Procedures I'd need to ascend to Chad

Br0sk1

Br0sk1

Solstice
Not sure if this thread should go here or in the ratings section.

Here's what my face looks like when lean:

Lean

Eboy

Carselfie

I think palatal expansion, orbital box osteotomy (major procedure!) and canthopexy along with maybe some soft looksmaxxing to thicken brows and lashes could make me a high-tier Chadlite at the very least and maybe a low-tier Chad.

This thread is mostly for mental masturbation as I'm unlikely to get any surgeries because I'm too proud to get them and there's also the issues of cost, time spent outside of society, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
over b4 it began

orbital box osteotomy?

I actually think you look fairly good, but your eyes destroy your face.

yeah i meant do you really need that?

To be a true Chad I would. IPD is relatively narrow. I would definitely need it if I wanted to look decent with a wider mouth and nose from palatal expansion.

See handy composites to see what facial configuration I would need to be truly GL:

facial-attractiveness1.gif

• +1
Reactions: currylover
neckmaxx your twig neck and bobble head first then hit roids

neckmaxx your twig neck and bobble head first then hit roids

I do need to do neckmaxxing, but if I did everything you suggested, I'd just be an oversized gymcel normie, not a Chad.

I do need to do neckmaxxing, but if I did everything you suggested, I'd just be an oversized gymcel normie, not a Chad.
try it and find out

So you'd suggest canthopexy to increase PFL length?
Yes, that would give your eyes a good forward angle. I’d also recommend cutting your hair a bit. Just to get it out of your face.

View attachment 1527452

View attachment 1527456

View attachment 1527457

I think palatal expansion, orbital box osteotomy (major procedure!) and canthopexy along with maybe some soft looksmaxxing to thicken brows and lashes could make me a high-tier Chadlite at the very least and maybe a low-tier Chad.

This thread is mostly for mental masturbation as I'm unlikely to get any surgeries because I'm too proud to get them and there's also the issues of cost, time spent outside of society, etc.
amazing how just from your pictures I could tell instaneously how neurodivergent you are

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Br0sk1
OBO would be a bad idea because you have proportionate eye spacing (they're about one eyes width apart.)
Unless you can make them wider (which may be possible, ask cosmicmaxxer) it could end up looking weird

with better brows your IPD will look better

not worth getting OBO

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix
OBO would be a bad idea because you have proportionate eye spacing (they're about one eyes width apart.)
Unless you can make them wider (which may be possible, ask cosmicmaxxer) it could end up looking weird

Which is why I had suggested it could be good in conjunction with canthopexy.

I'd need wider set, wider-looking eyes if I want to have a wider mouth.

First, fix your eyebrows, they are short and a bit sparse - after that then worry about surgeries if you need.

People here make the mistake of jumping straight into surgery. Softmax before anything else, and some problems will adjust without the need for surgery

In your case, longer and fuller eyebrows will fix your eyes imo. Everything else looks great

Edit: Also, look into squinching. Did my horrible eye area wonders

View attachment 3022472-inline-inline-1-add-squinching.webp

Last edited:

View attachment 1527452

View attachment 1527456

View attachment 1527457

Hop on fin and preventatives for balding, and increase thickness and color of eyebrows. Other than that you’re fine and already good looking.

you look good to me

i see some recession in your nose area