PROOF BRAZIL is literally the most degenerate country in the world

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

No face for your fucked up mind
I’m Brazilian man but I can’t deny this that country is where any degeneracy u think ur country has looks like conservatism compared to Brazil

U can’t be incel there btw because sex is something culturally normal but it has its downsides ppl cheat and cheaters get mad at their partner’s cheating

There’s terms there for people who aren’t dating but kinda dating it’s crazy

AND FUCKING MOMS FILM ONLY FANS WITH THEIR SONS U CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Deleted member 82370, flippasav and 18 others
Only in Brazil does this shit happen @anthony111553 Brazil is the devils playground if one exsists :feelskek:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Imretarded?, boss8055 and 1 other person
Brazil is gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas and Latinolooksmaxxer
Brazil is gay
There’s also a huge amount of gays in Brazil too

I don’t think it’s very healthy Brazil is a showcase of how the future of countries will be if they let degeneracy spread like fire

There are no morals in Brazil even Christian women take sexual pictures while inside a church to get male attention

It just has no rules for that kind of stuff

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 82370, Klasik616, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
That son is lucky

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuki, Art of Pattinson, handsomegrapist and 4 others
BRO SHE ALSO HAD ORAL SEX WITH A DOG AND THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME SHE ORGASMED

• JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi, Imretarded?, scrunchables and 2 others
Stop making people racist you retarded mutt

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, Jonnyboi, Imretarded? and 1 other person
But but BRAZIL IS THE NEXT SUPERPOWER :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
NOOO PEOPLE WILL BE RACIST TO BRAZILIANS WHO ARE MOSTLY WHITE, WHAT WILL WE DO!

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and try2beme
There’s no defence for Brazil tho it’s literally the apocalyptic

I would never get a Brazilian gf because they are basically hardwired to cheat men and women

Bro even if ur bf is a 5’3 fat subhuman he will cheat in Brazil and MANY TIMES

And then they get mad when they find out the other cheats

Lol after living in Germany I realised shit like this isn’t considered normal :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and try2beme
Brazilians aren’t mostly white it’s just that many famous people there are white

It was colonised by Europeans and has had a lot of Germans, Italians and poles move in back in the day

Tho unless ur in the south the predominance is mixed since Brazil never separated ppl into races like the USA

In Brazil ppl are separated through wealth class

Tho whites still are predominately the richest in Brazil

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and enchanted_elixir
Been saying this for ages. Also it's funny how they larp as "good Christians" while doing this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker, nathan, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Been saying this for ages. Also it's funny how they larp as "good Christians" while doing this shit
The woman there is Christian btw

And my mom even tho not that bad is similar she oversexualises herself in church

She liked looking good in front of my classmates when I was a kid just to get their attention she knew she was getting

This shits normal in Brazil it’s truly degenerate

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: GigaRetard, Yuki and ascension
The woman there is Christian btw

And my mom even tho not that bad is similar she oversexualises herself in church

She liked looking good in front of my classmates when I was a kid just to get their attention she knew she was getting

This shits normal in Brazil it’s truly degenerate

How much $ do you need for a pic of your mom? I'm tryna see something

• JFL
Reactions: Yuki and Iasacrko
brazil caralho

• +1
Reactions: PrinceOfDarkness.
brazil caralho
It’s over for Brazil tbh idk what went wrong there and countries like the USA are coming close to its total degeneracy

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
It’s over for Brazil tbh idk what went wrong there and countries like the USA are coming close to its total degeneracy
maybe its genetic

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Brazilians aren’t mostly white it’s just that many famous people there are white

It was colonised by Europeans and has had a lot of Germans, Italians and poles move in back in the day

Tho unless ur in the south the predominance is mixed since Brazil never separated ppl into races like the USA

In Brazil ppl are separated through wealth class

Tho whites still are predominately the richest in Brazil
I know that. I'm talking about the brazilians who are.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5outsider, enchanted_elixir and Iasacrko
the whole world is degenerate in their own way:

the west and its westoid places (latin america, ee): cultural and spiritual degeneration, birth rate to zero
subsaharan africa: overpopulated and incompetent, relies on the world for mostly everything, if the world goes to shit, all hell breaks loose and mbembe and his entire family, friends and half of his nation will die in 4 months
east asian: birth rate finishing their population until they have died out.

etc...

• +1
Reactions: gigell, scrunchables and Iasacrko
I’m Brazilian man but I can’t deny this that country is where any degeneracy u think ur country has looks like conservatism compared to Brazil

U can’t be incel there btw because sex is something culturally normal but it has its downsides ppl cheat and cheaters get mad at their partner’s cheating

There’s terms there for people who aren’t dating but kinda dating it’s crazy

AND FUCKING MOMS FILM ONLY FANS WITH THEIR SONS U CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

not watching it, js

Bro why are you just slandering our country like this

We will have to revoke your BR card, traitor

Bro why are you just slandering our country like this

We will have to revoke your BR card, traitor
Nigga it’s about speaking the truth Brazil is a litteral shitshow where ppl kill each other and get the amount of prison time you’d expect from shoplifting :feelskek:

Degeneracy is normal there idk what lead Brazil to the state it is in today since it was a very good country back in the early 1900s so much potential

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaRetard, Esteban1997 and scrunchables
Nigga it’s about speaking the truth Brazil is a litteral shitshow where ppl kill each other and get the amount of prison time you’d expect from shoplifting :feelskek:

Degeneracy is normal there idk what lead Brazil to the state it is in today since it was a very good country back in the early 1900s so much potential
okay yeah true but shhhhhhh 🤫

why are you even telling the gringos this anyway? just tell them to go there to fuck the gigasluts so they actually try and get clapped for taking a turn into the wrong street

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Honestly just knock down that statue, what a fucking embarassment. From a god-fearing christian nation to the msot degenerate shithole in the world. Just gas that entire island tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and Esteban1997
Could you still get sex in brazil if you were really ugly or deformed?

bro what the fuck that nigga is cucked to oblivion :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I thought he's the one who get to plap plap his own mom on camera, but he was the cameraman and editor instead, he filmed his own mom getting railed by his friends and some random niggers what the fuck :feelsrope:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: GigaRetard and JohnDoe
Favela land.
Anything goes there

Just gas that entire *island*
Bruh moment

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and Iasacrko
Honestly just knock down that statue, what a fucking embarassment. From a god-fearing christian nation to the msot degenerate shithole in the world. Just gas that entire island tbh
Island :feelskek:

Tf u talking about Brazil is one of the biggest countries on earth

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
  • +1
Island :feelskek:

Tf u talking about Brazil is one of the biggest countries on earth
Knock down that statue buddy boyo, your people are a disgrace

Could you still get sex in brazil if you were really ugly or deformed?
impossible to be incel in brazil, even someone like me would not be a virgin there. That's how degenerate they are.

• +1
impossible to be incel in brazil, even someone like me would not be a virgin there. That's how degenerate they are.
it’s very common practice there for some ltn to be dating a htb and cheat on her

In Brazil u don’t determine if a guy is gonna be loyal by looks level but autism level

Since anyone who’s NT enough unless ur really really ugly can get á descent amount of girls

If ur mtn there u can actually have hopes of becoming a slayer unlike in the west where u need to be chadlite to then start thinking about it

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
it’s very common practice there for some ltn to be dating a htb and cheat on her

In Brazil u don’t determine if a guy is gonna be loyal by looks level but autism level

Since anyone who’s NT enough unless ur really really ugly can get á descent amount of girls

If ur mtn there u can actually have hopes of becoming a slayer unlike in the west where u need to be chadlite to then start thinking about it
i know, i just wonder what brazilian girls actually look for if not looks. Don't think i've ever ran into a brazillian girl here in the UK where i live, not a single one throughout my life. I'm guessing in brazil being NT is everything

bostil

• +1
Reactions: PrinceOfDarkness.
i know, i just wonder what brazilian girls actually look for if not looks. Don't think i've ever ran into a brazillian girl here in the UK where i live, not a single one throughout my life. I'm guessing in brazil being NT is everything
They also like looks there but the ick levels are very low

That’s actually a good thing since if u approach a woman in Brazil even if she’s Stacy and ur subhuman she won’t be disgusted by u like in the west

I really don’t know why western women are afraid of men in Brazil it’s not common

So it gives a chance for them to fall for ur personality or persistence is my theory

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
True
I have seen videos of legit midgets and deformed guys getting laid in there

Shit like this (Warning: Blackpill destroyed in the links below)

Attachments

• 4269293_4269071_mi.mp4
    3.2 MB
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, Kelly Oubre Jr and Iasacrko
Jewed country

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
@kaligula567 @ryuken @Darkeningstar Birds look at this, the jews consider this white.
IMG 7862

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, ryuken and enchanted_elixir
@kaligula567 @ryuken @Darkeningstar Birds look at this, the jews consider this white.
View attachment 3131515
Most of Brazil are mixed and black but there’s a huge white population

Brazil is a big country with over 200 million ppl there are probably more German/ Polish descendants there than Germans in Germany

Brazil is also the country with most Japanese outside japan

Poles and Italians too

U can see just about any race there it’s impossible to not pass as Brazilian no matter what u look like

• JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer and Imretarded?
Vamo brasil caralho

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Esteban1997, PrinceOfDarkness. and 1 other person
Vamo brasil caralho
A lot of Brazilians in this forum tbh

I wonder why since when I lived in brazil if I still lived there i wouldn’t even know what a BP was :feelskek:

If ur incel in brazil ur either sub3 or just have level 3 autism