Proof filters and lighting is cope

D

Deleted member 26699

Zephir
Me In motion, 360 all angles pretty much and even used that one filter that makes everyone look good for half the video... but I look bad no matter what in short.... can’t change your bones that why I’m getting Bimaxillary surgery... filters r cope lighting is cope, angles r cope

Attachments

• F829E07A-14DA-4E75-9AA9-D69223201D94.MOV
    6.6 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1 and thereallegend
You look good man wtf… why you even on this site?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, St.TikTokcel and AscensionMan98
Even on videos you still don't look as good as in motion in real life. Only like those super expensive high end cameras get anything close to reality.

But regardless if you want to get surgeries then get them as long as you can feel happy afterwards. And you should also make sure to max in other areas like actively approaching.

I guarantee you that even right now my friend you can get some quality jb pussy if you seek it. But tinder isn't really that good if you want some HTB/stacy lite with ease.

Even on videos you still don't look as good as in motion in real life. Only like those super expensive high end cameras get anything close to reality.

But regardless if you want to get surgeries then get them as long as you can feel happy afterwards. And you should also make sure to max in other areas like actively approaching.

I guarantee you that even right now my friend you can get some quality jb pussy if you seek it. But tinder isn't really that good if you want some HTB/stacy lite with ease.
I want Bimaxillary and limb lengthening and finish peubrty get my braces off then I’ll be approaching

You look good man wtf… why you even on this site?
I ask the same question. Good looking guy. I can't change his mind. I personally feel he has already enough looks but like me and countless others the world has faced unreal hypergamy with social media, feminism, and idiotic male simps who pay thousands for feet pics. This level of pussy hyperinflation has devalued many good looking men like OP and other users who face limited to no success on tinder and thus artificially see themselves as much lower.

In person social circle maxxing is the best bet, with also trying to meet introvert foids through other areas like nature areas, or in the park. Or just mall max and talk to some roastie in the store.

I really feel like online dating is dead unless chad, and even for chad his smv can't compete against a fat woman. That's who rigged the system is these days

• +1
Reactions: zeemo and roping3264
I ask the same question. Good looking guy. I can't change his mind. I personally feel he has already enough looks but like me and countless others the world has faced unreal hypergamy with social media, feminism, and idiotic male simps who pay thousands for feet pics. This level of pussy hyperinflation has devalued many good looking men like OP and other users who face limited to no success on tinder and thus artificially see themselves as much lower.

In person social circle maxxing is the best bet, with also trying to meet introvert foids through other areas like nature areas, or in the park. Or just mall max and talk to some roastie in the store.

I really feel like online dating is dead unless chad, and even for chad his smv can't compete against a fat woman. That's who rigged the system is these days
Thanks me I feel so sub human so any validation is nice... I’d even be down to smash land whale sub 5

I want Bimaxillary and limb lengthening and finish peubrty get my braces off then I’ll be approaching
Whats your height and age brother. Ah braces, I remember feeling subhuman when I wore them. Its worth it though. I am not a chad by any means but many foids have complimented my smile. I recommend to do teeth whitening as well so you can smile max.

If your still in high school then 100% jb max . Try to find roasties who don't use tik tok or instagram much. They have a less entitled hypergamous mindset. The problem is the majority do but I guarantee you their are a few that don't really do that sort of stuff. And you can always look outside your school if you don't find these foids.

Whats your height and age brother. Ah braces, I remember feeling subhuman when I wore them. Its worth it though. I am not a chad by any means but many foids have complimented my smile. I recommend to do teeth whitening as well so you can smile max.

If your still in high school then 100% jb max . Try to find roasties who don't use tik tok or instagram much. They have a less entitled hypergamous mindset. The problem is the majority do but I guarantee you their are a few that don't really do that sort of stuff. And you can always look outside your school if you don't find these foids.
I’m 5’3 bro it’s beyond brutal and I’m 16

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Thanks me I feel so sub human so any validation is nice... I’d even be down to smash land whale sub 5
Ah fuck that brother. You remind me of 2 of my good looking co workers who are with below average women. One of them is a chubby old white roastie, the other is with this old asian roastie , both of them late 20s, early 30s, while them mid 20s. I remember when we went to the mall the jbs were looking at them and me.

So I told them they need to not settle for some old used up garbage and go for prime jb pussy and they said that they feel their value is shit. Trust me bro social media , feminism, obesity, has caused pussy hyperinflation and subsequently extreme male devaluation in smv. So you cannot let these holes dictate how you feel.

You might need to talk to hundreds bro. When I was in uni and more confident, I probably talked to like 100 foids spam approaching like a mad man, got a few lays. Some were cute, one was average, and two were below average. It is what it is. Now I'm only jb sexual or stacy sexual ( below 22). I don't find old roastie attractive.

I lost a lot of confidence after a series of legal cases and drug addiction and almost flunking out of uni and then fucking up my first job and getting fired, as well as of course the blackpill. The blackpill caused my original depression. But till you don't spam approach max you won't ever know

And I recommend you try yubo or wizz brother ( if in america ). Your looks are high jb appeal imo. I think you could at least get some cute becky their, maybe even a HTB. JB tend to have lower standards ( surprising right as their the highest smv ). Worst case you can travel max.

Eastern European foids seem to be way hotter and match with me a lot more on tinder and yubo.

I’m 5’3 bro it’s beyond brutal and I’m 16
The height is a lot more of the issue then the face imo. You will need to somehow convince your parents to get you leg lengthening surgery. Larp about paying some loans back to them.

you're delusional

nevermind
Yea bro its brutal. OP needs to get leg lengthening . Any bimax or other surgery funds should be all sent to LL , and its likely if he is doing that , he could do 2 leg lengthening over the course of a few years.

Ah fuck that brother. You remind me of 2 of my good looking co workers who are with below average women. One of them is a chubby old white roastie, the other is with this old asian roastie , both of them late 20s, early 30s, while them mid 20s. I remember when we went to the mall the jbs were looking at them and me.

So I told them they need to not settle for some old used up garbage and go for prime jb pussy and they said that they feel their value is shit. Trust me bro social media , feminism, obesity, has caused pussy hyperinflation and subsequently extreme male devaluation in smv. So you cannot let these holes dictate how you feel.

You might need to talk to hundreds bro. When I was in uni and more confident, I probably talked to like 100 foids spam approaching like a mad man, got a few lays. Some were cute, one was average, and two were below average. It is what it is. Now I'm only jb sexual or stacy sexual ( below 22). I don't find old roastie attractive.

I lost a lot of confidence after a series of legal cases and drug addiction and almost flunking out of uni and then fucking up my first job and getting fired, as well as of course the blackpill. The blackpill caused my original depression. But till you don't spam approach max you won't ever know

And I recommend you try yubo or wizz brother ( if in america ). Your looks are high jb appeal imo. I think you could at least get some cute becky their, maybe even a HTB. JB tend to have lower standards ( surprising right as their the highest smv ). Worst case you can travel max.

Eastern European foids seem to be way hotter and match with me a lot more on tinder and yubo.
I’m in the Middle East n this reminds me off something

Also what do u think is the minimum height I should be to do well? My dad 5’10 n mom 5’5 I was 5ft a year ago I may about more ifk I pray

Yea bro its brutal. OP needs to get leg lengthening . Any bimax or other surgery funds should be all sent to LL , and its likely if he is doing that , he could do 2 leg lengthening over the course of a few years.
at 5 fucking 3? when he gets to any meaningful height his proportions will be so shit he will be the biggest lankcell on the planet

it's utterly over for that dude, I'd rot in depression at 5'3 and tbh I'm mirin his survival skills

I
at 5 fucking 3? when he gets to any meaningful height his proportions will be so shit he will be the biggest lankcell on the planet

it's utterly over for that dude, I'd rot in depression at 5'3 and tbh I'm mirin his survival skills
I feel so inferior bro I wanna rope

• So Sad
Reactions: Brootal
What would u rate in face?

Overrr I’m gonna rope but whatever I’ll get LL but what do u rate me in face what if I ig maxx?
your face is actually good, would halo you on social media as long as you never mention your height and never ever go near anything that people can use for size reference

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
I’m in the Middle East n this reminds me off something

Also what do u think is the minimum height I should be to do well? My dad 5’10 n mom 5’5 I was 5ft a year ago I may about more ifk I pray
Oh bro that's a whitepill. Thought you were in the west. Its definitely going to be a lot easier, tho the trend of extreme hypergamy is spreading worldwide . Average height is lower their. Some leg lengthening and easily average height then.

Generally to do well being no more then 1inch/2.5cm then the median height is recommend, with 2inch/5cm the max that I have seen not much negative issues relating to height. Average height men Don't face really any negatives to height.

your face is actually good, would halo you on social media as long as you never mention your height and never ever go near anything that people can use for size reference
I feel even too ugly to be on social media I feel like I’ll gte clowned

Oh bro that's a whitepill. Thought you were in the west. Its definitely going to be a lot easier, tho the trend of extreme hypergamy is spreading worldwide . Average height is lower their. Some leg lengthening and easily average height then.

Generally to do well being no more then 1inch/2.5cm then the median height is recommend, with 2inch/5cm the max that I have seen not much negative issues relating to height. Average height men Don't face really any negatives to height.
I don’t think so zoomers height have skyrocketed u need to be atleast 5’10 or taller, girl wear heels n make fun of 5’7 guys to be extra brutal

Me In motion, 360 all angles pretty much and even used that one filter that makes everyone look good for half the video... but I look bad no matter what in short.... can’t change your bones that why I’m getting Bimaxillary surgery... filters r cope lighting is cope, angles r cope
ricky murdamaxx
fd85b040441c699d8e9a4a6c9ebbdf3d.jpg

I don’t think so zoomers height have skyrocketed u need to be atleast 5’10 or taller, girl wear heels n make fun of 5’7 guys to be extra brutal
Interesting in america the new zoomers heigh has flatlined imo, or even a bit less as covid lockdowns caused a lot of teens to not do sports or the sports season was cancelled. A lot of them are also depressed and depression can cause a lack of exercise and eating much.

Average white zoomer height here is 178cm/5ft 10 inch

Interesting in america the new zoomers heigh has flatlined imo, or even a bit less as covid lockdowns caused a lot of teens to not do sports or the sports season was cancelled. A lot of them are also depressed and depression can cause a lack of exercise and eating much.

Average white zoomer height here is 178cm/5ft 10 inch
It’s cause before people didn’t have food and water xdd