Proof looksmaxxing doesn't matter to get women

danielmoss

danielmoss

Iron
Money and status will get you pretty much everything you want, including women - any kind you want.

Looksmaxxing is cope if you are approaching life overall. Looks fade, change with the times, trends and culture. With solid finances and status you are set for living like a king until you die - no matter how you look.

What do you want? Look cute or be set for the rest of your life plus slay any woman you feel like?

PS.: Just take basic care of your looks. Just look healthy. Focus on health, money, family and status.

Attachments

• rosie.webp
    rosie.webp
    79.4 KB · Views: 0
  • sugar-baby-.webp
    sugar-baby-.webp
    50.4 KB · Views: 0
  • nintchdbpict0003810143491.webp
    nintchdbpict0003810143491.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Sugar-babies-2%20711.webp
    Sugar-babies-2%20711.webp
    88.9 KB · Views: 0
  • AdobeStock_271904138-scaled-e1633134202962.jpeg
    AdobeStock_271904138-scaled-e1633134202962.jpeg
    111.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, wishIwasSalludon, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
muhh just get rich

• +1
Reactions: LTN Baguette, uksucks, NoLongerHuman and 14 others
its about getting loved for ur looks not for money u dumb fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxingmaster, LTN Baguette, ezio6 and 30 others
Money and status will get you pretty much everything you want, including women - any kind you want.

Looksmaxxing is cope if you are approaching life overall. Looks fade, change with the times, trends and culture. With solid finances and status you are set for living like a king until you die - no matter how you look.

What do you want? Look cute or be set for the rest of your life plus slay any woman you feel like?

PS.: Just take basic care of your looks. Just look healthy. Focus on health, money, family and status.
my guy posted old men who have chad facial structures lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6, uksucks, xantrooper and 13 others
stop coping you are not going to have hollywood actor status

• +1
Reactions: qazw, LooksmaxxHopeful, BlackpilledPlatypus and 5 others
Loox only fades if you let them + Good loox gives you broader opportunities to get money, increasing your SMV. Your face is directly proportionate to one's quality of life.

The oldies you posted as examples are also incredibly good-looking for their age lmao

This post is useless

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, BlackpilledPlatypus, uglysub8male and 4 others
Why do you want that?
Because that is the only real love a human has for somebody. You get feelings because you want to reproduce with that person

• +1
Reactions: BlackpilledPlatypus
stop coping you are not going to have hollywood actor status
There's different types of status though. You don't need hollywood actor status to attract lots of women. You could be a CEO on a successful company or have an above average lifestyle.

u should just get off this forum atp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lifeless, LooksmaxxHopeful, uglysub8male and 1 other person
There's different types of status though. You don't need hollywood actor status to attract lots of women. You could be a CEO on a successful company or have an above average lifestyle.
I mean sure it will help but if youre really ugly it doesn’t really do shit. But whatever if you havent rotted in here leave this site. Having your mindset is healthier.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and danielmoss
what do you think will happen if ur attractive AND rich

Loox only fades if you let them + Good loox gives you broader opportunities to get money
Agree. But, if you take basic care of your looks that will do it though. No need to do any crazy height surgeries or go under the knife. That's crazy.
The oldies you posted as examples are also incredibly good-looking for their age lmao
Just picked random pics
E4052d43 dca2 4a31 8145 fe2ee8a7d2f1

Keep coping though. There's ugly men old or young slaying out here due to money and status.

• +1
Reactions: maxxerlord
Most of the time it's not enough. You don't know what you're talking about
if you take basic care of your looks that will do it though.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and danielmoss
I mean sure it will help but if youre really ugly it doesn’t really do shit. But whatever if you havent rotted in here leave this site. Having your mindset is healthier.
Of course it does. I've seen so many ugly men dating hot women. It happens for different reasons. Attraction and relationships are complex. I am not rotting here, just come for fun sometimes.

but what if u looksmax because u feel ugly:unsure::eek:

• +1
Reactions: danielmoss
Most of the time it's not enough. You don't know what you're talking about
Most of the times money and status is enough. Look around. If you go outside you will see lots of couples with an ugly or average looking dude dating a hot woman. Most of the times dudes like that don't have money or status.

Because that is the only real love a human has for somebody. You get feelings because you want to reproduce with that person
COPE! Attraction is way more nuanced than that. Looks count of course. But deep down women are more attracted to resources, status and security. What that looks like? A dude respected in his community that got a high paying stable business and is healthy/physically fit enough to protect her. Being cute is the icing on the cake. Most women will settle down with a man that got money, status and take basic care of his looks - dress well, nice haircut, fit body. Unless you are really below average, just taking good care of your looks will do it.

what do you think will happen if ur attractive AND rich
You may slay even more. But the slaying levels just by being rich and statusmaxxed are already off the charts. Why cope with looks

You may slay even more. But the slaying levels just by being rich and statusmaxxed are already off the charts. Why cope with looks
how is it fucking cope if u said yourself that u will slay more

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, LooksmaxxHopeful and don187
how is it fucking cope if u said yourself that u will slay more
It's like a guy with a 5 billion dollars and a guy with 5.2 billion dollars. Doesn't matter in the large scheme of things. The incremental happiness you will get out of it isn't much. If you get happiness is mere vanity too which is such an empty pursuit.

COPE! Attraction is way more nuanced than that. Looks count of course. But deep down women are more attracted to resources, status and security. What that looks like? A dude respected in his community that got a high paying stable business and is healthy/physically fit enough to protect her. Being cute is the icing on the cake. Most women will settle down with a man that got money, status and take basic care of his looks - dress well, nice haircut, fit body. Unless you are really below average, just taking good care of your looks will do it.
I live in Switzerland and not in a fucking shithole like the US. Everybody has money here and there are enough good looking and successful men. And yes you will find a woman with money but its just her comfort. Especially in teens and early twenties looks are important.

At Uni I could get a girl that is successful but the attractive girls don’t give a shit about average looking dudes.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
It's like a guy with a 5 billion dollars and a guy with 5.2 billion dollars. Doesn't matter in the large scheme of things. The incremental happiness you will get out of it isn't much. If you get happiness is mere vanity too which is such an empty pursuit.
Who slays and gets real love and affection?

Jeff: net worth of 10 billion

Jeff 2: your typical guy who works a 9'5 and has maybe 20k in his bank

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uglysub8male, danielmoss and RICHCELDOM
I live in Switzerland and not in a fucking shithole like the US. Everybody has money here and there are enough good looking and successful men. And yes you will find a woman with money but its just her comfort.
Exactly! You see? It's nuanced. Geography, local culture and environment does play a part. I was speaking in general though. The things I pointed tend to be what makes a man attractive in most societies and environments.
Especially in teens and early twenties looks are important.
As a teen looks plays a bigger part. Agree. But early twenties I feel like this is not so true. The amount of women in their 20s dating older guys is crazy. Plus it really depends where. Teens in the hood would be dating hoodmaxxed dudes not pretty boys because of the environment. Basically, as I said, it's nuanced and looks are not that important in the end.

Exactly! You see? It's nuanced. Geography, local culture and environment does play a part. I was speaking in general though. The things I pointed tend to be what makes a man attractive in most societies and environments.

As a teen looks plays a bigger part. Agree. But early twenties I feel like this is not so true. The amount of women in their 20s dating older guys is crazy. Plus it really depends where. Teens in the hood would be dating hoodmaxxed dudes not pretty boys because of the environment. Basically, as I said, it's nuanced and looks are not that important in the end.
women wont really get feelings for somebody because of money, this site talks about the beta bux phenomenon. Of course you could slay more by having money but an actual good looking guy with average income outslays the rich ugly dude. Especially in rich countries like Switzerland. + By being attractive, tall ect. youll automatically achieve better results at your job.

• +1
money is a cope I agree.
money cant buy biological love.

• +1
Reactions: yyy, don187 and danielmoss
I've seen proof first hand looks doesn't matter however it doesn't apply to all women.

• +1
Most of the times money and status is enough. Look around. If you go outside you will see lots of couples with an ugly or average looking dude dating a hot woman. Most of the times dudes like that don't have money or status.
And they typically don't last + You wont see uglies and mids with HTB+, most of the time they're looxmatched

Who slays and gets real love and affection?
First of all, love is cope. Relationships are transactional. Nobody loves for who you are but only what you can offer.
Jeff: net worth of 10 billion
You picked a extreme example to get your point across which is dumb. Subhumans or neurodivergent will always have difficulty in social relantionships in general. I am talking about average people. Now let's say Jeff is this dude:
Average guy 26023717

Normal average white male. If he got enough money and status he will have more women attracted to him, he can fly bitches out, get yacht girls, he can make sex parties in his mansion, etc. He can have top notch high class pussy. Plus he will have a comfortable chill life until he dies.

Jeff 2 might be successful around certain demographics of women, but other high value women will despise him for being a 9-5 brokie even though he looks good. Jeff 2 might slay some chicks here and there for a while, but when he ages younger and older women will not be as attracted to him plus weirded out by the fact he is old and don't go no money or status. Meanwhile Jeff will get access to all these chicks regardless of his average looks.

In the large scheme of things money and status mog.

money and looks. why not both?

• +1
First of all, love is cope. Relationships are transactional. Nobody loves for who you are but only what you can offer.

You picked a extreme example to get your point across which is dumb. Subhumans or neurodivergent will always have difficulty in social relantionships in general. I am talking about average people. Now let's say Jeff is this dude:
View attachment 3207775
Normal average white male. If he got enough money and status he will have more women attracted to him, he can fly bitches out, get yacht girls, he can make sex parties in his mansion, etc. He can have top notch high class pussy. Plus he will have a comfortable chill life until he dies.

Jeff 2 might be successful around certain demographics of women, but other high value women will despise him for being a 9-5 brokie even though he looks good. Jeff 2 might slay some chicks here and there for a while, but when he ages younger and older women will not be as attracted to him plus weirded out by the fact he is old and don't go no money or status. Meanwhile Jeff will get access to all these chicks regardless of his average looks.

In the large scheme of things money and status mog.
this nigga is not average, barely ltn. are u fucking stupid

women wont really get feelings for somebody because of money
You are interpreting everything I say literally. It's not about the money. It's the lifestyle and stability that money can offer. Most women won't date long term a guy that's handsome as fuck but a brokie. Money is more important. Hypergamy is biological.

I've seen proof first hand looks doesn't matter however it doesn't apply to all women.
True. But you get the point. Overall an average looking guy with tons of money and status will slay more than a handsome brokie or wagie.

worst “proof” I’ve ever seen

just baseless claims

• JFL
just betabuxx theory

• +1
Reactions: BlackpilledPlatypus
that’s a billionaire kind of wealth lmao

• +1
love for looks > love for money

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male
Oh great, another coping betabuxxer

• +1
Reactions: yyy
Loox only fades if you let them + Good loox gives you broader opportunities to get money, increasing your SMV. Your face is directly proportionate to one's quality of life.

This post is useless
As are all the idiots who deny the importance of looks

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
You’ve seen betabuxxing first hand :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
As are all the idiots who deny the importance of looks
Looks are important your dumbass. Money and status rules though. Is the world ruled by money and status or look? All the kings, presidents and great leaders that slayed thousands of women weren't necessarily handsome. So looks really matter? Exactly dumbo, looks aren't as important as financial power and social proof.

Looks are important your dumbass. Money and status rules though. Is the world ruled by money and status or look? All the kings, presidents and great leaders that slayed thousands of women weren't necessarily handsome. So looks really matter? Exactly dumbo, looks aren't as important as financial power and social proof.
Dnr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: danielmoss and yyy

Afbb