of fat per day
Because they trimmed more fat from the chicken breast or fed leaner food? So why do you eat chicken thighs instead?
 
Because they trimmed more fat from the chicken breast or fed leaner food? So why do you eat chicken thighs instead?
Alr I will look into it l, the package does say that the chicken was fed a vegetarian diet jfl
 
So I have done some research on the internet and found out that 100g of chicken breast has around 113 calories. However, chicken breast I bought has only 75 calories per 100g. Also the fat is 0.7g when internet say 3.9g of fat. Sodium is high however. Whats wrong with my chicken breasts?
Must be a lean cut, if you want fatter content, go for chicken thighs.
 

Similar threads

setupwizard
Replies
2
Views
17
717BP6
717BP6
Linus145.44
Replies
23
Views
113
Mephistoxdxd
M
Orbiiii_ltn
Replies
8
Views
63
justtrynalookgood
justtrynalookgood
attraction
Replies
2
Views
57
attraction
attraction
probablysome1yk
Replies
0
Views
34
probablysome1yk
probablysome1yk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top