Proof i am a locationcel might just rope

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Ok as you are all aware i get rated chadlite on this shitty site and people irl have told me i am extremely good looking even model tier yet i can only get LTB's in my location.

Anyways, i've been confused by this for a while especially when i have seen people i mog to death do better than me on OLD and i have come close to rope a few times.

So i decided to buy bumble platinum and move my location to Madrid, Spain and let's just say the results are suifuel. In four hours i have over 40 messages and 80 matches, god knows what it will be in 24 hours....

Basically, if i lived in Spain i would be a complete stacy slayer yet in the Uk where i live i am incel and never had a gf and get rejected by 2/10's so funny.... I must genuinely live in one of the worst places going even to West standards.

@the BULL @tristan18 @mrriceguy @Xangsane

So ye I am convinced i live in one of the worst areas ever and am a true locationcel. Absolutely brutal. In 4 hours i got this JFL, imagine in a week.

Attachments

• bmbl9.png
    bmbl9.png
    824 KB · Views: 0
  • bmbl8.png
    bmbl8.png
    781.1 KB · Views: 0
  • bmbl7.png
    bmbl7.png
    742.5 KB · Views: 0
  • bmbl6.png
    bmbl6.png
    794.1 KB · Views: 0
  • bmbl5.png
    bmbl5.png
    800.4 KB · Views: 0
  • bmbl3.png
    bmbl3.png
    823.6 KB · Views: 0
  • bmbl2.png
    bmbl2.png
    791.8 KB · Views: 0
  • bmb1.png
    bmb1.png
    795.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Inkedbmbl4.jpg
    Inkedbmbl4.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, rand anon, russwestbrook and 1 other person
I can’t even imagine what online dating must be like as sub-Chad in the UK. I’ve seen you and I’d say you’re a solid htn. Jfl if you aren’t social circle maxing.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and WishIwasChico
UK is a motherfucker.Height and PSL? I haven't seen you I don't doxxx but hard to believe people rate chadlite here. You should be social circllemaxxing.

Only if PSL gods like Chico posted a autistic selfies he would probably rated chadlite here.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
UK is a motherfucker.Height and PSL? I haven't seen you I don't doxxx but hard to believe people rate chadlite here. You should be social circllemaxxing.

Only if PSL gods like Chico posted a autistic selfies he would probably rated chadlite here.
I think he's 6'+ and I've seen him (high end HTN)

lets rope together

• +1

if i lived in any other country except where i am now i would be a stacy slayer, this is legit proof, in 4 hours i have this many messages in Spain JFL. I could legit bang a girl every day of the week if i lived there

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Xangsane

Wdym? They rate ever random nigga chadlite in pms

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 7580
if i lived in any other country except where i am now i would be a stacy slayer, this is legit proof, in 4 hours i have this many messages in Spain JFL. I could legit bang a girl every day of the week if i lived there
Women are better looking in Spain than UK but men look more exotic despite being shorter.

Wdym? They rate ever random nigga chadlite in pms
I'm basing on rating thread. People tend to gaslight on PM rather than rating section threads.

This has nothing to do with my pics it has to do with location. It's the most underrated thing here. You could look like Lachowski but if you live on a fucking Island with no women, you'll be incel. Or, you could be a psl 2 but if you are white and live in SEA you'll be a slayer drowing in pussy.

Location needs to be talked about more on this shitty site.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
@Xangsane that doesn't really clarify anything. I want to see if there's some subtle flaw holding op back.

• +1
@Xangsane that doesn't really clarify anything. I want to see if there's some subtle flaw holding op back.
Yes, living where I live. Nothing is holding me back except my location JFL, did u look at the attached pics?

holy shit. How do u look?

• +1
holy shit. How do u look?
Just got another 5 messages JFL, i will update this thread after 24 hours but at this rate it'll be about 100+ plus messages in 1 day. Fuck, i need to go to Madrid so bad, i could slay so hard there and the women are giga hot as well. Meanwhile i have to rot in a shitty village in the UK and get rejected by 2/10s

This has nothing to do with my pics it has to do with location. It's the most underrated thing here. You could look like Lachowski but if you live on a fucking Island with no women, you'll be incel. Or, you could be a psl 2 but if you are white and live in SEA you'll be a slayer drowing in pussy.

i doubt uk is so much harder than north/west europe. Your matches are nothing special, tbh your matches in spain all look average, so it has to do with your looks and not your location. Spain average is just lower than uk, therefore its easier there.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and WishIwasChico

Agreed. But you're 6'0 + white. Are you poorcel? You seem staceysexual.

@FailedNormieManlet has a harem of femcels and LTBs too despite being gigamanlet and curry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786 and FailedNormieManlet
i doubt uk is so much harder than north/west europe. Your matches are nothing special, tbh your matches in spain all look average, so it has to do with your looks and not your location. Spain average is just lower than uk, therefore its easier there.
No UK whores are worse even if they get mogged by Norther Europeans/Scandinavians - who are giga autists and aspie to be on OLD, never see daylight 90% of their lives.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and WishIwasChico
You literally just contradicted yourself JFL. You said UK isn't harder than Europe then said Spain is easier as the average is lower, i can't with this forum sometimes...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Anyways, i will make a new thread once 24 hours is up but i have another 10 messages already JFL so i think i will have around 150 after 1 day that is insane to me, even i am shook.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
why dont u vacationmaxx to different countries?

• +1
It's better in other countries; I got to get out of this usa shit

Dont come here. You will take all our bitches. Gtfo and date your race, mfer.

Why would you rope if you can fix your problem just by moving

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Bushman
Why would you rope if you can fix your problem just by moving
cause i've missed out on so much by being born and living in a shitty village when i could've been slaying women if I lived anywhere but here in the middle of nowhere, it makes me want to rope so bad.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
cause i've missed out on so much by being born and living in a shitty village when i could've been slaying women if I lived anywhere but here in the middle of nowhere, it makes me want to rope so bad.
Nigga, don’t kill yourself over women and sex, especially if you are nearly chad. You can still reap the benefits of looks in your future.

Promiscuity is kinda gross though. I don’t understand this forum’s obsession with slaying. I might be biased though bc I have a low sex drive from schizo pills.

can you pm pics? btw I have same experience with location change compared to uk, brutal