problem with getting tan in the winter

Martian

Martian

Bronze
Joined
Nov 5, 2022
Posts
481
Reputation
340
I was in a discussion with my normie friends about how a guy we know is gay. One of them pointed out that he must be using self tanner or going to the tanning salon because he is so tan in the winter when everyone else has lost their tan.


Sure, tan always looks better, and its probably worth to get tan even looking a bit gay in the winter. But it is a downside.


Im nordic so people a generally pretty pale here.
 
if youre chadlite+ you wont be judged for it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Lust
if youre chadlite+ you wont be judged for it
The though probably would still cross their minds. But it wont matter or make difference if your chadlite+
 
typical for NTmaxxed deanos in the UK
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31024
Jfl I just made a thread asking for advice, same situation. For me am leaning on getting pale and getting shorter hair (fringe) to prettyboy maxx
 
Jfl I just made a thread asking for advice, same situation. For me am leaning on getting pale and getting shorter hair (fringe) to prettyboy maxx
Aren't you in north africa, will people even realize? Genuine question not mocking.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
Aren't you in north africa, will people even realize? Genuine question not mocking.
I am from Tunisia yes, but most people guessed that am from Spain , Italy or France with my tan, once winter strikes I will post a pic, I will look pale af.
 

Similar threads

britishbomber
Replies
9
Views
44
britishbomber
britishbomber
bulliedeveryday
Replies
9
Views
89
Seldichud6741
Seldichud6741
trezzy.42
Replies
3
Views
31
kugga
K
tension
Replies
5
Views
45
aac21
aac21
Sxmon210
Replies
1
Views
34
plaz100
plaz100

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top