Problems with masseter after jaw angle implants?

Cristiano88

Cristiano88

Bronze
I am interested in this kind of implant. At the moment just doing research.
I noticed that a frequent problem is that the masseter is disinserted.
This leads to a couple of problems.
-the masseter does not cover the whole area of the implant
-the masseter goes up
-when you bite it forms a bulge.
This would definetely be reason enough to not do it.
Is there any body on this forum who actually did this kind of surgery, JAW ANGLE IMPLANTS?

jaw angle impants are useless.

I'm skeptical of posting images on this site but you can grow your entire mandible with bone smashing, and by injecting IGF 1 into the condyle, you can induce total growth of the jaw. Combines, you can make a noticeable progress in a week.

Here ill just link you this study about the IGF-1 method. Maybe you are skeptical of bonesmashing but you can achieve amazing growth in combination to igf 1, you just need to be careful about asymmetries.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: neckcheck, AscendingHero, Deleted member 17345 and 3 others
This leads to a couple of problems.
-the masseter does not cover the whole area of the implant
-the masseter goes up
-when you bite it forms a bulge.
this can happen on custom wraparound implants too. it's a deformity, masseter sling. it can be fixed and don't happen all the implants. don't say like it's happening for ALL

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88, Gaia262, needjawsurgery and 1 other person
Two things that are VERY difficult to get right so if you go for them ENSURE that you seek out the VERY VERY CREM DE LA BEAUTIFUL CREM SURGEONS

-Facial implants
-Eye-area surgery

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Two things that are VERY difficult to get right so if you go for them ENSURE that you seek out the VERY VERY CREM DE LA BEAUTIFUL CREM SURGEONS

-Facial implants
-Eye-area surgery
and if you get the wrong one you will end up looking fucked up with plastic covering up the bones

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and MakinItHappenReturn

I'm skeptical of posting images on this site but you can grow your entire mandible with bone smashing, and by injecting IGF 1 into the condyle, you can induce total growth of the jaw. Combines, you can make a noticeable progress in a week.

Here ill just link you this study about the IGF-1 method. Maybe you are skeptical of bonesmashing but you can achieve amazing growth in combination to igf 1, you just need to be careful about asymmetries.

Nobody's going to inject IGF-1 into their jaw joints (except @BradAniston maybe)

Nobody's going to inject IGF-1 into their jaw joints (except @BradAniston maybe)
Yeah, not if you are some fat dude with a fat jaw. But if you are skinny with narrow bone structure, or no prominent feature, it's a life saver and raises you two or three points.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Yeah, not if you are some fat dude with a fat jaw. But if you are skinny with narrow bone structure, or no prominent feature, it's a life saver and raises you two or three points.
No one is gonna do this. Have you?

it's not even fucking proven in humans. i hate this kind of "hopeful" bullshits. why you with that way instead having legit,proven methods ffs

• So Sad
Reactions: neckcheck
it's not even fucking proven in humans. i hate this kind of "hopeful" bullshits. why you with that way instead having legit,proven methods ffs
It's not hopeful. Retard family members who I haven't seen for years accuse me of getting botox(they think this means fillers JFL) and plastic surgery.

My jaw was total trash now it's actually good. Yea ive done it and it works but unfortunately you're gonna have to accept that wolff's law is not a meme first.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Bewusst
It's not hopeful. Retard family members who I haven't seen for years accuse me of getting botox(they think this means fillers JFL) and plastic surgery.

My jaw was total trash now it's actually good. Yea ive done it and it works but unfortunately you're gonna have to accept that wolff's law is not a meme first.
yeah i've seen these claims so many times, every time it turns out to be a angle change bullshit.
keep coping.

yeah i've seen these claims so many times, every time it turns out to be a angle change bullshit.
keep coping.
it's not a cope or an angle change.

You are the one coping and you are also lazy/scared of taking a bit of pain for gain that will make people finally respect you
Bonesmash

bonesmashing is not a meme and never was, end of the line buddy, face reality.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::feelsuhh::feelshah::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and hastati
it's not a cope or an angle change.

You are the one coping and you are also lazy/scared of taking a bit of pain for gain that will make people finally respect you
View attachment 1513219

bonesmashing is not a meme and never was, end of the line buddy, face reality.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::feelsuhh::feelshah::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
ahahah of course with beard and clean shaving b/a pics.

yeah bro keep ascending, good luck

Donald Trump Whatever GIF by Mashable

• WTF
Reactions: 2d v2
this can happen on custom wraparound implants too. it's a deformity, masseter sling. it can be fixed and don't happen all the implants. don't say like it's happening for ALL
I did not say it is happening for all. Read again. I said it is a frequent complication

Post pics or send them via PM to me.
Otherwise it you have to agree that your claims are hard to believe.
I found studies about what you said but they are done in juvenile mice.
I agree that many studies done in mice carried over to humans but i am not juvenile. I am 34.
I want to see results or at least some studies done in adult men(or mice :)) )

Post pics man. Or send them

IMG 5328