Progressives and conservatives are both extremely low IQ and moronic

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
Progressive cucks believe that you can assign a universal "privilege" or "disadvantage" to whole groups of people based on a single factor like race. So in their view, white = privileged and ethnic = disadvantaged. And they legitimately believe that and use it as an incentive to divide society into groups. Meanwhile conservatives believe that "anyone can make it", that you just gotta work hard, etc. and use 1000+ years old story books to support their arguments.

Made me realize that anyone who is really into politics is most probably a huge retard.

So this guy is an idiot
JtmbZZL-_400x400.jpg

And this guy is an idiot too
6101766ef350d5001959654f

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizon
Politics are kinda low IQ tbh. Blackpill/laws of nature mog

• Love it
Reactions: lordgandy2000
I would be still progressive. They actually care about their people and they want best for them. The reason why they cannot achieve their goal easily is because most americans are fucking dumb asses. All the shootings, shitty wages and shit infrastructure, shit healthcare, ghettos are caused by republicans and Moderate liberals.

Last edited:
I would be still progressive. They actually care about their people and they want best for them. The reason why they cannot achieve their goal easily is because most americans are fucking dumb asses. All the shootings, shitty wages and shit infrastructure, shit healthcare, ghettos are caused by republicans and Moderate liberals.
but they don't. women are overwhelmingly progressive and a lot of them could care less if some ugly autistic guy gets fed to alligators.

but they don't. women are overwhelmingly progressive and a lot of them could care less if some ugly autistic guy gets fed to alligators.
Bro not every women are hoe or shit person. There are tons of good women. Also not every women goes with chad.

This AOC husband. He is not chad.

Bro not every women are hoe or shit person. There are tons of good women. Also not every women goes with chad.

This AOC husband. He is not chad.

View attachment 2068495
aoc believes that white men are evil and privileged, but somehow she still married one and not a 5'6 mexican dude.

aoc believes that white men are evil and privileged, but somehow she still married one and not a 5'6 mexican dude.
I dont think so. She dont like men that threat women like shit.. Like real misogynist person or sexist. She does not hate white man just because he is white.

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover