Proof height >> face

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
5’4 guy with a chad face would never slay and even struggle to get a gf (barely any chick would date a guy shorter than her)

But 6’4 ugly guys slay or have a cute gf, you won’t find a tall guy who struggles (outside this schizo forum)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 28610, Deleted member 15827 and 20 others
i mean u prolly as a normal guy w no ambitoins of surger (LL) have the potential to be 2-2.5'' taller than ur current height w lifts so just put that out there

most likely 5'10 barefoot min to slay

5'8 min barefoot to be human (with lifts)

Touch grass.

It's the exact opposite.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 15827, Shrek2OnDvD and 9 others
This argument falls apart when you consider realistic male heights 5’6 to 6’5

You have to use a giga unrealistic heught that only jungle gooks in Cambodia can hit for men for this argument to work

Face always wins given you are 5’6 or above

5’6 chads beats 6’3 normie any day and everyday

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 17311 and 13 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17244, Tallooksmaxxer and 5 others
5’4 guy with a chad face would never slay and even struggle to get a gf (barely any chick would date a guy shorter than her)
But the 5'4 filipinos with hot gf? :feelswat:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17311 and 6 others

You have to use a giga unrealistic heught that only jungle gooks in Cambodia can hit for men for this argument to work

5’6 chad isn’t getting anything , other than getting pushed around by tall low tier normies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Tallooksmaxxer, Copeful and 12 others
I'm just gonna keep reposting this

Life doesn't work in a vacuum

And everything about a person is merely a multiplier of pool size - people who LIKE what you are

below factors in for your "muh height >face"

Okay so this is just my interpretation on it, this would honestly be something better to be voiced instead of typed but I'm not going to post my voice here

Pool size is ultimately what decides your appeal - what % of women look at you and think "oooooh shit he could get it" or "mmm he's yummy" and all the variations of that. Women that are attracted enough to you to consider you an option - looks threshold being met.

Every woman is imprinted slightly differently depending on their initial sexual experiences. Some women will prefer certain niches of men, some women will prefer a guy to be a specific height, some genuinely prefer different builds other than muscular BUT pool size reflects what you'd have the highest appeal with. This would ideally be good face, height and body. But ofc that trifecta is rare.

Face is the biggest pool size multiplier

Body and height are nuanced so they're sort of tied as far as pool size multiplier goes as both increase dominance and sex appeal but depending on the context one will more than the other, I will give examples of this below. SEX APPEAL is what we're going after here - the more sex appeal, the larger your pool size.

Let's consider a few things. Some things absolutely nuke your pool size. Things like being extremely ugly facially, being short (<5'8 with it scaling almost logarithmically below that) being extremely fat, being extremely thin, having extremely incongruent proportions that deviate from the golden ratio of MAN.

You can't expect to significantly widen your pool size when you're 5'6 for example. Working out will increase your available options, it just won't be as significant as someone who is skinny or fat and say 5'11 or 6'2. You may still struggle with women because the pool size might be too small, especially when you factor in your conversion success to sleeping with them/dating them.

Being 6'2 and ugly facially will still mean you have a small pool size. Someone who is say 5'9 and average facially - the quality of the girls the 5'9 male will attract will be slightly higher and the AMOUNT available at least based off of initial physical attraction will be higher than the ugly 6'2 male. The pool size will further widen if the 5'9 guy works out on a body level alone - the bonus being that good physical conditioning typically gives small improvements to the face - a double benefit.

So in summary if you aren't:

Facially ugly
Below 5'8
Beyond fucked proportions (extremely wide hips, narrow shoulders, tiny hands)

You have potential to increase pool size a noticeable amount with whatever you do be it facemaxxing, bodymaxxing, heightmaxxing.

The one exception to this is if you are running extreme niche game and can retain girls say with a big dick and you're good at sex.

What does this mean overall? for 80-90%+ of people here, it means improve everything. It even means improve personality as well because you still have to SPEAK to the women you sleep with. If your pool size is small and you're a neurotic strange person internally this will be visible to almost any woman you speak to. This means your conversion rate FROM THAT POOL will be low - typical incel result. No women. They will reject you on a personality basis - since you initially met the looks threshold - it just isn't significant enough because they can replace you on a LOOKS BASIS immediately. The only exception to this is the better looking you get, the harder you will be to replace so some women will still maintain interest - this is where the "just be chad" aka "there's nothing you can do it's over" cope comes from. It doesn't mean there's nothing you can do, it just means you have to do genuine work on yourself on all levels.

Slaying or being able to get into a relationship with a girl you actually like and are attracted to works under this framework

Do you meet the looks threshold for her? Y/N? if yes, does she meet the looks threshold for you? Y/N? if she does, this then goes to the second stage: Personality screening. This is where the conversion of a girl who is attracted to you may lose interest. The worse you look, the faster this will be. If you fail here and have a large enough pool size to explore, this is likely not an issue. But if your pool size is small? this is where "incel" comes from.

The goal is to improve your pool size first. Every little helps in this regard when working with the above framework (not facially ugly, not below 5'8, normal range proportions) those should be your benchmarks to reach when MAXXING.

There would then be niche appeal - the pool size would perhaps be small but you have high appeal within this pool - say drug dealer low inhibition, bad boy aura/behaviour, tattoos.

Once your pool size is sufficient you need to work on conversion rate. This means being direct, being calm/at peace inside, not being attached to outcome and expressing yourself w/o giving a fuck. Don't do the "game" method of faking being a certain way - appealing to a larger pool size. Better to get the girls who will have legit high interest by being similar to you than to just go on a rampage of NPC tier girls imo.

Tl;dr

it all matters, try to reach a baseline for each, never ignore anything because it all impacts the flow of your experience with the gender you are sexually attracted to. Worse flow = more likely to be incel.

didn't proof read so sorry for any typos or mistakes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
No such thing as a 5'4" Chad. Show me 1 example. Not enough HGH to produce a good looking face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Thinking_Machine, Shrek2OnDvD and 10 others
5’6 chad isn’t getting anything , other than getting pushed around by tall low tier normies
Bruh when I was 5'10 Normie twink I had 6'2 ogre LTN pushing me around height is brutal.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 7580
Yes lets pick a super manlet height for a male to prove a point. :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
I posted this last year
Too bad she deleted the video

Height will always be number 1
So when girls say they want good personality, funny guys, etc we accuse them of gaslighting. But when they openly say they want tall guys we take them verbatim. Funny how they never say face, eye color, jawline, cheekbones, hairline, muslces, etc. but will openly say they like tall guys. I don't understand people's logic and double standards.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 19478 and Zylk
Yes lets pick a super manlet height for a male to prove a point. :lul::lul::lul:
Girls wear 4 inch heels

You think they’d be ok walking with a 5’9 midget ?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and gamma
So when girls say they want good personality, funny guys, etc we accuse them of gaslighting. But when they openly say they want tall guys we take them verbatim. Funny how they never say face, eye color, jawline, cheekbones, hairline, muslces, etc. but will openly say they like tall guys. I don't understand people's logic and double standards.
16C29C99 3C0F 465D 82AC A2D7BE9F632F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Copeful, PeakMaleHeight and 7 others
People will never believe me, no matter how much proof I show. I've legit showed people verified proof with notes and gotten in video calls and they still don't believe me.

Jesus performed miracles and people still didn't believe him either. I guess the Bible talks about it as an inherent flaw of some humans.

• JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Deleted member 17311, Zylk and 1 other person
@Virgin at 29 😔 is another proof height >>> everything

Average face + mena pheno but slays bcz 6’5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Virgin at 29 😔
@Virgin at 29 😔 is another proof height >>> everything

Average face + mena pheno but slays bcz 6’5
Height doesnt matter just be a bit taller than her

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Prince88, Chadeep, Deleted member 17291 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
People will never believe me, no matter how much proof I show. I've legit showed people verified proof with notes and gotten in video calls and they still don't believe me.

Jesus performed miracles and people still didn't believe him either. I guess the Bible talks about it as an inherent flaw of some humans.
This nigga is the best way to un promote anything. Just use him if you hate a concept or somebody, as a promoter and the former will fail miserably

• JFL
Reactions: Zylk and Deleted member 7580
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, Zylk, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 18840

But 6’4 ugly guys slay or have a cute gf, you won’t find a tall guy who struggles (outside this schizo forum)
Water, height is the most obvious cue of superiority.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 7580
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔

Humongous cope. Everything matters, girls aren’t as strict on face for taller guys.

Different combinations girls will date. Twink prettyboy, maesthetic football player, tall soyboy, fat medium ugly with good personality

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17291, GandyIsNormie and 2 others
Humongous cope. Everything matters, girls aren’t as strict on face for taller guys.

Different combinations girls will date. Twink prettyboy, maesthetic football player, tall soyboy
Sure, but

All else being equal 5’6 chad beats 6’3 normie

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15390, Deleted member 17291 and Looks234
7 feet tall or rope

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and GandyIsNormie
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 7580
whether or not height is greater than face id pick height any day because its going to improve ur quality of life way more. people hate short guys. people dont hate ugly people. have fun getting picked on, bullied, respected less, people going out of there way to fuck you over but at least you have a chad face right.

tall, ugly and respected > short, handsome and bullied

Attachments

• 1656981427156.png
    1656981427156.png
    66.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 15390, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
whether or not height is greater than face id pick height any day because its going to improve ur quality of life way more. people hate short guys. people dont hate ugly people. have fun getting picked on, bullied, respected less, people going out of there way to fuck you over but at least you have a chad face right.

View attachment 1765302
View attachment 1765304

tall, ugly and respected > short, handsome and bullied
No one in my school got bullied even short guys. And they had gfs

the height after 5'9 stops mattering and already depends on your face and frame

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
This nigga is the best way to un promote anything. Just use him if you hate a concept or somebody, as a promoter and the former will fail miserably
Sure. I love how all the rotting mentalcel teenagers want to try and argue with me instead of putting their head down and listening to someone who's informed.

Just use damn near midgets as an example to prove your point.
Just ask yourself this would an average height guy with a chad face lose to a tall guy with an ugly face in most cases?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Virgin at 29 😔

Can attest.
And, if you can get girls at your height (whatever it is), you are, by definition, not ‘too short’.

Last edited:
Exactly. Women caring about height is just another lie for the most part.

Just don't be a super turbo manlet and you're fine

Many of us tall dudes have had to watch women ignore us in favor of 5'9" Chads

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, whiteissuperior and Deleted member 7725
But 6’4 ugly guys slay or have a cute gf
99% of ugly guys are incel no matter their height. This forum is proof that face>height

Not a single manlet chad is here who claims incel. But multiple tall ugly guys who claim incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19478
Cope. 5’6 is way below average. S

The 6’3 guy is more balanced out in his stats.
Cope
if the 6‘3 guy looks like this
B214683E 9486 459A 9D8C B56DC95B2DFF

He would get brutally cucked by 5‘6 chad
C078E68A 237C 41A2 9499 06A5D07B9715

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 19478 and 3 others
Again failed to take age into account
A teenage 5'4 chad
can easily fuck prime girls his age
Lol spiderman is almost 5'6

While a ugly6'4 will have to settled with post wall hags at 25 because teen foids care more about face than height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19478
Your levels of cope are delusional, what happened a mantlet chad stole your oneitis? Dont worry you are so tall than both of them wont be able to see your ugly face.
Yea because saying being short isn’t ideal is delusional 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
99% of ugly guys are incel no matter their height. This forum is proof that face>height

Not a single manlet chad is here who claims incel. But multiple tall ugly guys who claim incel
This forum is the only place where tall guys say they can’t get pussy

Tall guys slay irl

• Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks