Progressive overload lifting = wider midface?

Deleted member 4014

Deleted member 4014

Iron
You always see bodybuilders before and after HGH develop way more bone definition in their face which leads me to wonder if it would be possible for someone who is natty to develop their bone structure and gain a wider midface from heavy lifting and hypertrophy over an extended period of time.

Anyone notice any changes without using growth hormone or roids to their face after years of progressive overload lifting?
I know high testosterone levels also play a major part in this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
Another naive retarded Zoomer lacking critical thinking skill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5456, Deleted member 685 and MentalistKebab
Would be lifefuel for someone like me who has a decent midface ratio due to high es but bad fwhr.
I think my face would be much more harmonious with slightly wider cheekbones so that my ~0.49 es becomes closer to 0.45 or 0.46

• +1
Reactions: motherbeefer123
Why not to inject? YOLO, boyo.

Why not to inject? YOLO, boyo.

• +1
Reactions: beyourself
THERE'S NOTHING STEROIDS CAN'T DO

Would be lifefuel for someone like me who has a decent midface ratio due to high es but bad fwhr.
I think my face would be much more harmonious with slightly wider cheekbones so that my ~0.49 es becomes closer to 0.45 or 0.46
Same problem for me jfl

• +1
Same problem for me jfl
If you're still young like <22 even there is a chance that it happens naturally because I saw it with some male models that their cheekbones got wider. And I know it wasn't lens distortation because midface length was the same.

• +1
Reactions: motherbeefer123
If you're still young like <22 even there is a chance that it happens naturally because I saw it with some male models that their cheekbones got wider. And I know it wasn't lens distortation because midface length was the same.
Lifefuel here tbh

• +1
mines 0.5 it's good

Un fucking believable