Project in mind for future parentcels/good-elder-brothercel.

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
We need to make a guide/doc detailing and talking about many things related to childrens: good oral posture, prenatal/puberal testosterone, diet, sports, sleep, etc. We need to discuss all of this. I think this is a great way for anyone who wants to be a parent (have kids) or if you have a baby/little sibling to bring them to their fullest potential (given by their genetic frame) and make sure they don't make most of the worst mistakes/things: mouth-breathing, video games or using iPad/tablet since they were little (induces poor oral posture/height), sedentary lifestyle (not doing sports), etc. etc.

If someone is willing to contribute and make this project in mind possible, comment on this thread and I will create a conversation group here in the forum (I could make a discord server for this too), leave your recommendations and OP's! :D

@TeenAscender @FreakkForLife @enchanted_elixir @retard @mvp2v1

Idk if any other interested HighIQ wants to help, if you know of any, tag him, pls!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogger797, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Lmao and 4 others
I want to clarify that this project was not my idea or creation, it was the idea of "Gudru" in the Looksmaxxing forum, I want to retake/re-release this project (since I understand that it was never released) and enhance it with the new information that We are exposed.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
good idea

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ascension!
I can’t help bc I struggle to help myself but, I’ll give my probably obvious thought:

No comment on prenatal but it’s obviously super important, post birth plenty of breastfeeding (3years) and slowly transition to solid foods. Forwardontics has some good stuff on how to transition a baby. Obv Mew ideas are what you want your baby to naturally fall into. Physical sports are good like basketball and tennis (better than soccer or football. it’s good to get blood work done early to make sure verything is in check. And to have them supplement certain essentials.

Also important to make sure they prioritize health and wellness over school and other societal memes/trends. Sleep and socializing or creating your own projects is far more important than a school essay. Sleep especially.

Fix all deformities as early as possible (monkey ears for instance)

If they have bad genes for height then obv things like growth hormone.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, ascension! and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I plan on dumping the entirety of looksmax org, some other stuff and my personal thoughts and guides onto a 1000 year lifespan bluray disk with 9 backups stored in a safe to be handed down through the generations :feelshmm: this is my legacy :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust, ascension! and mvp2v1
I can’t help bc I struggle to help myself but, I’ll give my probably obvious thought:

No comment on prenatal but it’s obviously super important, post birth plenty of breastfeeding (3years) and slowly transition to solid foods. Forwardontics has some good stuff on how to transition a baby. Obv Mew ideas are what you want your baby to naturally fall into. Physical sports are good like basketball and tennis (better than soccer or football. it’s good to get blood work done early to make sure verything is in check. And to have them supplement certain essentials.

Also important to make sure they prioritize health and wellness over school and other societal memes/trends. Sleep and socializing or creating your own projects is far more important than a school essay. Sleep especially.

Fix all deformities as early as possible (monkey ears for instance)

If they have bad genes for height then obv things like growth hormone.
I'm a bit crazy and cheeky to think of creating something I haven't even started on (having the same potential as a little kid and not even taking advantage of it). In fact, I had already purchased a book by Dr. Sandra Kahn but my fried levels of Neurotransmitters demotivate me/don't allow me to read or concentrate. :feelsuhh:

I plan on dumping the entirety of looksmax org, some other stuff and my personal thoughts and guides onto a 1000 year lifespan bluray disk with 9 backups stored in a safe to be handed down through the generations :feelshmm: this is my legacy :feelshmm:
Hello St Birdcel

It's in our hands to reduce the scale of this new epidemic and return to the old-lifestyle (in a good way) in future generations. It's only necessary to see that in the Paleolithic the homosapiens developed the face laterally due to the diet and chewing they had, they had no respiratory allergies and didn't even care about it.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
do you often comment on my shit I have had you on ignore for a while :feelshmm:
Literally like never until literally today
I just think that calling you a birdcel is funny since you commented about them back in like June.

Don't hand phones/laptops to your kids until they reach 20, buddy boyos.

We need to make a guide/doc detailing and talking about many things related to childrens: good oral posture, prenatal/puberal testosterone, diet, sports, sleep, etc. We need to discuss all of this. I think this is a great way for anyone who wants to be a parent (have kids) or if you have a baby/little sibling to bring them to their fullest potential (given by their genetic frame) and make sure they don't make most of the worst mistakes/things: mouth-breathing, video games or using iPad/tablet since they were little (induces poor oral posture/height), sedentary lifestyle (not doing sports), etc. etc.

If someone is willing to contribute and make this project in mind possible, comment on this thread and I will create a conversation group here in the forum (I could make a discord server for this too), leave your recommendations and OP's! :D

@TeenAscender @FreakkForLife @enchanted_elixir @retard @mvp2v1

Idk if any other interested HighIQ wants to help, if you know of any, tag him, pls!

Include me in any convo group etc please.

i think its a great idea as during puberty and childhood is when the big differences in life quality can be made.

Include me in any convo group etc please.

i think its a great idea as during puberty and childhood is when the big differences in life quality can be made.
No one was really interested in helping nor did I get contact from anyone, I would need more people to be able to resume this project.

I am currently in late/slow puberty, and also one of the purposes of doing this project was to be able to collect certain things that I could do to maximize my potential (given by my genetic framework) and not let things like the environment inhibit my growth and/or or development.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos