Professor Jiang says "a few Chads control the market"

S

sonic55555

Fire
Joined
Apr 5, 2026
Posts
19,720
Reputation
24,298
even the boomers are blackpilled now. we are so cooked

 
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_, AscendHQ, Swarthy Knight and 2 others
"Why do the best products have the highest demand?"
 
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_, LeonardMariana and tenmacel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, Resonant and sonic55555
"Why do the best products have the highest demand?"
Unemployed thugs is something foids want

Are those same thugs the best products? Stop trying to placate what foids want because what they want is retarded and dysgenic for our species
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Professor Jiang seems very based.
 
  • +1
Reactions: sonic55555 and Resonant
Old grey hair chinese mf with nerd glasses telling us how chad is really living his life. People like him should slit their own throat
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Unemployed thugs is something foids want

Are those same thugs the best products? Stop trying to placate what foids want because what they want is retarded and dysgenic for our species
What are you trying to disprove? I never denied preferences but chads are universal. Do you wish to argue on this?
 
What are you trying to disprove? I never denied preferences but chads are universal. Do you wish to argue on this?
Chad's in looks I agree with you I just disagree with the best products narrative you were trying to say

Maybe from a foids perspective they're getting with the best products but for the human species they really are not intact it's the total opposite, foids will fuck low IQ invading immigrants due to their primitive and disgusting kinks

And also fuck unemployed thug chads dunno if thats the best product
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Professor Jiang seems very based.
Would you say they’re looksmatched :feelswat:

IMG 5647
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost and Resonant
Chad's in looks I agree with you I just disagree with the best products narrative you were trying to say

Maybe from a foids perspective they're getting with the best products but for the human species they really are not intact it's the total opposite, foids will fuck low IQ invading immigrants due to their primitive and disgusting kinks

And also fuck unemployed thug chads dunno if thats the best product
True, foids are contradicting but regardless in the dating market you'll see how being a chad sky rockets your smv even if you were of average income
 
True, foids are contradicting but regardless in the dating market you'll see how being a chad sky rockets your smv even if you were of average income
Btw im 6'3 but im 6/10 and I do have my own business but im a KHHV im also age 22 is it over idk

I have 0 friends non existent social circle and just yeah idk my social life is done

At 22 it's gonna be hard to even make friends idk wtf even happened to me but yeah
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Btw im 6'3 but im 6/10 and I do have my own business but im a KHHV im also age 22 is it over idk

I have 0 friends non existent social circle and just yeah idk my social life is done

At 22 it's gonna be hard to even make friends idk wtf even happened to me but yeah
Unfortunately a good friend circle is very important to slay as it makes you come off as nt and low inhib, be grateful you aren't a subhuman or manlet going through this though
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thay_Jane
Unfortunately a good friend circle is very important to slay as it makes you come off as nt and low inhib, be grateful you aren't a subhuman or manlet going through this though
I mean I get it but like I come from an abusive family and I left too late at age 21 because nobody wants to be my friend and when I left at age 21 I had a chronic pelvic floor and that made me so anxious so I threw alot of people off to even make connections

Its healing but im not so sure what to do, being self employed has made me isolate which is very peaceful but im missing out on alot, so idk what to do
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
I mean I get it but like I come from an abusive family and I left too late at age 21 because nobody wants to be my friend and when I left at age 21 I had a chronic pelvic floor and that made me so anxious so I threw alot of people off to even make connections

Its healing but im not so sure what to do, being self employed has made me isolate which is very peaceful but im missing out on alot, so idk what to do
Thing is not to be stressing and gradually improve btw rep me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thay_Jane
Thing is not to be stressing and gradually improve btw rep me
Idk how to rep ill do it if you can tell me how to

And im age 22 besides doing this self employment thing which nobody could care less about, how can I begin to make friends?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Idk how to rep ill do it if you can tell me how to

And im age 22 besides doing this self employment thing which nobody could care less about, how can I begin to make friends?
For me, I'm in a similar situation but 17yo at that. What i did was approach people who aren't repulsed by me and simply appear normal & friendly, not too much of a try hard. Just presence and talking occasionally (but mindfully). I felt embarrassed when I first started doing these but things got better and so did my confidence.

You can also hit clubs and just be more low inhib.

To rep, juat tap the 👍 option
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thay_Jane
For me, I'm in a similar situation but 17yo at that. What i did was approach people who aren't repulsed by me and simply appear normal & friendly, not too much of a try hard. Just presence and talking occasionally (but mindfully). I felt embarrassed when I first started doing these but things got better and so did my confidence.

You can also hit clubs and just be more low inhib.

To rep, juat tap the 👍 option
I mean atleast your 17

I prefer people to try and befriend me but thats not gonna happen at my age now

I think I have an avoidant personality because of my parents and I think I would of been more extroverted with a friend group had I not had my shitty parents because I was also a good basketball player, so idk what to do now
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Resonant
I mean atleast your 17

I prefer people to try and befriend me but thats not gonna happen at my age now

I think I have an avoidant personality because of my parents and I think I would of been more extroverted with a friend group had I not had my shitty parents because I was also a good basketball player, so idk what to do now
Never too late, back then my parents used to chase away my friends too which now led to a more introverted personality. Ig do the party method or find a girl
 

Similar threads

roymustang
Replies
4
Views
30
roymustang
roymustang
ANON
Replies
8
Views
53
Gravitas
Gravitas
RichCoopersRoomate
Replies
0
Views
49
RichCoopersRoomate
RichCoopersRoomate
Blondepawg'sDildo
Replies
12
Views
72
freakicris
freakicris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top