problem with getting tan in the winter

Martian

Martian

Bronze
I was in a discussion with my normie friends about how a guy we know is gay. One of them pointed out that he must be using self tanner or going to the tanning salon because he is so tan in the winter when everyone else has lost their tan.

Sure, tan always looks better, and its probably worth to get tan even looking a bit gay in the winter. But it is a downside.

Im nordic so people a generally pretty pale here.

if youre chadlite+ you wont be judged for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Arditi
if youre chadlite+ you wont be judged for it
The though probably would still cross their minds. But it wont matter or make difference if your chadlite+

typical for NTmaxxed deanos in the UK

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Jfl I just made a thread asking for advice, same situation. For me am leaning on getting pale and getting shorter hair (fringe) to prettyboy maxx

Jfl I just made a thread asking for advice, same situation. For me am leaning on getting pale and getting shorter hair (fringe) to prettyboy maxx
Aren't you in north africa, will people even realize? Genuine question not mocking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
Aren't you in north africa, will people even realize? Genuine question not mocking.
I am from Tunisia yes, but most people guessed that am from Spain , Italy or France with my tan, once winter strikes I will post a pic, I will look pale af.