Profilo jaw surgery clinic Sydney/Newcastle

D

Deleted member 18085

Iron

This jaw surgery clinic does a lot of cosmetic procedures about jaw aesthetics and I was wondering whether anyone had done a consultation with them or maybe even had surgery by them. I'm considering jawline implants to correct some jaw asymmetry of mine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18361 and Wallenberg
Ye this guy is blackpulled I luv him

@valhalar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, randomvanish, NarrowJaw and 1 other person

This jaw surgery clinic does a lot of cosmetic procedures about jaw aesthetics and I was wondering whether anyone had done a consultation with them or maybe even had surgery by them. I'm considering jawline implants to correct some jaw asymmetry of mine
Do you know how much they charge for jaw or chin implants? I understand that everyone needs to go through consultation and so on, but do you know how much an implant procedure costs on average?

Do you know how much they charge for jaw or chin implants? I understand that everyone needs to go through consultation and so on, but do you know how much an implant procedure costs on average?
Hi I had my consult today I spoke with Dr Paul himself he's a chill guy and he recommended bimax for me so I can't quite answer your question because we mainly discussed bimax as opposed to jaw implants. We spoke for longer than our scheduled 1hr zoom consult just so he made sure I understood everything he'd explained, he even offered me a 2nd consult for free because I'd actually read his book which I recommend you do too.

As an Australian with private health insurance he quoted around $40,000 but if you're from outside Australia and have no private health insurance then it's around $40,000 for the operation + $50,000 for the implants. Note this is not including anaesthetist fees, stays in hospitals, or the cost of having the bimax implants removed 9 months down the track. Hope it helped

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jade and Deleted member 18361
Hi I had my consult today I spoke with Dr Paul himself he's a chill guy and he recommended bimax for me so I can't quite answer your question because we mainly discussed bimax as opposed to jaw implants. We spoke for longer than our scheduled 1hr zoom consult just so he made sure I understood everything he'd explained, he even offered me a 2nd consult for free because I'd actually read his book which I recommend you do too.

As an Australian with private health insurance he quoted around $40,000 but if you're from outside Australia and have no private health insurance then it's around $40,000 for the operation + $50,000 for the implants. Note this is not including anaesthetist fees, stays in hospitals, or the cost of having the bimax implants removed 9 months down the track. Hope it helped
nice try dr coceancig

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gwei97, Prince88, Gaia262 and 2 others

That’s weird. I don’t remember consulting with you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gwei97, Prince88, ItsOver999 and 1 other person
nice try dr coceancig
No I saw him literally today and I tried to give a helpful answer after talking to an actual surgeon. His book isn't even expensive and it's retarded to pay $350 for a consult but not buy his book, which you need in order to talk with him about the specific surgeries he does?

Attachments

• proof.jpg
    proof.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jade and ifyouwannabemylover

Thank you for that information, and congratulations on taking steps to better yourself.

When you get a chance, read some of my previous threads and even this one here. I think you will learn a lot. I came to this thread a bit late, but you can learn a lot there too.

Also, consider posting some pictures here while concealing your eyes.

Questions for you:

1-Where are you from?

2-Do you truly feel like you must have a Bimax, or is that merely the surgeon's perspective?
A zoom meeting is okay, but in my experience is not enough to know.

If you hadn't considered a Bimax before, it makes me feel that there could be a "problem" here.

3- What do you know about implants?
Implants for the sake of implants are not always an aesthetically pleasing solution. This is a bit more complicated than you think.

Look around here; guys have had up to four procedures for the same exact purpose.

4- Why would you pay so much when you can get that for a fraction of the price?

I literally accompanied a lady from Dallas, Tx, for her Bimax surgery and cheek implants, and she paid a fraction of that.

Please, spend a lot more time reading around here. It is not just about the money but the actual results.

I believe you are rather new in this, and I feel you will make some regretful decisions if you don't educate yourself more.

Read the following too.

nice try dr coceancig
Could be? Looks real. He did produce that screenshot 6 minutes after you made your comment. ✌️. Hopefully, it is real because he is looking to better himself, right? Maybe.

This mofo (and his aides) need to visit himself.

Are you really gonna risk your aesthetics with a guy that clearly has no regard for it regarding himself?

Last edited:
Thank you for that information, and congratulations on taking steps to better yourself.

When you get a chance, read some of my previous threads and even this one here. I think you will learn a lot. I came to this thread a bit late, but you can learn a lot there too.

Also, consider posting some pictures here while concealing your eyes.

Questions for you:

1-Where are you from?

2-Do you truly feel like you must have a Bimax, or is that merely the surgeon's perspective?
A zoom meeting is okay, but in my experience is not enough to know.

If you hadn't considered a Bimax before, it makes me feel that there could be a "problem" here.

3- What do you know about implants?
Implants for the sake of implants are not always an aesthetically pleasing solution. This is a bit more complicated than you think.

Look around here; guys have had up to four procedures for the same exact purpose.

4- Why would you pay so much when you can get that for a fraction of the price?

I literally accompanied a lady from Dallas, Tx, for her Bimax surgery and cheek implants, and she paid a fraction of that.

Please, spend a lot more time reading around here. It is not just about the money but the actual results.

I believe you are rather new in this, and I feel you will make some regretful decisions if you don't educate yourself more.

Read the following too.

So I live in Australia, I am an Australian citizen, I have my own private health insurance.
I get why someone who lives in EU would travel around to a couple of different countries for surgery but I am an entire hemisphere away from most surgeons. You in the US have the whole country + Canada but I only have SE Asia as an option which could see me dying of osteomyelitis or sepsis from some surgical complication done in the 3rd world.

Why would I book a consultation with a surgeon in a foreign country where I'd have to apply for a visa potentially, pay thousands of dollars to fly to a different country, have the consultation, fly back home, wait months/years, then get invasive surgery where I have no insurance and stay in a foreign country recovering in their hospital at great expense, and then fly home? If something goes wrong I'm completely fucked because the surgery was done in e.g. Italy and I live on the literal other side of the planet. Not being combative but I'd love to hear your reasons why I should consider surgeons outside of Australia.

You've made thousands of posts if you have specific threads you want me to read I'll read them.
Not interested in silicone implants and jaw implants would only be externally correcting my jaw and not addressing the underlying asymmetry which bimax would ideally correct.

Pic related is my jaw it's literally subhuman tier like completely lopsided I've had 1 GP and 2 dentists tell me I probably have a mild form of hemifacial microsomia

Attachments

• subhuman.png
    subhuman.png
    450.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Jade
Hi,

I have not made "thousands" of posts, but I hope I get there.

I can list many reasons why you could easily do your procedure elsewhere, but based on your vocabulary and seeing your perception of other countries and flying, I am afraid nothing of what I say will make a difference.

1-You would not be "alone" through your process.

2- Most Americans, and especially Canadians I know, go to Mexico for everything medical that is expensive.

3-Even with your insurance and travel expenses altogether, you'd still be paying a fraction of what you quoted in Australia.

It is not your country's monetary exchange that is the problem here but the fact that you have been given a quote that doesn't make sense on any country or planet, at least not in this solar system.

Question:
Have you ever been outside of Australia, which is one of the MOST authoritarian and oppressive countries in the world? I am sure you have seen what's happening lately in your neck of the woods there.

If you are like some of my compatriots who believe they live in "Merica", then you believe there is nothing else outside of their farm.

Many doctors are aware of the perception new patients like you have, so they specialize and get certified in countries like the USA only to reassure this rather silly perception that only your country of origin can do a good job.

Besides, any newly graduated maxillofacial surgeon can perform well for jaw, cheek, or chin implant surgeries - these procedures are a cakewalk.

The look is independent of the procedure, and this is why most guys and gals get these surgeries repeatedly until they get the look they want.

Unfortunately, their doctors give them NO guarantees and NO do-overs.

As you probably have read about me, I only work with doctors and companies that offer guarantees and warranties.

Is that you in the picture? I am only asking because I do not believe you. The jaw is not lopsided, it is the whole head!

Hi,

I have not made "thousands" of posts, but I hope I get there.

I can list many reasons why you could easily do your procedure elsewhere, but based on your vocabulary and seeing your perception of other countries and flying, I am afraid nothing of what I say will make a difference.

1-You would not be "alone" through your process.

2- Most Americans, and especially Canadians I know, go to Mexico for everything medical that is expensive.

3-Even with your insurance and travel expenses altogether, you'd still be paying a fraction of what you quoted in Australia.

It is not your country's monetary exchange that is the problem here but the fact that you have been given a quote that doesn't make sense on any country or planet, at least not in this solar system.

Question:
Have you ever been outside of Australia, which is one of the MOST authoritarian and oppressive countries in the world? I am sure you have seen what's happening lately in your neck of the woods there.

If you are like some of my compatriots who believe they live in "Merica", then you believe there is nothing else outside of their farm.

Many doctors are aware of the perception new patients like you have, so they specialize and get certified in countries like the USA only to reassure this rather silly perception that only your country of origin can do a good job.

Besides, any newly graduated maxillofacial surgeon can perform well for jaw, cheek, or chin implant surgeries - these procedures are a cakewalk.

The look is independent of the procedure, and this is why most guys and gals get these surgeries repeatedly until they get the look they want.

Unfortunately, their doctors give them NO guarantees and NO do-overs.

As you probably have read about me, I only work with doctors and companies that offer guarantees and warranties.

Is that you in the picture? I am only asking because I do not believe you. The jaw is not lopsided, it is the whole head!

Yes that's me in the picture, and if you rotate the image a couple of degrees or tilt your own head as you look at it you can see that that the right side of my mandible is around 1-2cm lower and 1-2cm thinner than the left side. Implants would only correct the asymmetry on the outside, whereas bimax would correct the misaligned bones. Stop talking about implants.

As for vocabulary, I'm not a MD but I can understand medical terminology.

As for cost, for example if I booked a flight to Rome right now it would cost me $4000AUD + $150 per night in a hotel etc. just to talk to a surgeon for 1hr. Why would I do that? If I booked consultations with multiple surgeons there's no guarantee I could get them all in the same month, and I would be what? Flying around from Italy to Poland to France to Portugal for a month just to see surgeons for 1hr and get told the same things? Fly home and return months later to have an MRI at their clinic so another $4000 in flights? If there's a COVID outbreak and the Australian government bans travel there or return travel to that country and I lose my appointment and become stuck in a random country for months until they allow Australian citizens to return?
There's a reason why I'm looking at surgeons within Australia first.

Spending $20,000 flying around the planet over literal years just to talk to a surgeon who will do the procedure for $10,000 less?
I don't imagine I'll be getting this surgery any sooner than 2 years from now so what possible cost off-set couldn't just be absorbed by me working and putting away money? $40,000 is pretty normal for BIMAX

Here's a slightly more centred picture of my face it's blindingly obvious how lopsided the right side of my face is even the photographer who took this photo told me that.

There's absolutely no point in you telling me that I'm doing everything incorrectly by not speaking to multiple surgeons across the other side of the world. If you have some names you suggest I look into then I will, but rotting on this forum and consulting with people a world away is a good way to endlessly procrastinate and never get any surgeries like most people on this forum do

Attachments

• obviouslylopsided.png
    obviouslylopsided.png
    524.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
View attachment 1764806
This mofo (and his aides) need to visit himself.

Are you really gonna risk your aesthetics with a guy that clearly has no regard for it regarding himself?
weird logic because nearly all of the top notch surgeons are ugly as fuck. ramieri needs bimax too.

• JFL
lol no.

• Love it
As for vocabulary, I'm not a MD but I can understand medical terminology.

I am not an MD either. I was referring to you describing "third world countries."

You have a good point about expensive flights.

Yes, talking to many surgeons is a good thing.

I do not recommend doctors on the fly without knowing you well first.

I have had many surgeries myself.

Your picture says NOTHING. Take more with your body facing straight. You have a huge problem if you make decisions based on this picture.